Chapter 17

Monday 6:15am

Amari

I woke up next to Lucas, with my alarm annoying tf out of me. I turned over turning it off then got out of the bed and......I fell. My damn legs felt numb, it was like walking for the first time.

"You okay Bambi" I heard Lucas laugh in his smexy raspy voice.

"Shut upp." I laughed getting up holding on to the wall as I limped to the bathroom.

"You got clothes?" I heard him yell from the room.

"Yeah I think I got some in my PINK bag in my trunk can you get them for me please." I yelled back turning on the shower.

"Ight where the keys...Oh nevermind." I heard walk downstairs and I got in the shower.

My shower was cut short after as I got a call from her saying I needed to get there like NOW. As I got dressed I looked at the time it was 7:06. So Lucas and I left and hit up McDonalds before we got to school.

**

Once we got there and walked to our lockers there was a crowd around mine.....And I don't know why.

As I pushed through the crowd as they mumbled and snickered I saw my locker had SLUT, HOE, THOT spray painted in red over it. I touched it and the paint was still wet so they had to do it not to long ago. Then what caught my eye was that my locker looked broken into-- I pulled at it and at least 20 pictures of Lucas and I fluttered out. I felt my face go read in embarrassment, I heard Lucas, Tati, Aynijah, and Dillyn yelling at the students to go tf on as I tried picking them and crumbing them up. Whoever took these must've sat there and fucking watched us because it wasn't just ONE picture of us copied 20 times, it was multiple shots of us from the Kitchen to the room.

"You ok?" Lucas said hugging me resting his chin on the top of my head. It looked like it didn't really bother him as much as it did me. The 5 minute sadness was over, Now I was in the outraged pissed stage like 'Ima fuck you up' stage.

"Yea I'm good..." I suddenly saw Mindy walking the opposite way and couldn't think of anyone else who would do some stupid shit like this.

"AYE MINDY LEMME HOLLA AT YA" I got from Lucas grasp went to Mindy trying to keep my calm.

"What?" She asked confused.

"So you took pictures of me and Lucas yesterday and spray painted my locker?" I asked putting my hands together trying my best not to drill her into this wall.

"What the fuck are you talking about! I was in Miami for a week!" She screwed up her face.

"Well who tf did!?" Lucas now was behind me waiting along with me for a answer.

"I aint telling you shit!" The first bell ranged but before she could even attempt to walk away I grabbed her by her neck pushing her up against the wall.

"I'm.Not.In.The.Mood! Now I advise you to tell me who did this." She gasped for air trying to pull my hand from around her neck.

"Ight Amari." Lucas said pulling me back a little bit. I left go and she quickly bent over wheezing and coughing.

"It was....Gloria." She said coughing.