Chapter 29

Next Day

Amari

I could barely sleep at all last night it was uncomfortable. These little bae-baes in there fucking up Shit causing me not to sleep. And I kept having to pee. So I kept taking short naps, and I'm just waking up at 4pm from my like 4th or 5th nap.

"Why y'all wanna hurt me mommy? Mommy didn't do nothing wrong. So y'all get y'all hits now cuz' when y'all out Ima whoop y'all ass some decent." I said to my stomach and right then I received a punch on the top and kick on the bottom of my stomach.

"Ow I was Just Playing Got Damn." I said getting up. I go two months to go then I'm in safe zone I know they either gon come before or after my due date because they gon be some hard headed kids so we just gon have to wing it.

I did my hygiene, straighten my hair and put on something comfortable.

I went downstairs and cooked me Shrimp Alfredo Then Put On Insurgent To Pass the time

Tati

I sat in the dark room for what it felt like for years. They only give me water but this one nice guard name Roy sneaks me some food.

I was chain to the wall, only have on a PINK matching undergarments. It's cold on this metal floor but no matter how hard I hit the wall or scream they can't hear me.

They drug me with God knows what, I been beaten and raped twice. All because I'm not a snitch.

Monica walked in a pulled a chair up to sit in front of me and question me for the hundredth time.

"You ready to tell me what I need to know." My vision was blurry but I could hear her well. I could hear her lighting up a blunt or a cigarette.

"You ready to let me go." I retorted

"You would've been home if you would just tell me where is the Red Key." I wasnt going to let her know Amari has it and were the key opens. I will die before snitching like Real Shit.

"Ion know where it's at....it stay on the move."I smirked I then felt her hand clash to my face. I tried to charge at her but I forgot I was chained.