You Stole My Heart With Your...

By fckingxfuentes

When Kellin Quinn is kicked out and forced to go to boarding school, what happens when his roommate is Vic Fu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not a chapter, an annoucement.

Not a chapter but please read it's important.

6.2K 162 52
By fckingxfuentes

Yes hello. I would like to apologize to vicquinn for unintentionally taking one if her ideas that she came up with for her fic. You see, when I first started writing this, I asked a close friend of mine to give me ideas to make the story more interesting for you guys to read. My friend gave me the idea of Kellin having chronic nightmares and taking pills for them, along with the scratching. When vicquinn came to me to point out how alike our stories were, I asked my friend that gave me the idea for the nightmares where she came up with it, and she said that she got it from a fic she's reading. She didn't tell me that she got it from a another fic until today when I asked her, so this was completely unintentional and I just wanted to apologize to vicquinn and my readers. Plagiarism isn't cool and I feel really bad about what happened, even though I didn't do it on purpose.

You guys should check out her fic, it's called "If I Called You Satan Would You Smile And Wave" by vicquinn and it's pretty good. It has a boarding school setting like mine, and Vic is a douche in hers as well, but I didn't take her idea for those two, I promise.

Again, vicquinn, I am so sorry for everything that's happened. Hopefully there's no hard feelings and you understand the situation, because it was a complete and total accident. Thanks!

-Hannah :~)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 18.6K 44
Kellin Quinn isn't your ordinary 21 year old college student. By day he studies, and by night he dances. The pole is his best friend. Victor Fuentes...
3.4K 163 13
boyxboy Kellin Quinn is a normal high school boy who just happened to be kinda sorta gay. A new kid shows up to school and suddenly Kellin drops ever...
53.4K 3.1K 19
Kellin is just a innocent boy from Michigan. When he moves to San Diego, he realizes he may be much too feminine than the average boy. His homosexual...
17.4K 699 30
Life was simple for Kellin Quinn he was attending college on a music scholarship and he graduated high school at the top of his class. He is a bit r...