Chapter 20

Harmony
My first day of school was lit, now that I had Amari with me every step of the way. The only problem was the group of ratchets who appeared to have every class with me. I found out two of there names out of the 4 and that was Dajah and Rihnya. Amari told me they Fuck with her current enemy. So if best friend say Fuck ya then I'm sorry fa ya. I stood in the new meeting spot by Mrs.Luke-James room as one of those the ratchets approached me.

"Oh hi....are you Mike's Friend?" I didn't know who was who, I just know they names.

"Girlfriend. And who's asking?" I said with a little attitude

"Me. Dajah his lab partner. He left is books on my desk. I was wondering if you could tell me where he is so I may return them." She bated her false eyelashes waiting for me to tell her but I could see right through the phony act she putting on. I know exactly where he is, but he should be on his way over here now.

"Nahh I'm good I'll give him his books." I put my hand out to receive the books but she didn't budge.

"Sorry but I need give it to him because I have to show him the homework and answer any questions he has." She full of shit.

"You acting like he wasn't in damn class. He know what pages the homework is. You ain't the teacher with the damn PHD." She didn't say anything because her focus was on something behind me the I turned around seeing Mike coming towards us.

"Hey Babe." He kissed my cheek then noticed Dajah. "Uh...Hi Dajah." He said then looked at me. I rolled my eyes showing my attention towards Dajah again.

"Hey you left your books so here you go!" She smiled handing him books.

Mike looked at her confused. "I left them cuz' there ain't no reason to take them if I wasn't told to do anything in them." He screwed his face at her taking his books with an attitude. Harmony and Mike got along because they both had attitudes and a slick mouth. They both knew how to handle each other.

"I thought there was homework, lying ass bitch!" I said screwing up my face.

"I ain't no bitch!" She step to me.

"My fault...You a THRISTY ass bitch." I stepped closer emphasizing thirsty.

Mike
They were now nose to nose throwing slick shots and being sarcastic. Being Sarcastic is Harmony's day job, she can go back and forth with you foreverr. I already know what was about to happen and I knew exactly what to do.

Me: CODE 4! By Luke-Jones Class
Mari😈: OMW. Count to 6.

They continued arguing and drawing attention as I started counting to six loudly.

Omniscient

(Mike and Harmony in Bold. Omniscient in regular print."

"1!!"

Amari pulled her hair back into a low ponytail, taking off her 12s and putting on her vans.

"2! 3!!"

The classroom she was leaving so happened to be by her car so she slinged her stuff in the car then started running. Where they were was only a building away.