Little Miss Mysterious (Diabo...

By Bloodspill101

[Rewritten] Yumi Akamatsu was something you'd call not normal. I say this because she's not human. In a way... More

-Important Info- PLEASE READ
~Prologue~
Yumiko Akamatsu
Yumi Akamatsu
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Happy New Year!!!
Chapter 11
Notice
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Part 1
Mind Blown
Chapter 17 - Part 2
New Cover?
Chapter 18 Part 1
Announcement ❤️
Rewrite Teaser!
News

Author's Note (Please Read)

5K 74 29
By Bloodspill101

Okay so I just want to get this out there. I will be following the story line, but I might change it up a bit and add in some parts of my own so my character can have her time with the boys. Also I do NOT OWN THIS ANIME I JUST OWN MY CHARACTER. PICTURES ARE NOT OWNED BY ME, they are owned by whoever made them.

Thanks for reading,
Bloodspill101

P.S: Who do you think she should end up with in the end? Or do you just want separate endings were she could end up with all the boys.

-The Sakamaki's
-The Mukami's
-The Tsukinami's

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 16.9K 24
What if Yui had a sister who is the total opposite of her and who was once a member of a street gang who stole and killed people for money? Meet (F/n...
740K 19.3K 38
****WARNING YUI IS A BITCH IN THIS FANFIC***** (Sorry Yui fans) Meet Yuu Komori, who is the complete opposite of his sister where he is not as weak l...
63.7K 1.7K 13
One month after the sisters, (Y/N) and Yui both come to Sakamaki's mansion, they both have their dreams about someone calling them 'Eves'. They met w...
63.5K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...