Love Takes Time {Completed} {...

Oleh Novrotel

Abhimanyu (Sidharth) is a son of a business tycoon but he wants to be self made. He joins an engineering co... Lebih Banyak

1. Meet the Family
2. Hug New Life
4. Room Talk
5. Rocking Party
6. College Life
7. Abhimanyu's Birthday
8. Raining Cats and Dogs
9. First Year
10. Welcome Freshers
11. Sports Day
12. Proposal
13. Bad Boy
14. Hook-Up
15. Nowhere Around
16. Library Love
17. Valentine's Day
18. New Girl
19. All That Happened
20. One Night Stand
21. Farewell
22. Last Dance
23. Dream Job
24. Dilemma
25. Tête-à-Tête
26. Rendezvous with Maya
27. Sexual Harassment
28. Meeting Deadline
29. Around the World - I
30. Around the World - II
31. Paris
32. A Night to Remember
33. Retrospection
34. Abandoned
35. Rising Love
36. Thank You So Much

3. Who is That Boy?

11.7K 474 23
Oleh Novrotel

                                          Naveen Kumar Gowda also known as Yash  as Yash

                                          Allu Arjun as Ram

*********************************************************************

                   When Abhimanyu woke up early evening, he was greeted by his two roommates, Yash and Ram. Yash was a very fair , handsome 5 feet 9 inches tall guy with nice hair  from a rich family. He looked handsome. Ram was an average looking, tall sensitive guy and a self confessed workaholic.He wanted to bring his parents dream come true. He was from lower middle class family.

Yash: Hi, new roommate! How are you?

Ram: Welcome to our room!

Abhimanyu: Hello.

He said rubbing his eyes.Then he looked up to see them.

Yash: Abhi,I am already so jealous of you. I thought I am going to be college heartthrob but looking at you now, I guess I have already lost it you.

Abhimanyu: No bro, you can keep all the girls, I am not interested.

Ram: Do you have a girlfriend?

Abhimanyu: No, I want to focus on my studies. Girls can wait.

Yash: He is talking as if one is always in command of one's life.

Ram: Love happens. We don't decide when and where's of it.

Abhimanyu: I don't change my rules, definitely not for girls.

Ram: College is one place that changes everything. Blame it on the air.

               They asked each other's where about, discussed their dreams, scores and college rules. Of course Abhimanyu had to lie about what his dad did and how he was from middle class family to fit in and live a life he wanted to. They chatted for long when it was time to go downstairs to eat dinner. When they reached the dinner hall. It was hustling bustling with boys walking around with dinner plates and chitchatting on benches.

               Abhimanyu wasn't sure if he liked any food on display there, but now this is what it was. He prepared himself. He skipped half of the food served and then took few scoops of  rice and curd with salad.

Yash: Are you not hungry, man?

Abhimanyu: Not much. Had a good lunch with 2nd year seniors.

Ram: What, with landing only you made friends with senior guys.

              The guy standing behind them said, these freshers need a lesson or two on being fast. He shouted and called out his fiends, Should we take their class tonight. A gang of boys sitting in a group on a bench said," Bring it on" and waved us to come to them. We reached them with plates in our hand.They looked at us and said,"Fresher's hmmm"

One boy said: Hey hero, tallest guy, who you think we are?

Abhimanyu: Seniors.

Senior Boy: We are in final year. Call us Sir. So, what you call seniors here?

Abhimanyu,Ram and Yash: Sir.

Senior Boy: So , when you freshers see a senior, move out of their way. Report to our room no.119 at 11 pm today. Okay ? Don't forget.

Abhimanyu, Ram and Yash: Sir.

Boy: Disperse.

Abhimanyu, Ram and Yash walk slowly to a nearby available bench with their dinner plates

Ram: I thought there is no ragging in this college.

Abhimanyu: I have no idea.What are we supposed to do , report about it to the management.

Yash: I heard, it's for fun, not that much. We should be sporty and enjoy it. Nobody reports it.

              They ate their dinner and didn't worry much about the ragging. At 11 pm three of them knocked on the door 119. There were some 15 final year boys in that room.They all looked tired. Abhimanyu was sure they didn't have energy to rag them for long. They made them do some push ups and asked them to always bow to them for one week. They said it's a way of getting to know each other. Address seniors as sir and madam. They also told them that next evening all the freshers should collect on the ground so that seniors can get to know them.It was just a way seniors used to spot good looking freshers.

             Next morning Abhimanyu and his roommates rushed to their respective classrooms. Ram was in Computer Science with Abhimanyu but Yash was in Electronics and Telecommunications. In the evening all the freshers queued up with seniors addressing them.Seniors could pick anyone from the queue to rag.

            Senior girls looked at Abhimanyu and whispered," Damn that guy is so handsome. Couldn't he be in our batch." Then a senior girl pointed at him and said,"Hey ,you. Come here." Ram wished him good luck. The girl took him to a big group of girls. Yash was being ragged by another group of girls and many fresher's were still  standing in a queue. Girls had lined up on other side and were being ragged by senior boys. Yash wasn't really shy. He confident-ally walked to the group and showed a lot of courtesy and respect to them.

Abhimanyu: Good evening, madam.

Senior Girl: Which Branch?

Abhimanyu: Computer Science.

Another Girl: What can computer science do?

Abhimanyu decided to give interesting answers to entertain the senior girls.

 Abhimanyu: An automated program can be designed to decode the science of women mind.

All screamed with a smile.

Senior girl:Really. How?

Abhimanyu: There is an interesting pattern in which women mind functions. Once you get the understanding of the pattern. Translating it into a program and using it with medical machines, should do it.

Senior girl: What pattern do you observe in us?

Abhimanyu: You all are interested in ragging opposite sex.

Another senior girl: Oh, then talk on sex  for 1 min without stopping.

Abhimanyu felt a little shy but then all the senior girls started hooting.

Abhimanyu: Sex happens between opposite sexes of all the living creations. The universe is created in pairs though few exceptions always exist. It's a process that ensures the world to be there as long as living creations indulge in this pleasurable activity. Sex these days can happen between same sexes. Though that might be very safe as it will not result into anything, but if done without protection with multiple partners can cause undesirable STD's. This can..

Senior girl: Enough

Other girls: Too good Abhi...

Senior Girl: Do you have a girlfriend?

Abhimanyu: No, madam.

Senior Girl: Would you go out with a senior girl?

Abhimanyu: Age, no bar, madam. He said  with a mischievous smile.

Senior Girl: U can go Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu left to stand back in the queue.

Senior Girls: What a charmer, handsome guy.I would hate the girl who would get lucky with him.

Another Girl: Let's wait n watch which fresher turns out to be that bitch.

Senior Girl asking senior boys: Are there any good looking fresher girls.

Final year boy: Yeah , few.

Senior Girl: I bet, none of them can match this hunk Abhimanyu.  I stood a chance if he came in my batch.

Final year boy laughed out loud and told her to keep dreaming.

                 After meeting the freshers event was over, they all went to their rooms. On the way to their room they read on  notice board about the fresher's party on Friday evening. It was a party by second year guys to first year and then a dance party for the entire college on Saturday evening. They invited the freshers who were interested to perform to give their names to Aman of 2nd year computer engineering. Abhimanyu decided to give his name.

                Next few days were routine with classes picking up speed, professors getting to know the students and classmates getting to know each other more. First practicals in all subjects were falling in place.Evenings went  playing basketball with friends. Yash went to play badminton.Later in night we would sit to chit chat and Yash would start his favorite girls topic. Ram was very serious about studies though. He would get up at 4 am and study. The hostel was  quite at that time. I continued with my habit of sleeping with a book. I was getting used to Rasam and other south Indian food.

             It was Friday evening and everyone was getting ready for the fresher's party. All the girls and boys wanted to look their best.

Yash: Abhi what are you wearing?

Ram: Does he even need to try? All girls in our class are already head over heels for him.

Abhimanyu: Anything, Ram .It's not like that.

Ram: Don't try to be modest Abhi, I have seen girls literally stop and turn their heads when you pass by.

Yash: Ram, introduce me to your class girls . I bet Abhi, they will stop looking at you.

Abhimanyu: Ram, Yash is right. You should totally do that.

Yash: By the way, are their any good looking girls in your class?

Ram: Sheeja, Shruthi, Roshini....

Yash: Ram finds all girls beautiful, you tell Abhi.

Abhimanyu: Sorry Yash, but I don't remember any of the girls in my class. U see I look at my professors when they talk.

Yash: Forget it, Abhi is a useless case.

                   Abhimanyu wore a black T with skinny blue jeans and a black blazer. He wore black loafers. Both Ram and Yash wish Abhimanyu good luck for his performance. Abhimanyu thanks them and walks out of the room with his guitar a little before his friends as he was supposed to stand behind the stage.

                 Abhimanyu loved playing guitar and singing and he was excited to giving a performance. Aman asked Abhimanyu if he would like to go first. Abhimanyu agreed. Aman was the anchor. There was a long loud cheer after his short welcome speech.

Aman: I would like to call upon stage fresher Abhimanyu Singh to entertain  you with his singing skills. Abhimanyu Singh. He screamed his name.

There was again a loud noise and cheer. Yash and Ram were screaming their lungs out. Doubt anybody heard the anchor. Abhimanyu walked to the mike on stage and wrapped his fingers around it. He had guitar strap running across his one shoulder. He held his head low and then lifted to speak. As he lifted his head the crowd went crazy.

Abhimanyu: I would like to thank our immediate seniors for this lovely party. So friends, lets enjoy tonight. Cheers to our seniors!

                      He then started strumming his guitar and sang "All my friends are Heathens. Take it slow" by Twenty One Pilots. The crowd went crazy. After that he called for a chair and sat on it playing his guitar. He adjusted the mike height. Girls went crazy about how handsome he looked on stage playing guitar. Many seniors started hooting and cried "We love you." "You rock." "OMG!" could be heard every now and then during his entire performance. Abhimanyu's  next song  was a  slow one, " She will let you in her heart" Secret Garden by Bruce Springsteen and lastly he sang energetic "Counting stars", by One Republic.Crowd went berserk. There was a loud applaud. He thanked everybody and left the stage to join his classmates in audience.Many performances followed.  Beautiful evening came to an end but it left girls who saw him for the first time but missed his name in the loud cheer asking just one question. "What's the name of the guy who sang and played guitar?"

Links to three songs he sung

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geSgCh8E3ck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d_OdqErMsc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSI15w3DbQs

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

721K 28.8K 42
This story revolves around the life of Abhimanyu Rajput and Ahana Malhotra. Just some sneak peaks from the story...... •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...
22.6K 1K 15
𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ╰┈➤ "𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒐...
135K 7K 37
"Why don't you understand? I want you to be happy, you fool." **** On the surface, Arpita was a calm, smart, independent woman, living a simple life...
217K 12K 61
Read this beautiful college love story of a boy who was broken because his crush felt for someone else. There are following characters in the story: ...