Chapter 25

Next Day: May 14th

Amari
It was dinner time and I didn't have any money on my books. But Fat Momma Was Stacked on Food. Grandma sent her food, and put money on her books.

Or she probably stole someone Shit.

VeVe was in line for food so I walked to Fat Momma Cell By Myself. Her cell was towards the back, away from everything.

Then I was stop by three girls.

The Biggest one they called Big T and the other two was Tootsie & Tooti.

They reminded me of the three ugly blue sisters from the proud family.

"You sho' is pretty." Big T said towering above me.

"Yeah And She Got Long Purty Hair." Tooti said touching my hair as she walked around me showing her nasty grill.

"Yo don't fucking touch me." I swatted Tooti hand. Tootsie Aint Say Nothing she just stood there with a sock full of soap.

"Yo lil' mouth gon get you fucked up in hea'!" Big T yelled.

"Well Dumb, Dumber, and The Dumbest Can Get Out My Face and we Wont have a problem." I pointed at them and tried to move but they didn't budge.

They chuckled to themselves.

"I Heard Its The Pretty Hoes Who Got That A1 Tongue Action Tho." Tooti said tried to touch me again but I moved.

"Well I Heard Ugly Hoes Like To Fight Cuz They Mad Huh?" I cooed as if I was talking to a baby. "Is that why you have a sock with a soap bar?" I cooed.

"You won't be pretty for long bitch." Tootsie said next thing I knew I was hit upside the head with the sock.

We was fighting 3 on 1 until VeVe Came And Shanked one of them. what's up with Latinos and Knives?

Now it was 2 on 3. I managed to get the sock and I was beating Big T ass with it and she eventually fell. Tooti was punching me in my back as I was fighting Big T.

I was then lifted by Fat Momma then she knocked Tootsie and Big T out with the Metal Lunch Tray.

That Shit had so weight to it believe or not. I saw what it could do on a Episode of Beyond Scared Straight.

Guards Came And Handcuffed us and threw us in our cell. I was mad asf cuz' I didn't even get to eat yet.

"What's Was Going." The female guard asked with a Attitude.

"We fell...." VeVe and I said In Unison.

"You Know Damn Well Yall Didnt Fall!" She yelled with a Attitude.

"And you know damn well we ain't no snitch." I yelled back. As soon as She stomped off VeVe Came and checked my face.

"O My Lord. Your Face." She held my chin up

"Is it Bad?"

"Well is a busted lip, bruise on you forehead, black eye and a gash considered bad?"