In Love with The Lunatic

By Sheila_Ospina

When Brooklyn Skye, Seth Rollins younger sister, gets accepted into the WWE universe as the newest Diva and f... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
A/N
30
31
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
32
33
34
35
IMPORTANT A/N
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Important
51
52
53
53 part 2
Happy Birthday

18

658 10 0
By Sheila_Ospina

Brooklyn p.o.v.

As we entered the club all I could smell was alcohol and all I could see was people dance and overall having a good time. We all got a seat at a both and ordered some drinks. Eventually we were a little tipsy except for Roman since he was our designated driver and didn't drink a lot. Although Dean and I on the other hand where more than tipsy , but not fully drunk, but where definitely almost drunk.

"Hey Brooklyn how about we go and get something to drink." Dean asked me with a slur .

"Sure why not."

"Good come on." Dean said as he grabbed me by the arm from across the table , pulled me up and dragged me to the bar.

" Can we have two Tokelau shots." I asked as we sat at the bar .
" Sure but I need to grab it from the back , so it will take a second." The bartender responded

"So, since we have some time alone I want to asked you a question." I asked Dean
"Shoot princess." There he goes again with the princess.

"Why where you at Paige's room and why where you and Seth fighting." I could tell by the look on his face that he knew he was got and there was no way out of this .

"Listen princess what happened between me, Paige , and Seth stays between us three ."

" OMG! Dean why can't you tell me. You can trust me please tell me please." I begged him

"NO! Brooklyn listen I do trust you , but this is something I don't want to talk about."

"Come-"
"Here are your drinks." the bartender interrupted me
"Thanks." Dean and I said at the same time

After an awkward silence we eventually went back to the others and enjoyed the rest of the night.

The next day 8:30 am

I woke up with a pounding headache and I can only remember what up happened before and during my argument with Dean, other than that the rest is all a blur. I get up and decided to take a shower. After my shower I got changed and as I was walking to the kitchen I smelled eggs. The weird part was I am not sharing a room with any one. I walked around the corner and saw someone that I am not in the mode to talk to right now and I never ever thought I would see in my hotel room with only us in it.

"What the hell."

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote thx. - Animal1209

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 638 39
This story takes place after the events of falling for Becky Lynch. To avoid any spoilers please read that story first.
45K 1.9K 28
**COMPLETED** BK Black is just an ordinary girl in WWE; fighting her way to get to the top, just like everyone else. She win matches, she lose matche...
31.9K 387 16
One's Roommate. One's Enemy. One's Ex Boyfriend. One's Nobody. Everyone's got a story in this one, and all of them somehow manage to fall in love wit...
4.5K 24 14
Liv has been lost, her mind everywhere. Her relationship was breaking her down in more ways than one, but what happens when she meets Becky Lynch's y...