Chapter 9

Mindy

Dammit! Once you think that shit did sound so stupid. Im tried of being the puppet. Time to have a chat with this puppetmaster.

After Amari hit me, and getting taunted by Lucas Them I met Diamond in the Gym.

"YO! DIAMOND"

I walked in further in gym to see her and her other 2 friends, Daijah and Rihnya.

"Hey Girlly Wassup. Where My Phone."

She had her hand out as I gave her, her phone that she planted in Lucas Pants.

I nodded at the other two and got to business with the Diamond.

"Diamond Ion Wanna Do This Shit Anymore. It making it seem like I want this boy and I dont."

She straight faced me for a second before she talked.

"Girl...You Going Keep Doing This Till We Can Come Into Play. I know you dont want Lucas But I Do and Ion have classes with them so I need you to be my eye. Im not concerned with Dajah and Rihnya They Can do they own dirty work cuz they got classes together. But Keep Yo Mouth Shut Or It Will Remain Shut"

I faced palmed myself because this is too much to really handle. I got to take hits from this girl then I gotta get close to Lucas enough for Diamond To Seduce him and break them up. Like Dang I know you his ex damn move tf on.

"Whatever" I walked out I didnt feel like listening to this rebound type plan.

I wanted to tell Amari The plan so bad but Diamond threats me. Her mother is a QueenPin (Female Drug Dealer) She the biggest of them all and if I back out thats my damn life and I aint on that.

Diamond

Mindy can never do shit as I say. Ughhhh....always questioning me like my plan aint gon work. Plus if It dont I always have my crew and my soon to be warehouse so whats the issue.

"So How We Going To Get To The Next Step Because We Already Have them suspecting that Mindy desperately wants him?" Daijah asked breaking my thoughts.

"Well Reggie Have A Party Friday and I know there going so our plan going to kick in there you'll see." I smirked devilishly if only they knew whats in store for there asses.

Lucas

I walked into class late as usual and sat by Mari, she was writing hard and twitching her nose, flaring it every other word she wrote. She does that when she's upset and I find it funny cuz she look like a rabbit.

"Aye You Gucci (Good)? Cuz we Fendi(Fine) Over Here, I need you to get on our level." I always say corny stuff to crack a little smile.

"Take yo corny ass somewhere" She chuckled mushing my shoulder. As long as I seen her smile I was good. I stared at her face and studied her beauty trailing my eyes from her lips to body.

"Stop Staring Nigga Thats Weird" She laughed not letting eyes leave her paper. It was a comfortable slience between us befor e I broke the slience

"I love you" I felt everything stop I couldnt believe that came out my mouth so urgently I didn't even know I said till I said it.

She stopped writing and turned towards me slowly and blinked twice. Now if she dont say it back I will be so devastated.

"Uh.." I was waiting for a response then she jumped up and hugged me sitting on my lap with her head in the crook of my neck.

"I Love you too" She mumbled against my skin all soft and innocent. I really do love her.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Sorry For The Shorty Just Wanted to Give
A Chapter Since It was over due.
But More To Come But Comments and Votes Gotta Be There
- Sydney💞💫

Whats going to happen at the party?

Diamond Mom a Queen Pin😱

#TeamMindyTell 😶 or #TeamMindyKeepTheSecret🤐

Whats the whole plan?!

Sorry For any Y/ N mistakes Her Name Is Amari