Chapter 40

1 year later

Amari

"Mwmmy.... Mwmmy..... MWMMY! "I was being shaken repeatedly by Lukas as he stood there soaking wet.
I turned to a soaking wet 1 year old standing in a towel.

"Clothes" He demanded pointing to his body

"Clothes" He demanded pointing to his body. As my vision settled I kicked off the cover swinging my legs around. "Where's Ya Daddy?" I asked and pointed to the bathroom. I heard him talking to Aniyah." Who's Daddy's Princess? " He asked, she thought tapping her finger on her chin. "Me!!"  She yelled in a fit of laughter. "Okay Now Who's Daddy Prince?"

I picked Lukas up and walked to the bathroom. I looked through the door to see Aniyah in the tub with Lucas blowing bubbles onto her curly fro.

"Luka is!"  she giggled then she noticed me standing in the doorway.

"Now who's the Queen?" He asked she grinned widely the pointed at me.  "Mwmmy Is!" She happily yelled Lucas back was to me so he turned Around and smirked. "Oh Her? Nahh I was talking bout Beyoncé Baby girl." He joked her smiled drop and I hit him in the chest playfully.  "Don't let ya children see you get messed up." I laughed handing Lukas to him wrapped in a towel.

I grabbed Aniyah out the tub and we took the twins into there room and got them dressed.

"Oouu My Babies Looking Fresh" I cooed as we put them down to play. They chased each other to the playroom as we went back to our room.

"So why are we getting the kids dressed? Where we going?" I asked as I flopped back onto the bed.

"We our going to Mall with the twins then dropping them off to they Goddy then to Unicorns." He informed as he dug in drawers for clothes.

I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Why we have to go.  I just want to sleep." I whined. He groaned turning around to look at me.

"All you want to do his Sleep and Eat. You never do what I want to." I stretched my eyes. "We went 5 rounds last night which was YO idea so we do do what you want to do." I chuckled

"That's Not The Point. " He laughed trying to dismiss the situation. "Yo whatever Ill go get dressed." I laughed.  I turned around walking to the closet as he slapped my ass.

42 minutes later........