Shattered Memories. (Castiel...

Door AstralShadows

It was an ordinary night of studying when you get a call from your friend. She had met two devilishly handso... Meer

The Spark.
Escape Plan.
Memories And Explanations.
Deception.
Always.
Feelings Are Confusing.
Road Trip.
Resolve.
The Girl And Her Broken Hearted Angel.
Out Of Hell (Into Your Heart)
The Prank War.
Missing.
Intervention.
Family.
Dinner And Plans.
Beneath The Waves.
Protecting Hearts.
Shattered.
Running Away.
Putting The Pieces Together.
Voices.
Accidents.
Darkness Weighs Heavy On Hurting Hearts.
Parting Ways.
The Life I Chose.
Back On The Road.
The Beginning.
Revelations.
The Girl He Loved.
Happiness And Their Futures.
Stories.

Home.

6.4K 246 106
Door AstralShadows

The car was speeding down the long stretch of road. I hadn't seen anything since I left the motel. What a place. I had grown up in the city all my life it is hard to believe places like this exist. I was still tired and it had started raining. But I wanted to get home. Then I realized I had no idea where I was. How was I going to get myself home? I punched the steering wheel. I looked at the speedometer I was doing well over 70mph. When I looked up I saw a man standing in the middle of the road. He was a fair way ahead of me. But I still slammed the brakes and swerved. The car spun out of control off the road. It was stopped by a large tree on the side of the road. The airbag exploded like a punch to the face. The car hissed as I sat up looking around. My body was aching much worse now. Asides from some small cuts I seemed to be okay. I pushed open the car door and slowly got out of the car.

"____," a voice said flatly, "are you okay?"

"How do you know my name?"

I was rubbing my head. It hadn't even occurred for me to look at him. I moved my hand and looked up at him. It was subtle, but he seemed very surprised to see me.

"Are you alright? I could have killed you. What the hell are you doing standing in the middle of the road in the rain?"

"Waiting for you, _____. Dean told me to get you."

He wouldn't look at me. To be frank he was creeping me out. Wait, Dean. I knew that name. No this was him the other guy they were waiting for. I panicked and turn from him. My body took off running. How could he have even predicted I was coming here? Then there he was right in front of me.

"Don't be difficult. I won't hurt you," he said.

"What are you? It's impossible for someone to move like that."

"I'm not a human. It's possible for me to do so."

"What are you?"

"I'm an angel of the Lord."

"Yeah, and I'm the queen of England, want some tea?"

He stared at me as if I was crazy for not believing him. Thunder cracked in the sky. Lightning flashed. And I swear I had seen wings, or shadows of them, behind him. I couldn't grasp this. My body shook as I stepped away from him. What happened to my life? All I had to do was stay home and finish my paper. But no I had to go out and want to maybe even meet a nice guy. Tears poured from my face.

"Just do it now and get it over with," I shouted, "don't drag my death out any longer."

"What do you think is happening? Sam and Dean won't hurt you."

"I don't know that. I was just dragged away from my life. I don't even know where I am."

"I promise you that you will not be harmed."

"What the hell is going on?" I paused realizing I may have actually just swore in front of angel, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to swear in front of you I'm just really, really confused."

I looked up just as two fingers pressed to my forehead. I immediately fell into a peaceful slumber. The man had caught me and gave a quiet sigh.

"I am confused as well. You aren't supposed to be alive, _____," he said.

Castiel appeared in the motel room I had left earlier. The two men looked at him as he held me up. He looked upset. He set me down carefully on the bed.

"Where did you find her?" Cas asked.

"Our last job, we were in New York," Dean explained.

"Her friend was possessed, but..." Sam started.

"A demon? They know she's alive then."

"Who is she? Do you know her?" Dean asked.

"We served together in heaven."

"Does that mean she's an angel too?" Sam asked.

"No, she was an extremely talented healer. She was offered immortality in return for her capabilities."

"That's possible?"

"If God wills it to be done."

"So why is she here?"

"I don't know, someone must have saved her. The whole situation was misunderstood. She tried to save the body a demon had possessed. The demon had already left, but," he shook his head, "they called her a traitor. They tortured her thinking she was working with demons. Last I had heard she was scheduled to be executed."

Everyone stood in silence. Castiel looked pale like he was looking at a ghost. But she didn't remember any of this. She looked at him as if he was a stranger. She could have had a normal life had she not been found.

"So what do we do?" Sam asked.

"I don't know. I don't understand this."

"Well, this has been an interesting night. I'm going to get some sleep," Dean said.

"I will stay and wait for her to wake up," Cas sighed.

The two men went to sleep. Dean let Sam take the bed and slept on the couch. Castiel sat on the bed next to the girl. He looked at her still completely shocked she was here next to him. She looked so peaceful if only she could stay that way.

I woke some time later feeling rather refreshed. I was on a bed hoping all of it was just a dream. My body sat up as I rubbed my eyes. I saw the two figures of Sam and Dean sleeping in their respective places. I gasped before a hand touched my own. It was the angel. How was I even believing he was that? I sighed and looked at him.

"How did we get here?" I whispered.

"I brought you here."

"With what angel magic?"

"Exactly."

"Seems cool."

"You don't remember me do you?" he asked.

"Well from earlier. I can't say I have met too many angels in my lifetime."

"You seem to be more trusting now."

"I'm not dead. And you waited by my side for me to wake up. You really meant that you'd protect me. I just wish I could go home."

"I can take you there, but you can't stay. If you want to grab some things you can."

"I have to come back here?"

"It's safer for you."

"Is it okay for us to go back, just for a little while? At least I want to grab some things."

"Of course."

Before I could process anything I was back in my apartment. Castiel stood next to me. He looked around and picked up a few things. I chuckled. He must not have seen too many apartments or something.

"This seems like a suitable place to live," he said blandly.

"Well, that is what apartments are for."

"I mean this suits you very much. I'm sorry you have to leave it behind."

"I'm not really attached to it," I said from the room where I was packing clothes, "the rent is a little high anyway."

"Oh."

"I'm starting to get a feeling you don't understand much about humans."

"You are surprisingly accepting of this situation."

"I don't have much of a choice. I feel like you'd be able to find me again if I left. So," I shrugged, "what else can I do?"

"I would find you only because I want you to be safe," he said.

"From what exactly?"

"It's hard to explain."

I threw the bag over my shoulder and walked out to the living room. He was holding a picture of my dad and I. When he realized I had been standing there he turned around.

"Are you ready?"

I looked around my apartment. This was very much going to be the last time I would be here. I'd miss this place. And my life. But something deep inside urged me to listen to him. I couldn't understand it, but I had to. His hand extended towards me. There was a gentle smile on his lips. He looked so much more human when he smiled.

"Alright, Cas, let's go home," I beamed.

Well the Angel of Thursday has blessed us with a double post. Hopefully it's good. Things will be happening soon. Thanks for reading I hope you are enjoying it.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

57.5K 1.6K 20
I'm back at it again with another Supernatural reader insert story. I just can't stray away from some good old Supernatural imagines! And Jack is jus...
61.5K 1.7K 47
I was taken by a vampire about 10 years ago. He made me stay on his nest. Everything ended when those two hunters came in the town. They killed 10 va...
8.4K 350 14
(It's 2015 now and I deeply regret writing this book. So please either swipe away, or check out my other book please! If you do read this though be p...
149K 3.1K 24
"Do you have to leave?" I asked him, Deans breath fanned my face with his hands on my hips. I hated when he left for the weekend. I was lonely. Final...