The Drunken One Night Stan...

De Lucinda_love39

Nineteen year old Clara-Belle is simply a beautiful young girl, she is known as the good girl in the family w... Mai multe

The Drunken One Night Stand.
Chapter 1: Disowned by her father.
Chapter 2- Ricardo's Note
Chapter 3-Six years later and Clara and her 5 year old daughter Megan.
Chapter 4- Monday Morning and Mr Wallace Important Announcement.
Chapter 5- Tuesday morning the first day with her new Boss Ricardo Wallace.
Chapter 6- Clara-belle's lunch date with Ricardo and almost getting fired.
Chapter 7 Ricardo and Clara'
Chapter 8: Michelle's P.O.V. Devon and Michelle new Plan.
Who's ringing the doorbell this late?!.
Chapter 11: The DNA results day.
Chapter 12: Anna-belle caught Tyler cheating and she got dumped.
Chapter 13:Is Ricardo Wallace meeting his match at last?.
Chapter 14:Clara urgent call and her meeting with Clarissa.
Chappie 15: Author's Note.
Chapter 16: 1 week earlier and Clarissa plan to sabotage Ricardo wedding.
Chapter 17: 1 week later and Clarissa's plans and Ricardo's Wedding day.
1 week later since Lance's funeral and Clara tickets back to New York City.
Chapter 19: Clara and Grant Discussion and finding out the truth finally.
Chapter 20: Two years later & Clara-Belle's pregnancy tests & Alex surprise.
Chapter 21: Alex surprise for Clara-belle and their dinner date tonight.
Anna-Belle and Landon's first date and Anna P.O.V.
Chapter 23: Clara-belle's and Megan conversation.
Ricardo's P.O.V and online dating.
Chapter 25: The following morning and Megan find the best dating site.
Chapter 26: Megan and Richard shopping and Ricardo's first online message.
chapter 27: Three months later and Ricardo and Katherina online chat.
Chapter 28: Three weeks later & Ricardo and Katherina meeting in Person.
Arrival at the Restaurant and introduction.
Chapter 30: Anthony P.O.V
Chapter 31: Alexya in labor and at the hospital.
Chapter 32: Ricardo taking his children on shopping spree.
Chapter 33: The continiuation of Chap 32.
Chapter 34: The test postpone because Clara was feeling unwell.
Chapter 35: Ricardo's proposal to Katherina.
Chap:36 Clara-belle break off the engagement and ties with Alex & his family.
Chap:37 Almost three months later & Ricardo suspect Katherina of cheating.
Chapter:38 Clara-belle and the girls' conversation about Alex.
Chap:39: Clara-belle's P.O.V about regrets but never losing faith.
Chap:40 Ricardo's P.I returned with proof a week after his visit.
Chap 41: Decorating Wallace Brothers Co for the upcoming company party.
Chap 42:Ricardo's visit to Clara-belle & the fall.
Chap 43: Following morning & Ricardo's P.O.V.
Chap 44: Grant giving Alex the news & Conrad having a minor attack.
Chap 45: The Wallace's Christmas with Clara& Ricardo...
Chap 46: Wallace &Taylor's New Year dinner &Ricardo & Clara steal glances.
Chapter 47: Megan's POV and Ricardo's invitation to Special drive-in Movie.
Valentine's Day and back in Florida Sapphire getting ready for her date.
Author's/Note.
Author's/Note
Chapter 49: Flashbacks of 7months ago how we meet.
Part Two: Chapter 50: Megan's family dinner invitation from Ryan.
Part two: 51: Clara-belle's girls' night out & Ricardo & Richard chat.
Part two 52: Clara-belle & Anna setting up a dating profile for Clarissa...
Part two: Chapter 53 Two years later and Emelia Wedding day.
Part Two Chapter 54: Megan's final exam & Megan's POV.
Part two: Chapter 55: Ric's proposal & his surprise birthday party.
Part two: Chapter 56: Megan's final exams results.
Part two: Chapter 57: 1 week later & Megan high school winter ball.
Part-two: Chapter 58 Richard & his grandkids on X-mas shopping spree.
Part-two chapter 59: Christmas morning Wallace & Taylor trading gifts.
Part two:Chapter 60: Two months later and Richard's minor stroke.
Part two:Chapter 61: A few weeks later and Ricardo's & Clara-belle wedding day.
Part two 62: Three months later & Megan twin siblings birthday.
Part two and Chapter 63: Three months later & Megan and Ryan's graduation day.
Chapter 64: Moments and Clara-belle's Perspective.
Part two: Chapter 65: The McLaren's surprise& Richard's and sons heart to heart.
Chapter 66: Epilogue. Ten years later and like father like son.

Chapter 9: Emelia's Perspective .

6.4K 226 27
De Lucinda_love39

Author's Note: Hello to all of my faithful, supportive and helpful followers and readers and also definitely to all my FB friends thank you all for your support and help thanks, for voting and taking off time to read my works that mean a lot to me thank you, everyone and thanks to all of you who added my works to your reading lists I appreciate it all, and to all of my FB friends who read and commented on my stories and to the ones who shared it with others thanks too. Golden-author.

( Emelia's Perspective.)

God dammit! that jackass Ricardo Wallace, who got me pregnant and run off leaving me in a hotel room with only a note.

I couldn't believe it when I found out last week that he had done this same shit to another girl like myself already six years ago almost seven years now when she had some mishaps with her dad because she came home later than her curfew.

I am sorry that he took disadvantage of Nathaniel's friend Clara-belle when she was most Vulnerable too he stole her v-card without her consent that's what he did to me too five years ago too.

At that time I didn't know what I was going to tell my father because my father did not understand or should I say believe anything that came from his own daughter's mouth and my stepmother had done so many abortions in the past I was sure she was going to make me have one.

Which my father and I do not believe in abortions and so I know that my dad would never consent to that and so I did the only thing that was best for myself and my baby at the time which was running away from that house from my no good stepmother Traylor.

I promise I will find Ricardo Wallace and get revenge on that player let him taste his own bitter medicine too.

I just wanna castrate Ricardo when I get my hands on him!.

Now last week when my friend Nathaniel, told me about what happened to Clara-belle after she found out about her pregnancy, she took off to New York City, it was so similar to what he did to me and also to my solution for my escape too.

So I book my tickets from last night for six-thirty the next morning for me and my children Ricardo and Reanna Wallace which are twins they are five years old our flight was to New York City, and my main reason for going there is to find that bastard and castrate him and get my revenge on him so I wanted to meet Clara and convince her to team up with me and get revenge on Ricardo and enjoy it while we can sweet revenge!.

Nathaniel had given me her address in New York City because I have promised my two children Reanna and Ricardo that they will meet their father if it is the last thing I did and now look I am here almost at Clara's gate the cab was almost there just another two minutes...

(THE END Of Emelia's Perspective.)

COMMENTS!

VOTES!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7.2K 644 21
Alexa Richardson was the true definition of tardiness. She lost her job, had an accident, and found herself in a stranger's mansion and in a sticky s...
3 0 1
洋菓子から和菓子まで、種類の多さと手頃な価格、美味しさで消費者の心を掴んできた「シャトレーゼ」。現在はホテルや旅館、スキー場なども展開し、コロナ禍においても業績を伸ばしている。さらに、2019年からプレミアムブランド「YATSUDOKI」を都心に出店。成長を続けられる強さの理由はどこにあるのか。
13 0 1
This is me explaining Movies, Games and Books very poorly because I thought that would be funny (I probably might take requests we'll see how things...
357K 1 1
"Don't tell me what to do," Celeste said to Jason angrily as she yanked her arm out of his grip. "You need to listen to me," Jason said looking fumin...