Chapter 6

Amari Pov

Im ready to go home I have a really bad headache and I dont even want to deal with Lucas and His Attitude. Like why does he care so much about her? But is it me ot do the hoe look familiar.

**FLASHBACK***

Everyone got out and we walk to the movie side of the mall.

Clerk: Hi Welcome To Regal How May I assist.

Naijah: Can we have 6 tickets for Lights Out Please.

Clerk: Sure Thing But Hold On to thease because the movie doesnt start till 7 and it 6:39 now *winks at Lucas*

Naijah: K thanks. Yall lets gon walk the mall

Unt Unt Who She Winking at.........wayment why do I care......I cant be getting jealous right....ughhhhh idfk.

**FLASHBACK ENDS**

Amari: Wayment.......So thats the clerk that winked at Lucas at the movies

I walked out of school I didnt feel like dealing with the Principal so I text Naijah I was going home

💍Mari💍: Hey Im Omw Home Your Going To Have To Give Dillyn and Lucas a ride home

❣Naijah❣: Wait Why What Happened

💍Mari💍: (Tells Her Everything) And Lucas Cared To Much About Her Than Me So I walked out without saying anything. Guess Who That Girl Is

❣Naijah❣: Wow 😑 and Who🤔

💍Mari💍: The Movie Clerk Mindy The One That Winked At Lucas Before we went out. I Hope She Dont Cause Shit.

❣Naijah❣: Me either man but gtg

When I got home I went upstairs and went flipping through channels to put it on Maury.

Mari: *looks at clock and sees it 12:30* They should be at lunch by now *looks back at TV And fell asleep*

***Back At School**

No Pov

Mindy had a busted lip and few tracks missing in her sew in and she went to clinc then came back at lunch to only approach Lucas and the gang.

Lucas Pov

Mindy walked past me trying to play it off as if she didnt want me to notice her.

Lucas: Um.... *gesturing her to say her name*

Mindy: Mindy *with a attitude*

Lucas: Yeah That, But Um Sorry For What My Girl Did to you *sizing her trying not to laugh*

Mindy: Whatever Fuck You And Her And Tell Your Bitch To Watch Her Back.

Lucas: Ight *turns back around to the table laughing with the gang*

Will: So Shorty Did all of that

Lucas: Yeah Man

Dillyn: It Was Like (pauses) a whole notha creature came out of her body man.

Naijah: This Must be yall first time seeing this girl upset

Boys: Yup

Tati: Damn Then She Must've really chilled up then cuz keeping her cool is something she couldnt do back in the day. Matter fact where is she.

Will: Probably In the Office

Naijah: No She Went Home Dummy

Will: Well How Was I Supposed To Know

***Skips To End Of They Day***

Lucas POV

We Pulled Up To House Walking inside I went to talk to Mari about what happened and how she need to control her anger but when I walked to her room she was sleep.

Lucas: *whispers* Babe......Babe *lightly shakes her*

Mari: *stirs in her sleep* Mhmm What *barely opening her eyes*

Lucas: We Need To Talk

Mari: About...*Sitting Up Against The Headboard*

Lucas: You Need To Chill Out I Wasnt Even Stunting That Girl

Amari: What I need to chill out for? She Got What She Deserve tf

Lucas: That Aint The Point You Could Of Killed Her If You Kept Going.

Amari: Why Tf u care so much about what happen her? What U Like That Bitch or Some

Lucas: No man damn! Now You Really Trippin.

Amari: Ight Den So Stfu And Get Out My Room Since Im Trippin Bitch *gets out of bed*

Lucas: *grabs yo arm* I aint gon be too many bitches. Ion Kno Who Tf You Talking To Cuz It Ain't Me *raises voice*

Amari: *silent*

There was just a awkward slience between them but only for a split second.

Amari: Let Me Tf Go And Get Out My Room. *yanks arm*

Lucas: Yo What Is Yo Problem

Amari: You Keep Worrying about that pigeon-toed bitch like....... *does the tf hand* Like You Didnt Ask If I was good you stay acting like someone damn daddy coming to tell me what to do.

Lucas: I didnt have to act like yo daddy if you didnt act like a fucking child all the damn time *pushes you*

Amari: *stumbles a little* Get Out

Lucas: Where Ima Go

Amari: Ya mamas cuz pushing me nd cussing me out in my house aint gon work so Go......Now

Lucas: Man Forget You *storms out*

I walked out dodging questions from Will and Dillyn. I did as told and I went to my moma house because I dont have to deal with her and her foolishness and I slammed the door idgaf