Demolition Lovers [[GERARD WA...

By Fabbyulous1

This. This is the story of- The bulimic bitch. This. This is the story of- The alcoholic asshole. This. This... More

PLEASE READ FIRST
It's Probably Not Important
Bystander
Getting Out
I Didn't Realize Things Would Only Get Worse From Here
Secrets, Secrets
To Forget
Two Of The Same
Tattoos, Desperate Eyes, and Bullshit Lies
The Weirdest Thing
Storytime With Eric
Two Months Later: As Told By Nathan Sanders
Two Months Later: As Told by Bethany Sanders and Gerard Way
Two Months Later: As Told By Frank Iero
Special Kinda Hell
Kill All Your Friends
You
Frenemies
Deal
What the Hell is Going On
Words That Were Never Meant To Be Said
Hide N Seek
Maze Runner
Kiss Me You Animal
Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun
Wrapped
Meanwhile, Amidst the Drama, Frank and Brendon are Playing Go Fish
And On This Weeks Episode of CSI...
O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Disenchanted
I Saw You Cry but You Pretended it Didnt Happen Just Because it was Easier
Mistakes Were Made
This Wasnt Acting
Vodka Enduced Moodswings
Patrick: Real Estate Agent Extraordinaire
Daddy's Home
Some People Deserve to Die
She's a Butcher with a Smile
Are You there God? Its Me, Gerard Way.
Addicts
What is your Gold?
The Happening
One Missed Call
Left Out in the Cold
Thirty Minutes
Its Real This Time

Bad Omen

881 66 34
By Fabbyulous1

-Beth's POV-

I was shaking.

"No--" I whispered in denial. "No you're lying!"

"It's sad isn't it?" He responded, still not letting go. "It's sad when you've been lied to for so long that you can't recognize the truth."

I shoved him off of me as soon as the words left his lips.

"No." I stated again, burying my hands in my hair. "That's not possible. Gerard wouldn't... Nathan wouldn't---" I trailed off.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?" Frank laughed. "There's nothing-- NOTHING Gerard Way wouldn't do!"

I shook my head. "Stop."

"AND THAT INCLUDES FUCKING GIRLS WHENEVER HE FEELS LIKE IT!"

I stood still.

"WHAT?" he laughed again. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE FUCKING SPECIAL TO HIM? YOU THINK YOU MATTER?"

"He..." I said in a light voice. "He told me he loved me..."

"YEAH IM SURE HE DID PRINCESS. I BET YOU BELIEVED HIM AS WELL DIDNT YOU?"

"Why wouldn't I?" I said coldly.

"HAVE YOU LOOKED IN A GODDAMN MIRROR LATELY?"

I immediately looked down in shame. "No, you don't understand..."

"YEAH ID LIKE YOU TO TELL ME EXACTLY HOW MANY OF THOSE BRUISES WERE CAUSED MY GERARD?"

"Stop... It's not like that..." I began to shake my head. "STOP IT!"

"HE HITS YOU DOESNT HE? HE HITS YOU AND THEN HE TELLS YOU HE LOVES YOU, RIGHT?" 

"SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed.

"HE HAS YOU RIGHT WHERE HE FUCKING WANTS YOU! WELL LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING, HE'LL LOVE YOU AND THEN HE'LL LEAVE YOU! YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN A CHALLENGE TO HIM! AS SOON AS HE FUCKS YOU, HE'LL LEAVE YOU IN THE FUCKING DIRT BECAUSE THATS JUST WHO HE IS!" He glared at me.

I could feel tears in my eyes now, and I tried to hold them but I couldn't. "Stop..." I said in a defeated voice, "please".

"AND ITS NOT JUST GERARD! ITS ALL OF US! NATHAN. BRENDON. ME. WE ARE ALL STUCK IN THIS FUCKING MESS BECAUSE OF HIM! SO THERES THE FUCKING TRUTH!" He roared. "AND YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY WE TRIED TO HARD TO KEEP IT FROM YOU HM?"

Yet again, all I could do was there. I couldn't form any words. I felt empty.

"ITS BECAUSE YOUR 'FRIEND' ERIC THREATENED TO KILL YOU IF ANY OF US TOLD YOU! THATS WHY NATHAN NEVER ANSWERED YOU! HE WAS PROTECTING YOUR DUMB ASS! HE WAS TRYING TO SAVE YOU!"

Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"And now look what you've done." He finally lowered his voice. "So congratulations sweetheart, you're one of us now."

Silence.

We stared at eachother.

Just stared.

For seconds.

Minutes.

I don't know.

I took a few steps backward.

"Beth..." Frank started, but I didn't let him finish.

"He loves me." I whispered as more tears fell down my cheeks.

"Beth!" He tried again, more sternly but I shook my head.

"HE LOVES ME!" I screamed.

"He's in love with what you've become!" He retorted, desperately. "DID YOU EVEN FUCKING HEAR ME?!"

That was the last thing I let him say to me before I ran inside the apartment, slamming the door and leaning against it, breathing heavily. I immediately looked around for Gerard, but I was surprised to find him on the couch, asleep.

How long had I been talking to Frank?

I wiped the tears away from my cheeks and knelt on the floor beside him. He breathed in and out slowly, and I just stared at him.

Killer

Psychotic

Dangerous

Frank's words echoed through my mind.

I reached my finger tips out and touched his cheek.

Killer

Psychotic

Dangerous

I moved my fingers slowly up and down his face, tracing an invisible pattern.

Liar

Asshole

Fuckboy

I finally settled my hand it his jet black hair.

Abusive

Alcoholic

Controlling

All these things. All these words. Why could everybody else see them, and I couldn't?

"Who are you?" I whispered as I pulled my hand away. "Who are you?" I repeated.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

-Frank's POV-

I kicked the underside of my car after she slammed the door.

"FUCK!" I screamed, slamming my fists on the metal. "FUCK!"

She didn't understand. She was blind. I tried to make her understand, but I couldn't. She thought she was in love with him. That was enough. That was enough to make her ignore everything. She didn't understand. I wanted her to understand though. It hurt seeing the bruises on her face, and she wasn't fooling anybody.

We all know how they got there.

I closed my eyes and kept seeing the scared girl that wrecked her car. She had been running. Running away. She had been running away from Gerard, and now here we all were. Everything was falling apart.

I got in the car and ran my hands through my hair. I don't know why I felt this need to save her; I just did. I just got this sickening feeling whenever I saw her bruised face and bloodied lips.

"FUCK!" I screamed again before slamming my hands against the steering wheel.

In a reality I probably shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have told her. I just thought-- I thought if she really knew what was going on, she'd get the fuck out. I underestimated just how fractured her reality was though.

As long as she was with Gerard, we were all in fucking trouble. As long as she refused to see what was really going on, it was all only going to get worse.

Worse.

Honestly, I couldn't imagine a worse hell than that of what we were currently in, but I'm sure there was a way. As long as they are together, there is going to be a way.

-Gerard's POV-

I woke up, blinking my eyes open as I took in my surroundings.

She was the first thing I noticed.

I had fallen asleep on the couch, while she was on the phone outside I think.

But there she was.

Beth had fallen asleep on the floor beside the couch.

She looked awful.

If I didn't know any better, I'd of said she was dead. Blood and bruises everywhere, and she looked so....pale and exhausted.

But she had still slept on the floor, the floor next to me. I sat up and put my head in my hands. What the fuck was I doing? Id never even been around the same girl for this long...

"Fuck..." I whispered as I rubbed my eyes.

I ran my hands through my hair before standing up and walking over to the kitchen. I glanced over at her though. Fuck I couldn't do this. I couldn't deal with what she was doing to me. I couldn't deal with how she was making me feel.

-Beth's POV--

I woke up on the hardwood floor. It was chilly and I immediately shivered as I sat up. I looked over at the couch and felt immediately confused by the absence of Gerard. I don't know what time it is, but I found it strange that he'd be gone, without even waking me.

I pushed the thought to the back of my head and stumbled to stand up, my head my was blurry and my entire body felt like lead. I picked my phone up off the ground and was surprised to see it was 2:00 p.m. I was also surprised to see that I had one missed call from Patrick, 7 missed calls from Nathan, and 29 from Eric.

But none from Gerard.

I immediately called Patrick, hoping he has called on account of getting me into the student dorms this late. I knew it was a long shot, but I was really hoping he had pulled through. I couldn't live at Eric's house anymore.

It rang twice before he picked up.

"Beth, hey!" His voice came through warm and friendly. I can't remember the last time I heard a voice that sounded that genuinely just...happy.

"Hey-" I rasped out, surprised at the raspiness of my voice as I coughed once or twice to try and clear my throat.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I just kind of came down with something recently. Just a cold."

"Oh ok. Well I just called to give you the good news!"

"Good news?" I smiled to myself.

"Yeah! I found you a dorm to move into. It took a lot of calls and looking around, but there is a space that's available for you to move into if you want it."

"God thank you so much Patrick!" I said, not even hiding the relief in my voice.

"But---" he continued.

"But?" I questioned back.

"There's something you should know about the girl currently living there, your future room mate per say if you take the place."

"What about her?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Well...Well uh... You see this spot is only open because her last roommate moved out."

"Okay?" I answered, not necessarily seeing the problem.

"And the six before her as well."

I nearly dropped my phone. "Seven!?" I exclaimed. "This girl has had seven roommates move out on her? Jesus Patrick is she like a serial killer or something?"

He chuckled. "I wish it were that simple. The girls name is Angelica Moors and she's about the worst case of spoiled daddy's girl you will ever meet."

"So she's a brat? Entitled? And that's what's driven seven other girls out? If she's just that much of a problem why can't y'all force her off campus or something?"

He chuckled again. "The Moors family, unfortunately, has become one of the main donors for the school; they're insanely rich, and the board practically worships them. They'll do anything to make sure Angelica is happy on campus."

"Why does she even live on campus if her family is so rich? Wouldn't her daddy just have bought her a nice little mansion off campus?"

"Ha, you'd think so, but Mr. Moors has made it very clear that he wants his 'darling daughter' to get the full college experience, which includes living on campus with the other students. It really doesn't make much of a difference though. Like I said, the school will do anything to keep her happy, which included them installing a special spa jacuzzi bathtub in Angelica's private dorm bathroom because she refused to use any of the public ones."

"Woww--Sounds like a nice gal."

"I'm serious though Beth, Angelica has a history of being a real bitch. Those seven girls didn't just move out because she was spoiled."

"Okay so she's a spoiled rich bitch with a need for bubbles. So what? I've dealt with awful people my whole life. I probably won't even talk to her away. We'll just dorm together like and two normal college students. If she's that bad, we don't have to interact. It'll be fine Patrick. I'll take it."

He sighed. "Alright then. All I need you to do is print and full out the form I texted you, hand it into the admissions office, and you'll be set to move in after you get confirmation."

"Thank you so much!" I said, immediately feeling a lot better just knowing I was going to be able to live somewhere else. "I'll do that as quickly as I can."

"No problem. And I'd love to possibly help you move in if you need it? Since I know the campus and all that..."

"Sure that'd be great, but I really don't have that much stuff. "

"That's fine. I just want to make sure you get settled in without too many... Problems. I'll see you then."

We both hung up and I was immediately ecstatic. I didn't even care if I was living with some mean girl, I was going to have my own place, Atleast my own room now. The only thing I was regretting was going back to Eric's to grab my things; something told me that was going to be a massive problem. Well, there's no way around it; I have to get my stuff. I sighed, pocketing my phone in my sweatpants-forgetting about all the previous events of the past day-and headed out the door into the cold air. I didn't have a car, so I'd have to walk back, but that didn't bother me.

I loved the cold. I always had. I liked the dead leaves slowly falling off the trees in stinging gusts of frigid wind. I liked the constant cloud coverage and dark feeling that came with winter. For me, it gave the world a bit of mystery.

There was something haunting about the cold, as if there was something always about to happen...

-Eric's POV-

I chuckled. "Honestly you had it coming."

"Shut the fuck up!" He winced in pain as he tried to turn to fact me. "Dammit!" He seethed.

"Calm down, you're only going to make it worse. Doctor said to stay in bed or atleast on the couch for like two days or something."

"Well then how about you give me a beer and I'll shut up."

"Isn't that what got you into this fucking mess in the first place?" I snickered, throwing him a can from the fridge.

"Whatever. Talk about crazy ass hoe though. Damn bitch needs to be put in a fucking asylum. I've had exes less crazy than her, and that's saying something."

We both laughed as I grabbed myself a beer.

"Anyways," I began. "I need your help with something Jason..."

-------------------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS

IM SO SORRY I AHVENT UPDATED

HERES A CHAPTER

I KNOW IT WASNT VERY INTERESTING BUT THINK ABOUT IT

WHY WOULD I NAME A CHAPTER BAD OMEN OF THERE WASNT A SHIT TON OF DARK FORESHADOWING IN THERE

SO ITS ABOUT TO GET EVEN MESSIER

WHOS ANGELICA

WHOS JASON

WHERES GERARD

WHY DID FRANK CALL BETH SO MANY TIMES

DETAILS PEOPLE

DETAILS

WELL ANYWAY I LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

FEEL FREE TO TELL ME YOUR HONEST OPINION ABOUT THE STORY AND WHERE ITS GOING

MAYBE EVEN SOMETHING YOUD LIKE TO SEE?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79 0 10
i didnt think i would finish a whole story, let alone begin a second half! lets see if i can make it. the first half only took a year to write. you...
57.1K 1.9K 25
My first MCR fic, not sure what's going on, don't remember. I dunno you guys, it's unedited and kinda nasty. You do you if you wanna read it.
8.2K 361 15
After a failed suicide attempt, Gerard Way gets admitted to Monroeville Psychiatric Hospital, where he's to be treated for his depression and suicida...