Chapter 32

Continued

Amari

We eventually cleaned up everything and decided to have professionals paint the room with our ideas and we just furnish it. Then the doorbell rang.

I looked at Lucas waiting for him to get the idea of opening the door.

"What?" He said saw me starin.

"Can you get the door please." I said nicely.

"Why you won't open it?" He whined.

"Trifling Ass. You Put Two Babies in you and you see why I won't open." I grunted trying to get up. I opened the door see King and Tyrone.

"Hey TeTe Baby!" I cooed as King jumped into my arms.

"Took you long enough to open the door." He said kissing my forehead I rolled my eyes.

"Niggas...." I groaned closing the door.

I put King in the Theater and put on Lion King giving him some Tyson Chicken Nuggets and Fries. Made sure he was all set before returning to the Living Room.

"Okay Im Back" I said out of breath trying to sit back down.

"You Got A Tylenol Or Sum?" Tyrone asked I screwed my face.

"Nigga you couldn't have asked me that while I was up. Lucas go get it." He Mimicked me getting up and I threw the pillow at him making Tyrone and himself laugh.

I then got a call from Harmony.

"Yoda Run Ya Moda."

"Dont steal my shit." She scoffed.

"Bitch Whateva. Wassup?" I said

"I'm On My Way To Pick You Up So We Can Go to the Mall."

"Wow. Of Course I will come to the Mall with you! Let me get dressed." I said sarcastically. "Demanding Ass."

"Girl Shut Up Be There in 20 minutes."

"Ight" I hung up and struggled to get up again and Tyrone snickered. I hit him upside his head while passing him.

"Stop hitting me Lil Ugly Dude." He said rubbing the spot.

"You The Lil Ugly Dude, Thats Why You Only had one girl since 9th."

"Nigga I got hoes." He said popping his collar. I shook my head.

"See you just told on ya self stupid." I laughed walking up the stairs. He faced palm himself. I said walked through the halls to my room.

Harmony

I pulled up to Amari House, Like 30 minutes after I called.

I killed the engine and used the spare key she gave me to open the door.

Once I walked into foyer, on my life I seen Tyrone and Lucas higher than a kite. Then I seen Amari coming downstairs.

"You Ready Girl?" I asked as she slowly came down.

"Yeah I had to lay King down, cuz these niggas acting disabled." She said heading towards the door.

"Be Right Back." She called out as we walked out to lock the door.

Tati

I've been progressing, trying to get better I lost a lot of weight since I was kidnapped and we were at the doctors. They took weekly test on me and I get my results today because of what they injected me.

"Hi Ms.Williams and Mr.Fryson We have the tests back." She said walking back into the room

"Hello Dr. Smart." I said. "Wassup Doc" Will said being himself like always.

"Okay so the results are back......and they show Ketamine in your system." I gave her a confused look never heard of it before.

"Oh Yeah Ketamine. That shit dangerous." Will said pulling on his chin hairs.

"You don't know what it is, Do you?" Doc asked.

"Nope Explain." She chuckled nodding

" It can make you feel very relaxed. It is a very strong painkiller. It can make you feel as though you are somewhere else rather than in your body. It can give you hallucinations, and affect the way you see time and space. This effect is called a "trip", and a trip can be a good or a bad one. So One Day You Could Feel Out Of Reality in a good way or Your very jittery." I nodded.

"So are there any harm side affects?" Will asked.

"It can affect your heart or blood pressure. It can make you confused and frightened. It can make you feel sick. It can affect your memory. It can damage your bladder and make you feel like you need to pee more often and urgently. This is called 'Ketamine bladder syndrome'. You can also injure yourself because you don't feel pain. It can damage your veins, and sharing infected needles puts you at risk of hepatitis and HIV." I was afraid of hearing HIV come out her mouth.

"So you dont have hepatitis or HIV but we will prescribe you Memory Pills To Take and Pain Relaxer but not to high in power."

"Thank you Doc." I said getting up off the table to shake her hand. Will went to touch me and instantly jumped at his touch.

"Its Okay, You Safe Now Stop Jumping Around Me Shawty." He said letting his Baltimore accent spill.

"I can't help it baby." I said as he hugged me. Then we walked out the doctors office.

Amari

We were now leaving our 5th or 6th store and were heading to the food court when someone who sounded familiar was calling out our way.

"Harmony! Amari." He called out. And Like A dumbass Harmony turned around then snapped right back.

"Omg! Omg! Its Jojo." She said looking at me. I immediately felt my heart drop. He was now caught up with us.

 He was now caught up with us

"Hey Sexiness. Oh look Like Sexiness Having a baby." He said examining me.

"Wassup Harmony." He winked at her.

She rolled her eyes and smacked her teeth. "What you want Jojo?"

"Nothing Fam.. Chill Out. Just wanted to see how my baby was doing." He said touching my arm, I jumped. moving quickly away from him.

"Don't Touch Me Jo' " I said raising my index finger at him. He laughed.

"Looks Like Someone Found They Balls To Speak Up." He said. Me And Harmony continued to keep walking until he grabbed me by my wrist.

"Just cause you got you a nigga don't make you not mine Amari." He said with a evil smirk and darken eyes. I snatched my hand and kept walking.

Just a filler. Couldn't Update Like I wanted to because it was my brother birthday.

But Jojo? How Yall Feel Bout Him? Is He Good News or Bad News for Amari?

Vote
Comment
Share
Positive Comments Please Im 3x Disrespectful than these characters. And I dont wanna be cuz I LOVE YALLL💕💕💕💕