In Love with The Lunatic

By Sheila_Ospina

When Brooklyn Skye, Seth Rollins younger sister, gets accepted into the WWE universe as the newest Diva and f... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
A/N
30
31
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
32
33
34
35
IMPORTANT A/N
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Important
51
52
53
53 part 2
Happy Birthday

11

899 14 0
By Sheila_Ospina

Brooklyn p.o.v.
5 minute match time skip

Randy was crawling for a tag as Bray was crawling to tag in Charlotte. As Randy got closer to our corner I stretched my arm out and made the tag. When I entered the ring I went close line crazy on Charlotte,as she went to climb back on her feet I went and set her up for a suplex, but as I was about to hit it a very certain theme son played and that theme song belonged to Paige. Sadly for her as she ran down the ramp Becky got off the apron and hit a pretty hard close line on her before she could reach me. While I was distracted by Paige ,Charlotte got the upper hand and reversed my suplex to a kick in the gut. Charlotte was about to spear me while mimicking Roman ( which was rude and pissed me off ) but I caught her in the middle of hitting me and hit dirty deeds, yes I hit the bitch with dirty deeds. I then covered her and we got the win. As we made our way back stage Dean and Roman greeted us at the curtain of the gorilla.

" You guys did amazing out there." Dean commented us
" Thank you ." We said in unison
" By the way Brooklyn since when did you know how to counter the spear and hit dirty deed."
" Well Dean lets just say I have great friends who just so happen to not know when I am watching them in the ring practicing and I may of learned how to do the moves by watching ." I said with my best innocent face which I may not be that good at because come on we all know I am not innocent at all .

After Raw
After raw we all decided to hang out in Roman , Dean, and Randy's hotel room, and play truth and dare. It was Becky's turn to give someone a truth or dare.

"Brooklyn truth or dare."
"Um.. dare."
"I dare you to kiss Dean on the lips for 30 seconds."
"What ,no are you crazy I am not kissing him!" I yelled so loud I think everyone in the city could hear.
" Come on Brooklyn I thought you would do anything."
" I normally do and I do but I am not kissing one of my best friends."
" Come on Dimond I don't bite ." Dean said with that crazy smirk that drives my crazy. Wait what am I saying.
" Well are you going to do it or not ." Randy asked
" You want to know my answer I ................"

CLIFFHANGER .
Hey guys, hope you liked the chapter . Please tell people about this book and vote for it . See you guys next time. Love ya ❤️ - Animal1209

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.9K 28
**COMPLETED** BK Black is just an ordinary girl in WWE; fighting her way to get to the top, just like everyone else. She win matches, she lose matche...
44.5K 1.3K 40
Sasha Banks and Seth Rollins are Best Friends. During the superstar shakeup Charlotte and Becky came over to Raw. Everyone is happy but what if this...
13.9K 412 38
Cassandra Lopez is Seth Rollins little sister. She is currently the WWE Women's Champion. Her best friends Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. Storylines...
49K 638 39
This story takes place after the events of falling for Becky Lynch. To avoid any spoilers please read that story first.