A Change of Heart | Completed

Por ARMYZEBRA7

This is set in the mystreet universe. Ivy moves into Mystreet! She's changed a lot and she feels horrible for... Más

New Book!
Chapter 1 Moving in!
Chapter 2 Party Disaster
Update
100 views?!
Chapter 3 New People!
Chapter 4 The Thoughts.
200 views?!
Chapter 5 Cheater?!
Chapter 6 The New Neighbor
Update.
Chapter 7 Bad Reunion
Chapter 8 Sisters?!
Tagged!
Chapter 9 Sisters?! Pt. 2
New Book and Schedule
Chapter 10 Trying to Make Friends
Chapter 11 The Jerk's Back
500 views!
Chapter 12 Love Triangle?!
Chapter 13 Ranting and An Accident
Chapter 14 Hospital Pt. 1
Chapter 15 Hospital Pt. 2
Chapter 16 Hospital Pt. 3 Amnesia?!
School ;-;
Chapter 17 Crazy's Advice
Chapter 18 Crushes Pt. 1
Chapter 19 Crushes Pt. 2
1k reads?! And Reasons to NOT ship Stevenna!
Chapter 20 The Double Date
Chapter 21 Kat's Boyfriend?!
Chapter 22 A Portal?!
Chapter 23 The Misunderstanding
New Book!!!
Chapter 24 Where's Doofus?!
Tagged
Chapter 25 He Remembers!
Chapter 26 Another Cheater?!
Chapter 27 Love Potion
Chapter 28 Spell Broken
What happened to chapter 28?!
Chapter 29 The Birthday Gurl!
Chapter 30 The Shrine
Chapter 31 Father...
Chapter 32 The Rivalry
Chapter 33 The Twins' Romance
Chapter 35 Gardenza Sails
2k reads!
Chapter 36 Pregnant?!
Chapter 37 Baby Shower!
Chapter 38 Vylad's Choice
Chapter 39 It's Coming!
Chapter 40 The Move | Finale
Surprise!!!

Chapter 34 Proposal?!

45 7 32
Por ARMYZEBRA7

Ivy's POV

I was hanging out with Aphmau and the girls at the mall to just shop. Cadenza and Lucinda were were looking at some clothes, Katelyn and Nicole were talking, and me and Aph were chatting. "So Aph? How's everything going with Aaron?" I asked the black-haired girl. She said giggling "Everything's great! We're finally spending a lot of time together! How about you?" "I'm doing great with Steven also! I...I might want to move in with him." I said blushing. She squealed "Oooo~! But he's sleeping in his own room!" I laughed and said "Hey! You can't be my bodyguard like Katelyn is to you and Aaron!" she laughed as well and said "I know but he's still sleeping in his room!" "Ok." I said nodding. I got a text from somebody and it was Garroth. Hey Ivy! Can you come to the food court really quick? I need to tell you something. I replied Sure! I'm on my way! I got up and told Aph where I was going and went to the food court. I wonder what Garroth wants? I guess I'll have to find out when I get there. I thought as I walked. I saw Garroth and he said "Hey Ivy! I need to tell you something," I nodded letting him know that I was listening. He continued "Well it's just that I want to....propose to Cadenza!" my jaw dropped to the floor and I squealed so loudly that people turned their heads towards me thinking I'm crazy or something. I yelled "YOU'RE PROPOSING TO CADENZA?!!!!! OMI!!!!!!! OTPIUOFSKFYIDTIFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "GAH!!!! My ears Ivy! Lower your voice!" Garroth yelled. My eyes sparkled with excitement and joy and said "Sorry. I'm just so excited and happy for you two!!!! GARDENZA FOR LIFE!" "Heh, thanks." Garroth said. "Hey Garroth? I still have a lot of fangirl inside of me. Can I let it out?" I asked him. He sighed and nodded. I walked across the food court and screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a man said "What's with her?!" "Oh her? She's just letting her fangirl out." Garroth said to the man. I walked back to Garroth and said "I'm done now." "Don't tell Cadenza! Please! And tell everyone else. Ok?" Garroth said with pleading eyes. I nodded and went to tell Aph! OMI! I can't believe that Garroth is going to propose to my sister! I hope she says yes. I thought as I walked back to the girls.

Hey guys! That's chapter 34! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Only 6 chapters left!

Bye!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.1K 251 16
NEW DESCRIPTION!!! Y/n is moving to Mystreet with her old roommate let's see how this goes. I WRITE THIS STUFF AT THE WORST TIMES POSSIBLE WHILE IM...
75.6K 1.8K 102
This story will take place in Aphmau's Mystreet series. You have become part of it. This story might contain some " frisky" moments and detailed ima...
6.2K 85 22
First book about my Mystreet bae!!! Go support Aphmau on YouTube!!! She created all of these characters and she is da baws!! Bai!!! ^~^
8.9K 156 34
You move out of your tiny apartment and move to MyStreet. You move in with your best friend from high school, Laurence. Then you meet the love of you...