Chapter 36

Friday

Amari

I woke up in the guest room, with the need to pee The babies aren't up yet because I don't feel anything. It was too early for me it was 10 in the morning. Who wakes up at 10 and ain't got shit to do, not I.

I walked to the door unlocking it seeing Lucas on the floor curled up in a blanket with only his head full of curls of showing

I shook my head and called his name. I was too lazy to bend down and tap him and too lazy to step over him.

"Lucas.....Lu Get Up I Have To Pee." I gently whispered.

He stirred in his sleep for a minute until his long beautiful eyelashes fluttered open.

"Yes." He said sleepily.

"I have to pee and your in the way." I said shaking my leg cuz' I really have to pee.

He stood up quickly letting me attempt to run to the bathroom

After I did my business,  I walked back into the guest room and laid back down.

Moments later, Just as I was dozing off I felt myself being lifted out of the sheets bridal style.

"Lu What Are You Doing?" I groaned as he laid me down.

"I'm not going to make you talk to me but you will sleep with me." He said laying down next to me wrapping his arms around me pulling closer.

"I'm also sorry about what JoJo did to you. I understand why you didn't have the ability to tell me. I shouldn't have integrated you to speak." He said as he rested his head on my. I turned over so I could see his eyes.

"I'm sorry I got mad and left the room. Why you slept on the floor tho?" I questioned.

"I need you close to me at night because anything can happen to you or me." I smiled. "And I wanna touch ya ass as you sleep." He added making my smile drop.

"You Almost Made It. You Almost Was Fully Romantic But You Had To Mess It Up." I chuckled making him laugh. He kissed my forehead and we dozed back to sleep.

...............

I was awoken by a sharp kick in lower stomach. I tried to go back to sleep but I received another one.

I decided I might as well just get up, I needed to go to Wal-Mart Anyway.

I got from a loose from Lucas grasps and did my hygiene.

Once I came at the bathroom O seen Lucas was up on his phone. I walked past into my closet and got dressed.

"Im bout' to go to Wal-Mart. You Coming?" I asked. He Looked up.

"Yeah As Long as I can stay in the car." He said putting on a hoodie and his slides. I nodded and we walked downstairs to the car.

...............

We pulled up to Wal-Mart and I locked Lucas inside. I grabbed 
a cart and proceeded to the frozen food section.

I grabbed some Ben & Jerry Ice Cream Then I heard a bass filed voice speak behind me.

"Ah Ben & Jerry. Good Choice." I turned and gave him one of those grins and head nods ya moma be doing to strangers.

I kept walking and went to the produce aisle and got some fruit. The same guy was coming around the corner.

I quickly placed the stuff in cart and walked all the way to the other side of store in the Feminine Section.

I put some pads, summers eve, and shaving gel in my basket and once again this nigga was there.

"Yo Wtf? Is You Following Me For?" I asked annoyed.

"Why I gotta be following you ma?" He said coming closer.

"Go On Now! I ain't with the shit." I said showing my gun. He put his head up in surrender then nodded his head.

I then felt ropes wrapping around my wrist. I tried to scream but a rag was stuffed into my mouth.

They forced me out the back door as I tried to get away.

They literally threw me in a black van and thank god I landed on my back. They smiled at me then slammed the double doors.

I moved around a little bit and loosened the knot. These bitch made niggas can't even tie a knot.

My phone lit up the van from a text from Lucas. It read: U gud? What's taking yo pregnant ass so long😂😂

I turned around and shifted to the phone and picked it up behind my back. I managed to press his name and then call.

It rung and I felt the van turning in somewhere.

"You Been In there fa a lil minute you good?" He Chuckled.

"IVE BEEN KIDNAPPED! HOT WIRE MY DAMN CAR AND TRACK ME. NOW!" He immediately hung up. And I squeezed my wrist out the ropes which hurt like hell. I grabbed the gun out my band and waited.

Once the door was opened I shot him. I slid out a tried to run but I was shot with a tranquilizer.

"Ain't this bout a bitch......" I slurred as my vision started to fade. Everything grew dark and I lost consciousness.

_________________________

Just A Lil Filler Till Tomorrow They Want A Bitch At Dillard at 7:20 amWho? They Got Life Bent Ova This Parade.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

(Kevin Hart) Its about to go down.........