Arceus Son (Pokemon Fanfictio...

By pokemontrainer1

Arceus has maintain order in the world because she created many legendary to maintain and protect it but it s... More

Chapter 1:The Chosen has Born
Chapter2:Not so Ordinary
Chapter3:Ash True Power
Chapter4:A Start of a Journey
Chapter5:Route 1 Trainer
Chapter6:Viridian city Tour
Chapter7:Viridian Forest
Chapter8:First Gym Battle!!
Chapter9:Cerulian City Beauties
Chapter10:A Date with Misty
Chapter8.5:Mount Moon Trouble
Chapter11:Being a Trainer
Chapter12:Special Day
Chapter13:Power Plant Disaster
Chapter14:Lavender Chaos
Chapter15:To Vermilion City!!
Chapter16:Work at the Center
Chapter17:Suddenly Famous!!
Chapter18:Escape from the Crowd!!
Chapter19:A Grassy Situation!!
Chapter20:Ninja Trouble!!
Chapter21:To Seafoam Islands!
Chapter22:Fight from the Sky!!
Chapter23:Meeting a Psychic!!
Chapter24:Team Rocket Plan!!
Chapter25:Mega Unleashed!!
Sorry!!
Chapter26:Gary Oak and Announcement
Chapter27:First and Second Match!!
Chapter28:The Unstoppable Trainer
Chapter29:Unbeatable Duo!!
Chapter30:Quarter Final Match Up!!
Chapter31:Semi-Final Clash!!
Chapter32:Freezing Battle!!
Chapter33:A Match to be Watch!
Chapter34:Ash vs Zane Final!!
Canon Alert and Spoiler Alert!!
Chapter36:Stealth Battle!!(Elite Four Battle)
Chapter37:Brute Strength! (Elite Four Battle)
Chapter38:Dark and Beautiful (LastEliteFourBattle)
Ash Profile!! (Kanto Region)
Chapter39:Calm before the Storm
Chapter40:Show time!!Fight Between Dragons
Chapter41:Sweet Break!!
Chapter42:Safari Zone Part1
Chapter43:Safari Zone Part2
Update on Ash new Pokemons and Items
Chapter44:Fatherly Challenge!!
Chapter45:Movie Time!!
Author Note
Chapter46:Cave In and Fight out!!
Chapter47:Jhoto Region Surprises!!
Author Note
Chapter48:Newbark but NoBite
Chapter49:The Magician Under The Moonlight
Chapter50:First Badge Big Trouble
Chapter51:Rule No#1 PokerFace
Chapter52:Beat To Win or Lose!

Chapter35:Will Power (Elite Four Battle)

4.7K 69 25
By pokemontrainer1

(Ash is for sure going to challenge the Elite Four and Lance so better ready for great battle him).

Ash and his Mom lead the two girls inside the pokemon center to chat.

Ash and his mom seat on a table opposite to Sabrina and Misty.

Ash:So guys like I said before this is my mom but call her Delia if you want!!

Sabrina: Hello Ash Mom I'm Sabrina the Former Saffron City Gym Leader it's nice to meet you!!

Misty:And I'm Misty I also a Gym leader from the Cerulean City,nice to meet you!!

Arceus/Delia:It nice to meet you girls,Ash talk a lot about you two and I say you two are a keeper,I hope my son didn't cause trouble to the both of you!!

Sabrina:Not at all Delia!!, Ash is really nice and caring towards us so he wasn't really a bother!!

Arceus/Delia:Oh thats good news,well Ash let's celebrate your victory cheers!!

Ash and with his mom celebrate all night long,they dance,sing and even do a little battle.the people party like nobody business.

Later that night Ash is leaning in the balcony in his room when his mom appoarch him.

Arceus/Delia: So Sweetie Having fun!!

Ash: Yup The best moment of my life!!

Arceus/Delia:I'm proud of you Ash,you come a long way to get this far,so any idea what are you gonna do next after you defeated Lance and the Elite Four?

Ash:yeah I already thought of that and I'm gonna continue my journey throughout every Region!!

Arceus/Delia: I knew you say that!,well whatever choice you made I'm with you Honey and your Pokemon.

Ash:Thanks Mom ,The next couple of days I'm gonna show the world What I really capable of for sure!!!

Ash Pump his fist to the sky and Transform into Latios who flew across the sky with maximum speed with his mom transform in her truth form,the two of them flew across sky until they get tired and turned back to normal.

Ash and his mom sleep in a separate bed but his mom want to sleep beside him and keep bugging him while he sleep,Ash couldn't stand anymore and let her sleep with him hugging Ash like Stuff toy but eventually they fall a sleep together.

Next Morning

The two girls are first to wake up headed to the lobby,they take their breakfast in the cafeteria and seated in a table.

Misty:Hey Sabrina,don't you think Ash mom is kinda Young for her age!!

Sabrina: what do you mean?, She look normal to me!!

Misty:yeah but still, I think those two is hiding something like why didn't they tell us where they from? because Ash didn't write where he's from in the tournament so no one knows where they from!!

Sabrina:well now say so,Ash really did not write where he's from in the tournament and he didn't tell us in our journey before!!

Misty:well whatever Ash is from, I'm gonna find it!!

Sabrina:Don't leave me out of it Misty because I'm first gonna find out!!

Sabrina and Misty locked stared each other with a rivalry sense.

Then Ash appeared down the stairs and headed to their table.

Ash:Hey girls Good morning (yawning) what's for breakfast?

Misty/Sabrina:Good Morning Ash!!

Then Ash Mom came down also but still with a sleepy face.

Arceus/Delia: Ash why did get out of bed early come on let's go sleep again!!!

Delia is forcefully pulling Ash up the stairs to his room to sleep again but Ash didn't want to.

Ash:Mom I can't I'm so hungry let me eat breakfast please!!!

Arceus/Delia:(pout)okay suit your self I'm going back to sleep!!

Ash Mom childishly go up the stairs and go to his room.

Ash:Mom is really annoying sometimes

Then Ash noticed The girls expressions who giving him a suspicious look.

Misty:Ash is that really your Mom or not because to me you two is more look like a married couple than Mother and Son.

Then Ash Mom hurriedly go down the stairs and hug Ash to her chest.

Arceus/Delia:(Blushing really hard)Really!!, you two think Ash and I are like a married couple (girly scream)well I hate to brag about it but Ash and I special to one another(still blushing)

Misty and Sabrina gave Ash a deadly stare while Ash Mom is Happily remembering all her moments with her son in a corner.

Ash waved his hand sideways saying Don't believe whatever she said its not true.

Ash:(sigh)well enough of this,I still need to come up a strategy to use for my battle against Will of the Elite Four being the winner of League didn't gonna help me with this one.

Misty:Why not use your famous Legendaries Zapdos, Moltres and Artitcuno the three of them can take on the Elite Four!!

Ash:Maybe but I want use my other pokemon who I didn't use in the League yeah this time gonna use them!!

Arceus/Delia:Great idea Ash I'm pretty sure they going to do their very best for you(wink)

Ash:Thanks mom(wink)okay now that settled I'm gonna go shop for a bit!!,you guys wanna come along

The two girls and Ash mom happily nodded and tackled Ash to the ground to hug him.

The Day of the Fight between Will of the Elite Four.

Pokemon League Stadium.

The same stadium Ash fight in the tournament is full packed with spectators and fans of him and Will,all of them is screaming their cheers to them causing not hear anything but their cheers.Ash mom with the girls got a special stand close to view of the battle because of Ash request.

Arceus/Delia:Go Ash sweetie beat him to a pulp wohoooo!!

Misty:(sweatdrop)Ash mom is kinda excited isn't she?

Sabrina:I know how she feel seeing her own son achieving his dreams and watching him do it,any parents will go out and cheer them wildly hehe!!

Misty:yeah your right and still its kinda sweet for the two of them,hey let's cheer Ash too like her Mom!!

Sabrina:Yeah let's, Go Ash you can do it

Misty:Ash if you lose horribly I'm gonna beat till you dead so don't lose woooohooo!!

Ash Locker Room

Ash suddenly feel cold breeze that cause him to stood up scared.

Ash:What the? Looks like someone is saying something bad to me that made my hair stood up.

Ash noticed a red blink indicting his match is starting.he grab his staff,adjusted his cap and fix his fingerless groves then climbed up the stairs leading to his trainers box.he already noticed his opponent to the other side.The guys name is Will of the Elite Four he specialized in Psychic type pokemon so battling him will not be easy.

Ash reach his trainers box and stand firm inside it,his opponent eyes are locked to his.

Will: Its nice to finally meet you Ash in person,I'm Will of the Elite Four my comrades and I are gain interest in you so I expected a wonderful battle from you especially with your three legendaries.

Ash: Sorry but I might not use them in this battle if don't defeat my first one!!

Will:cocky ey, let's see about that!!

The referee stood up in his side of field with both flags in hand.

Referee:This a battle between Will of the Elite Four and Ash The Indigo League Champion, this match is a six on six contest,if all of six trainer pokemon is eliminated,I declared the winner and also all of clauses are in effect,players send out your first pokemon!!

Will:me first Go Bronzong!!

Ash:Steel and Psychic then try this Gengar I choose you!!!

Ash calmly pointed his staff to the field and revealed a overly playful Gengar in the Field.

Gengar:Gennnngar!!!(let's have fun).

The referee raised both flags.

Referee:Bronzing vs Gengar,begin!!

Will:Let's start this of with Imprison!!

Bronzing created some kind of field around Gengar but didn't cause any damage to him.

Ash: Shit he first use it, Gengar becareful!!

Gengar looked at Ash and nodded.

Will:that will cause Gengar not to use any moves that Ash also know,Bronzong use Confusion!!

Ash:Gengar do it!!

Gengar quickly go to the ground to dodge the attack then after that he appeared and use Confuse Ray on Bronzing causing it get confused.

Will:we are not done yet Use Gyro Ball!!

Ash:Gengar break through Imprison and use ShadowBall!!

Gengar forcedly break free Imprison and fired a barrages of ShadowBall to Bronzing causing it to fainted on the ground.

Referee:Bronzing is unable to battle, Gengar wins,Will if please send out your next pokemon!!

Will:My impressed breaking through that Imprison is very hard but your Gengar easily break free to it,then I should get serious now,Go Grumpig!!

Ash:Let's do this Gengar use ShadowBall!!

Will:bounce it back with Iron Tail!!

Grumpig hit each Shadow Ball and redirect it towards Gengar.

Ash: Nice Gengar use Dark Pulse!!

Gengar hit his ShadowBall with Dark Pulse and redirect it again towards Grumpig.

Will:Grumpig dodge it quickly!!

But its too late The attack hit Grumpig directly blasting it towards the wall.

The referee walked close to the unconscious Grumpig to checked if he can still fight.

Referee:Grumpig is unable to battle,Gengar wins again, Will send out your next pokemon!!

Will:Returned Grumpig,well Ash still can continue, Go SlowBro!!

Ash battled the rest of Will pokemon for almost an hour then Ash reach to Will final pokemon with just using Gengar.

Referee:Xatu is unable to battle,Gengar the winner,Will send your final pokemon!!

Will:Congrats Ash beating the rest of my team is really amazing,well then let's gets started to our Finale, Go Gardevoir!!

Will toss his pokeball and appeared a beautiful elegant pokemon to the field.

Gardevoir:Gardevoir!!!(Hey boys)

Gengar eyes became heart shaped indicting his in love with Gardevoir.

Ash:Gengar focus we still in the battle!!

Gengar snap out of his thought and focus on the battle.

Referee:Gardevoir vs Gengar,begin!!

Will:Gardevoir let's give this Bachelor Gengar a gift use Attract!!

Gardevoir did a cute pose in front of Gengar and send out a bunch of hearts towards Gengar causing him to instantly fall for Gardevoir.

Ash facepalm and just watch Gengar acting like a crazy in the field.

Will:We got him now Gardevoir use Confusion!!

Ash:Gengar snap out of it and use Night Shade!!!

Gengar snap out of Attract in time and dodge Confusion then flew up and use Night Shade full power,Gardevoir got hit and fall to the ground with swirling eyes.

Referee:Gardevoir is unable to battle,Gengar wins, all of Will Pokemons are eliminated therefore Ash is the winner of this match!!

The crowds gone wild shouting Ash name again and again,Ash waved at them causing shout to go louder.Ash noticed his mom busy taking pictures of him and Sabrina,Misty both crying holding there hands,Ash fist pumped them saying"I did it",The two girls wiped their tears off and waved at Ash.

Ash is busy waving at his friends,he didn't noticed Will is already in front of him.

Will:Congratulations Ash you beat me,I really impressed only using one pokemon again you really one interesting trainer,I hope you can show us again this wonderful battle next match between Koga.

Ash: You beat it is,I will not stop until I beat the Elite Four and Lance.

Will:Well see you next time Ash bye!!

Will headed down the stairs and exited the field,Ash also headed down the stairs before waving at the crowd one last time.

He opened the locker room door Three girls tackled him on the field and one of them is his mother,they hug him tightly and they started crying over him.

Ash:hey guys don't you think its better to celebrate than cry!!

Sabrina/Misty:Right!! Let's go!!

And so the four of them celebrate Ash victory in the pokemon center with NurseJoy and other trainers who staying there.

Arceus:Son good luck on your next match we be cheering you alright (wink)!!

Ash:You bet mom,I'm not gonna lose to them!!

(Great one down three to go,Ash is going to be more serious every battle, can Ash beat them all find out next chapters).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 84 9
We all know Ash Ketchum and his crazy adventures in becoming a Pokémon Master, but what if things went differently for him. After all, in order for o...
9.3K 271 45
A young man with dreams and hopes ready to take on the world disappears in thin air only to find himself in the past with a mission not so clear. How...
94.7K 770 13
Ash has been betrayed by his companion. After 10 years, he plans on revenge on Pokemon Master Tournament with the help of all legendary Pokemon and h...
490K 11.2K 105
Ash Ketchum lost against Leon and want nothing more than to train hard but the fate had other plans as Giovanni finally decides to strike the ketchum...