Chapter 15

Lucas

*BANG*
*BANG*

I almosted choked on this henny. Everyone started running and screaming but my mind was racing. Why do I have a strong feeling my crazy girlfriend is the reason. I seen Tati Running ducking and I caught her before she past me.

"Aye Where Mari At"

"Last Time I seen her she ran outside to throw up." I nodded and ran outside to see people jumping in they cars to leave and I spotted Amari sitting on her car in a daze. I walked up to her and sat next to her lighting a blunt. I passed it to her and she took a couple puffs before returning it, once she did I spoke.

"Amari...."

"Mhm" she turned towards me but in a daze still.

"You didnt bring your gun did you?" I asked rhetorically, knowing she bring that everywhere.

She took out of the side of her jumpsuit and handed to me nonchalantly. She sat there slience with tears cascading down her cheek, she was thinking about something. I pulled her closer to before asking questions.

"Who did you shoot at Mari" I rested my chin on her head as she sniffed.

"...Khalil" she mumbled.

"What For?"

"He came out the alley, and I pulled out my gun and he said 'Do it Bitch And You And Yo People Dead Fashoo".
I clenched my jaw, when I see that nigga Ima Fuck him up.

"C'mon, Lets Go" We Jumped off the car and got in.

Amari

We rode in slience the whole way the came apon on my mother warehouse. He killed the ignition and I followed him inside. I saw escorts, dealers, etc. They was all addressing Lucas as Boss. Why if Im the boss.

"They said 'hey boss' to me or you" I asked as he opened the door to the nicely red furnished room.

"They talking to both of us." He sat down at the couch as I stayed standing.

"I'm confused.....This Is Where You Got All The Money From? Wait How?"

"I been in the game shordy. With My Dad Before He Got Killed, He Worked Here With Ya Momma." I started to think back....

"Hey Momma, Hey Ken Ken" I waved as I got to the warehouse from school

"Mari Marr, Wassup Babygirl" He hugged me. I seen a cute curly head kid standing not to far behind staring every chance he could

"Oh Mari, This my son. Yall Go Upstairs And do children shi-- stuff." I nodded and walked upstairs with my bookbag. We got in the room and we sat at the table doing homework.

"Aye Ma, Whats Yo Name?" The little 10 year old asked me.

"Amari." I looked up and pushed my glasses in to my face.

He pulled my glasses off my face, folding them and put them on the table.

"mieux! My name is Lucas." He signed in relief.

"What did you say?" I squinting my eyes

"I said better, you looked better without them." He smirked a little

"I feel like I look like a blind bat."  I said feeling for my glasses on the table

"Well maybe....I like blind bats.

"Oh Yeahh you was that little fresh prince tryna get with me back in the day." I said laughing

"Nobody wanted your four eyed self. I was tryna speed up yo glo up process, you wouldn't look this fine if it wasn't for me taking dem  4 by 4 windows off ya face." He laughed hysterically, I straight faced him the whole time.

"ANTYWAY....So you came here, on a lovely day and decided to come get money out the vault." I crossed my arms as he sat down on the red couch.

"Yess..."

"So whats this." I pulled out a paper I found early in my room. He watched me intensively as I unfolded the paper.

" It reads : 'I just need to know a couple things 

 Is she down for a nigga, really fuck the gang

Aye, like is you down for the real me

Cause i just wanna ride with ya, hope you feel me

Hating on a nigga, so why

I just wanna make money, stack and roll blunts

Baby girl i love to fuck, but love it when we make love cause i love my mamacita, oo she help me stay up' Oh theres more but on the back it says 'For Gig In Miami'. So Again...What do you do Kidd Besides this." I sat in next to him crossing my legs. He signed before explaining.

"Ight, When Im not home I be at the studio making demos and do small gigs and I got noticed but was asked to go to Miami and I had to make up some fresh. At the time I was thinking bout ya know.....you." He said looking at the ground.

I was flattered but still didn't understand why I couldn't be told.

"Well why you didn't tell me? Ima support anything you do whether yeen' got bars or not you know I gotchu. I kissed him passionately. He grabbed my chin and deepened the kiss, smiling in between.

"Lemme Hit, And Ill be 1 hunnid percent sure you got me." He bit his lip as his eyes roamed me in my jumpsuit.

"Ha! No....Yeen' ready for all this yet boy" I said with all seriousness because he just aint

Monica

"Khalil.....Khalil.....Kha-fucking-lil. You had one job. JUST ONE! And you managed to fuck it up. Then You Miss Gloria, Where Was Yo Antennas When You Was Supposed to be slipping the shit in her drink."

"I would've had her if Gloria wasn't trying to make friends and shit it would've been successful." Khalil said rolling his blue eyes.

"Nahh Nigga don't be mad because ya blue eyes, and fake rolex didn't have its so called 'snatch powers' she prolly sensed yo 'shrimp dick powers'."

Them arguing, Diamond laughing at they crack session, and David blowing my shit up bout where Im at or where Amari at was pissing me the fuck off.

" ALL YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP! Diamond your plan need to be ready in 2 damn days on some real shit. Khalil and Gloria Yall added to the group since yall cant do shit on your own. If Ima get this done Ima have to do this on my fucking own."

__________________________________________________________________________________

My Fault Yall Bout This Late Stuff, My Life Just Fucked Up Got In a fight (Almost) with this boy and then other bs. BUT I need feedback, Updates gon be a lil slow cuz Im on punishment But Don't give up meeeeee.

~Voniii