You Promised『 jikook 』

By jiminsidekookie

『 Park Jimin suffers from severe depression, anxiety, and unrequited love for his best friend, Jeon Jungkook... More

【 EDITED 】 Prologue
【 EDITED 】 One
【 EDITED 】 Two
【 EDITED 】 Three
【 EDITED 】 Four
【 EDITED 】 Five
【 EDITED 】 Six
【 EDITED 】 Seven
【 EDITED 】 Eight
【 EDITED 】 Nine
【 EDITED 】 Ten
【 EDITED 】 Eleven
【 EDITED 】 Twelve
【 EDITED 】 Thirteen
【 EDITED 】 Fourteen
【 EDITED 】 Fifteen
【 EDITED 】 Sixteen
【 EDITED 】 Seventeen
【 EDITED 】 Eighteen
【 EDITED 】 Nineteen
【 EDITED 】 Twenty
【 EDITED 】 Twenty-One
【 EDITED 】 Twenty-Two
【 EDITED 】 Twenty-Three
【 EDITED 】 Twenty-Four
【 EDITED 】 Twenty-Five
【 EDITED 】 Twenty-Six
【 EDITED 】 Twenty-Seven
【 EDITED 】 Twenty-Eight
【 EDITED 】 Twenty-Nine
【 EDITED 】 Thirty
【 EDITED 】 Thirty-One
【 EDITED 】 Thirty-Two
【 EDITED 】 Thirty-Three
【 EDITED 】 Thirty-Four
【 EDITED 】 Thirty-Five
【 EDITED 】 Thirty-Six
【 EDITED 】 Thirty-Seven
【 EDITED 】 Thirty-Eight
【 EDITED 】 Thirty-Nine
【 EDITED 】 Forty
【 EDITED 】 Forty-One
【 EDITED 】 Forty-Two
【 EDITED 】 Forty-Three
【 EDITED 】 Forty-Four
【 EDITED 】 Forty-Five
【 EDITED 】 Forty-Six
【 EDITED 】 Forty-Seven
【 EDITED 】 Forty-Eight
【 EDITED 】 Forty-Nine
【 EDITED 】 Fifty
【 EDITED 】 Fifty-One
【 EDITED 】 Fifty-Two
【 EDITED 】 Fifty-Three
【 EDITED 】 Fifty-Four
【 EDITED 】 Fifty-Five
CHARACTER ASK
【 EDITED 】 Fifty-Six
CHARACTER ANSWERS
【 EDITED 】 Fifty-Seven
【 EDITED 】 Fifty-Eight
【 EDITED 】 Fifty-Nine
AUTHOR'S NOTE
【 EDITED 】 Sixty
【 EDITED 】 Sixty-One
【 EDITED 】 Sixty-Two
【 EDITED 】 Sixty-Three
【 EDITED 】 Sixty-Four
MAMA 2016
【 EDITED 】 Sixty-Six
【 EDITED 】 Sixty-Seven
JIKOOK MESSAGE TO ARMYS
JEONLOUS
【 EDITED 】 Sixty-Eight
SORRY
【 EDITED 】 Epilogue
THANK YOU
JUNGKOOK HAS HICKEYS?!
BONUS: TAEGI
ROMANTICIZING MENTAL ILLNESS
UPDATE 2021

【 EDITED 】 Sixty-Five

7.6K 345 151
By jiminsidekookie

[Edited: November 11, 2018]

***

"Home"

Jimin's POV

I woke up to the sound of laughter.

I saw the familiar but blurry forms of men in front of me. I rubbed my eyes and tried to sit down on the bed, still literally feeling the pain in my ass. It has been days but it still hurts. Damn, Jungkook.

"He looks like shit, I swear." Yoongi snickered and I shook my head as I squinted my eyes at him.

"Don't say that!" Taehyung lightly hit Yoongi's chest and he just laughs even more. It's so weird to see him this happy, but I'm not really complaining. All I ever wanted is for my friends and I to be happy.

"Y'all woke him up." Hobi shook his head in a disappointment. Taehyung immediately ran up to me and embraced me so tight.

"T-TaeㅡI can't breaㅡ"

"Idiot, you're choking him." Yoongi pulled him away from me and Tae glared at him. "What? You were killing him! Especially when he's in physical pain like that, you shouldn't give him that tight of a hug."

My cheeks started to heat up as soon as he said that and I glanced at Jungkook sitting at the edge of the bed and saw his ears turning to red.

"Oh my God! Can you not?" Tae looked at Yoongi in disgust.

"Yo, you weren't the one who talked to Jimin while he fangirled over how good Jungkooㅡ" Hobi immediately covered Yoongi's mouth and laughed awkwardly. Jungkook looked at me with wide eyes and jaw dropped, but I just turned my gaze away. Fuck Yoongi.

"I'll take Yoongi out with me," Hoseok gave both me and Jungkook an apologetic smile. Yoongi protested and shove his hand away, but Hobi just grabbed both of his arms and dragged him out of the room.

"Do you have a death wish, you idiot?! Get your hands away from me! You better sleep with your eyes open tonight if you wanna live! You'll still end up dead anyway!"

We could hear Yoongi's furious shouts fading as they got farther away.

"I'm sorry, he kinda took a pill or two on the way here . . ." Taehyung rubbed the back of his head and looked anywhere but me.

"Why the hell did you let him?" Jungkook squinted his eyes and shook his head.

"What was I supposed to do?! I'm not his mom!" Taehyung pouted and I just ruffled his hair.

"Take it easy on him, Kookie. No one can stop Yoongi anyway, not even you. Unless you've got a death wish to even try."

He scoffed and stood up from the bed.

"Fine. We'll talk about what he said later." He winked and closed the door, leaving me with my mouth agape.

"You should've never told Suga about it."

"I made a mistake, don't rub it in my face." It was my turn to pout. Taehyung chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

"I really missed you," he said and hugged me again. "Suga's been killing me these days and I got no one to tell."

"But you're famous at school? You have a lot of friends."

"They don't really like me talking about him. Besides, they're still not you, Jimin."

"Why is he killing you?"

"With confusion! He's been so nice to me and stuff and I justㅡUgh! It doesn't make sense because he's Min Yoongi!"

"Ohh . . ." I tried to stop myself from laughing, but I couldn't.

"What? What's so funny?"

"You guys are cute."

"Shit, no!" He scoffed and hit me lightly on my arm.

"Don't hurt the princess, remember?"

"I can't believe you just called yourself 'princess'." He shook his head and looked at me in horror, but I knew he was just kidding. "Has the world turned upside-down?"

"Mind talking about the good things Yoongi's done for you?" I made sure to put an emphasis to the two words and wiggled my eyebrows at him, enjoying how his face immediately turned red.

He grabbed a pillow beside me and hit me with it.

"Hobi!!!" I yelled only once and he already rushed to the door and grabbed the pillow from Taehyung, hitting him with it. I laughes at my best friend's misery, but Yoongi came in.

"I swear to God, Jung Hoseok!"

"But you don't believe in God," Taehyung managed to say in between Hobi's hit and gave Yoongi a strange look. "You're atheist."

"Do you want me to help you or do you want me to help you?"

"You know what I want." Taehyung playfully winked at him and Yoongi's eyes immediately widened along with his mouth turning agape. He fhrew his hands in the air and said, "Fuck. I'm done," and then he left.

"No!!! Yoongi, you're my only hope!!!"

It's actually weird to see Hobi like this when all I've ever seen him do is take care of others, not torture them. But still, I couldn't help but laugh.

***

"You still look like a horse dancing like that." Yoongi laughed watching Hobi in the middle of the living room.

"Shut up," I playfully shoy him glare and he just shrugged. I could see a smile slowly perking up his lips, but he was resisting it. "He's awesome. Jung Hoseokkie is awesome."

Hobi was the one who turned the radio on all of a sudden and started dancing, making me laugh because of the expressions he made.

"You should really be a dancer instead," Jungkook added. "You're like good as fuck."

"I would marry you if I didn't have Jungkook." I laughed even harder, seeing Kookie's reaction.

"That's the spirit, Jimin!" Hobi said and took my hand. "Come on, babe!"

Jungkook faked a cough and gave Hobi a stern look. The latter just laughed hard and pulled me into the middle of the room with him as he continued dancing and urging me to do the same.

"I can't, I can't dance." I looked down, moving my other hand to say 'no', trying to hide my face. No matter what, I still hate too much attention and I can see all their eyes on me. I just can't do it.

"Yes, you can," Jungkook said out of nowhere and took my hand away from Hoseok's. He intertwined his fingers with mine and takes my other hand to put it on his shoulder. He looked straight in my eyes and I swore to God it's as if he knew exactly what I was feeling.

"You're beautiful and deserve to be looked at. I could watch you dance all day or do nothing at all." He caressed my cheek and pecked me on the lips.

"Watch him dance all day . . ." Yoongi laughed and gave both of us a meaning look.

Hobi shook his head and sighed. "You always ruin the moment."

And Taehyung's been quiet the whole time, but now, he's smiling at me and giving me a thumbs up as if to say, "Everything's gonna be okay."

And I want to believe that so much. I'm trying.

Everything I've ever wanted is right here in front of me. My friends and the love of my life, healthy and happy. I may not have my mom here, but I know she's watching over me right now.

And these guys are my friends who's been there at the times I needed them the most. Maybe they weren't always there and maybe they're not perfect but so am I.

Really, nothing's wrong with that. Not even their flaws can change how much I love them.

They're all I ever wanted and I'd do anything to avoid losing them.

***

header made by me if watermark is jmsdk (:

aaaand thanks for 90k plus reads i looooove you all thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 11.1K 72
Jungkook's best friend, Jimin, died in a car accident last year. Since then, he became so depressed and lonely that he still convince himself that Ji...
107K 3.8K 21
Jungkook is a funny, happy-go-lucky guy, on the outside at least. In reality he uses a fake, fun persona to cover up his secret depression and self-h...
86.5K 4.8K 50
Jimin goes abroad for a year but comes back completely different. -------------------------- ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ • Angst • Eating disorder • Self-harm • Su...
310K 14.7K 35
❝You were red and you liked me 'cause I was blue. You touched me and suddenly I was a lilac sky, And you decided purple just wasn't for you.❞ In whi...