Chapter 13

Amari Birthday Outfit in MM

Its my birthday today!!!!! I feel like I should be excited but deep inside Im not. I rolled over seeing over a hundred IG posts, messages, the whole nine. I ignored them for the moment and walked through my house....No sign of anyone, not even Lucas. I paid it no mind I didnt feel like being bother anyway.

I threw on anything and put my gun in my basketball shorts Lucas left and headed to the gun range just to see if I still got it.

Lucas

I creeped out Mari house early to get everything ready, everyone knew what to do, all I have to do is call Tati.

"Hello?"

"Aye Tati Where did she say she was?"

"Oh she at the gun range on 44th, Im on my way there now."

"Alright Remember The Plan."

"Gotchu. Bye"

"Bye"

Tati

I pulled up to Rolo's Ammunition and Gun Range seeing Amari Car outside. I walked quickly trying to keep up with time.

"Ro Ro! Wassup You Seen Mari"

"Hey Tati She Should Be Still Be In Back. Put These On" He handed me goggles and ear muffs. I nodded at him and pursued to the range.

I spotted her from the door holding a pink and black gun and a blunt in between her lips. I came behind her and tapped her shoulder she turned around and her concentrated look changed into a wide grin.

"Happy Birthdayyy Cousss" I screamed hugging her rocking her side to side.

"Thanks T! Why you here?"

"Nah...Question is why you here and where these tattoos came from girl."
I never knew she had all these tattoos I knew about the one on her hand but not up her arm, thigh, neck, and chest. This girl straight Tatted.

" Well 1....I been had tattoos just didnt show them and 2 Im just practicing."
She said putting back on her googles.

"Practicing? Girl dont you need to be learning, you dont know how to shoot know no gun." She Shoot Open Her Eyes and Put the muffs back on, now clocking the gun she aimed it at the fresh target and shot 3 times---headshot in the same place.

"Tuh huh.....What I need to learn for." I stared at her then the target then back at her.

"See thats my cue, its time to get your crazy ass outta here." I pulled toward the exit and to my car.

"Where Tf Did My Car Go!" She stood there looking for her car.

"Girl Dont Worry Bout All Dat Get In The Car."

Dillyn

"Ight Boss Man I got Mari Car, Tati Should Be On Her Way To Her House."

"Good. Bring it to the dealership Im waiting."

"On my way" I hung up with Lucas and called Will.