Somewhere Only We Know [h.s.]

By xdirectioner101

•BOOK 1 OF HARRY AND HARMONY SERIES• She grew up in the spotlight alongside her two other famous siblings, B... More

Concert (1)
concert part 2
date part 1 <3
date part 2
date part 3
the beginning
Airplane madness
Manchester (:
happy (:
Radio City Live -Manchester
Key 103 Live - Manchester
His Home
Surprise
Lux's birthday
Working
Brother
Shhhh ...
Hurt
Ryan Seacrest
Beach with the Babe
BBC Radio1 With My Boo
Teen Awards 2012
Disneyland
Little Things
Shock
Don't Dream It's Over
Broken
Telling Ariana
Tears of A Boy
Plans
MSG Part 1
MSG Part 2
Memory
Giving Up
A Day With The Boys
I Hate This
Jingle Bell Ball 2012
New Years In New York
Dark
Bother
Acceptance
Africa
Colliding
Japan
Disaster
Bonding
Shirt
Heart Of Stone
Mixed Emotions
Almost Lover
Little Peck
Heart Attack
Honeymoon Avenue
Tattooed Heart
Baby I
Shut Up And Love Me
Kiss Me
Happily
All Bad
Story Of My Life
Billboard Awards 2013
Die In Your Arms
Don't Let Me Go
Marry You
Epilogue

You & I

371 4 0
By xdirectioner101

Harmony's POV

"Harry, um," my voice shook. "I think it'd be better for me to think everything out."

He quickly turned the car to the side so we weren't on the road anymore but on the resting lane. He turned to me with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm not trying to make it seem like I'm rejecting you. I just want to know this aspect of your life because I know this isn't your first time and I-"

"H.." Harry stopped me. His eyes were clear and he wasn't offended. "It's fine love, whatever you ask, I'll give it an answer."

I relaxed, grateful of how patient and caring he was.

**

We stopped at a small hotel, about four stars or so but I didn't care, I just wanted to be somewhere where we could talk everything out and so I could find out if I was ready for this or not.

I don't know exactly why I said no when all I've been thinking about was this exact moment with him but a part of me felt like I've yet to know this side of him.

He's dated a few girls before me and I needed to know how he was with them even if it was in the past. I felt like this is something I needed to know.

And he would take it, he has proven to me that he doesn't have anything to hide from me and that made me happy, it made me trust him even more than I did now.

Glancing over at the boy, man, who I deeply love, I knew that whatever he was going to tell me, whether it was good or bad, I'd still give myself to him in the most loving way.

**

I watched as Harry got us both glasses of water from the small kitchen in the motel room he rented for the night. I settled on the corner of the bed, waiting for him and the serious talk we were about to have.

He held both glasses of water on each hand as he steadily walked to where I was sitting. I could tell he was nervous by the look in his eyes and by the way his hands were shaking.

It made me more nervous than I was because I didn't know what to expect from this talk. All it did was give me bad thoughts about his past which is what I was going to learn about right now.

"Here you go."

He gave me the glass before he sat down beside me. I took a quick sip but soon placed it on the small table beside me.

"So what do you want to ask?"

I turned my head to face him. He was a bit more relaxed but worry was shown in his eyes even though he didn't need to, whatever he was going to say wasn't going to change my mind about him. I loved him and I wasn't going to give him up ever again.

"Harry, just to make things clear, whatever I ask and whatever answer you give me won't change my mind about you. I love you."

I leaned closer to him to place my hand on top of his and he immediately responded by intertwining them together. Just that simple touch had me over the moon.

I sighed, knowing that I had to be the first one to begin this talk. "This isn't your first time.."

"No. It's not." He almost looked heartbroken. Why?

"Who was your first?"

"This girl from school, we were both 15 and wanted to know what the big hype of sex was. It was pretty sloppy, if I'm being honest."

"How many more times have you done it?" Curiosity was coming on to me.

"Twice."

"Was one of them Caroline?"

He flinched at the sound of her name. He didn't expect me to know about her but little did he know that my curiosity grew about him and that I looked up his name and read about all the girls he's been linked to, most not even true. But I could tell by the way he spoke about her in videos how much he loved her.

"Yeah, she was one of them."

"You loved her." I needed him to confirm it.

"Yes, I did." He answered unemotionally.

"What happened?"

He sighed, maybe this was still I tough subject for him to talk about but I wanted to know why they broke up. If they hadn't, I bet they'd still be together at this moment, they cared so much for each other.

"Media, fans. They didn't approve from day one when they knew how much of a year gap we were. I was sixteen and she was in her thirties. I did love her and she loved me, but we gave up when the media wouldn't leave us alone about our age differences."

I knew that I had to be jealous when he talked about girls, especially some who he had had a relationship with, but instead I felt the complete opposite.

I felt sad and depressed because if it weren't for the media, they'd be together, happy. They'd be living every waking moment with each other, not having a care in the world about their age difference, and they'd be like any normal couple who were crazy about each other.

They'd have a future..

"H," Harry lifted my chin up with his other hand. "It doesn't matter anymore, it's the past. I loved her and I still have a place for her in my heart but it's not in that way anymore. I'll cherish what we had but I'm glad we didn't last because then I wouldn't have found you."

I glanced up and met his honest green eyes.

"I love you." He said without hesitation. "I know it may not seem like it, but you are the only girl who has made me feel different than any of the girls I've been with before."

"Why?"

"You make me feel different. Sure, I loved Caroline and I may have thought that she was the one but she doesn't contain even half of the feelings I have for you. What we have is special. You bring out the best of me. I've never met anyone as perfect for me as you. You're my other half H, I simply can't live without you. From the first day I met you, I knew that you would be someone important in my life but I never guessed that you would be the most important. And that's what you are. You have me, my soul, and my heart. They're all for you and there's no stopping me from giving myself to you."

"I've had relationships before you, but none of them count from the beginning when I started dating you. What you make me feel is the realist thing I have ever felt. You make me feel worthy of your love and you make me want to start a future with you, just you and me. Darling I can guarantee that no one could keep me away from you. You're everything I need and have hoped for. You're what I've been waiting for all my life. I love you, Harmony."

By the time he was finished I knew that all he said was true. It was like if he'd been reading everything he was saying from my heart. Except he felt exactly the same way. We were meant to be.

**

April 4

We parked outside of the big bungalow that belonged to Robin.

Harry had asked him if we could borrow it for a few nights and he had said yes. I wondered if he had told his mom about us and this next step we were taking but Harry's kind of private with this side of our relationship that I don't think he'd tell her about out sex life.

What the hell are you thinking? I asked myself as Harry stepped out of the car and retrieved our bags inside while I stayed.

I took a deep breathe, knowing that in a few moments things were about to get emotional. We were finally going to make love.

At the thought of that, my stomach did backflips, my heart beat faster, my hands started to sweat, and a grin grew on my face. The things he did to me were unexplainable.

After months of taking it slow and starting out something magical, we were finally going to give ourselves to each other in the most vulnerable way a couple could do.

And I couldn't get any happier.

**

Harry out our bags into the room we were going to share.

I looked around at the entrance of the bungalow and I soon became a bit nervous. This was going to be my first time. As much as it upsets me that Harry's already had his first, I was glad that mine would be with him, with the first and last man I'd ever love.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down until I felt someone standing behind me. His breath could be heard. I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he kissed my cheek, giving me butterflies in my stomach.

"You okay, there?"

I nodded. "Yeah, just a bit nervous."

Harry turned me over to face him. He was wearing a t-shirt with a red checkered shirt over it and his boots and jeans. His curly hair was long but it still had the same effect. And his face, it still made me want to stab myself because how can someone be so beautiful?

But the thing that I loved most about him was his heart. He was the most beautiful person in the world because of how beautiful his heart was. He proved to me that boys could be gentlemen and treat girls like they deserved to be treated.

He was unselfish and he cared about anyone in the world, whether he knew them or not. That's what made him beautiful. And I was the happiest girl in the world to know that he was all mine. This beautiful man was mine.

"H, you don't have to worry," he caressed my cheek in a gentle way, a way I have never been touched before. It made me feel sensitive and pure. "I'll take care of you. Forever and always, I promise."

I nodded, knowing that he spoke the truth and only the truth. "I love you."

His vibrant smile happened. "I love you, too. More than the moon loves the sun."

His words had struck me once again. How could he be so sweet?

Cause he's Harry, I answered my own question. Not the band member from One Direction, but the boy who lived in Holmes Chapel, worked in the bakery, and who chased after his dream. That's who Harry truly was. I would take him any day rather than the boy the media is used to.

He's mine.

And I was his.

Harry's lips met mine in a heartbeat, kissing them smoothly and slowly. I kissed back, giving him all my love for it was all for him. All of me was his.

My arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer against my body that I could feel his heart beat against me. It was the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. And it was for me. I bet he could feel mine too, and know that mine was for his. The effect we had on each other was magical.

"You sure about this?" He spoke huskily.

"Yes." I breathed against his lips.

In one quick movement, I jumped in his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me below my knees. Before I knew it, he was walking us into the bedroom we would be sharing.

**

Harry closed the door behind him when we entered the room and settled me back down on the floor.

Our breaths were still trying to recover as we stared at each other in a deep way. We both wanted it.

Without hesitation, I leaned up to him and kissed him once again, causing him to lean down to meet my lips as he held my face with either one of his hands on my warm cheeks. In one steady movement, I took off Harry's checkered shirt before taking the other one off along the away, making him shirtless.

Our lips were no longer connected, we were staring at each other again.

Harry stared at me for a few seconds before he pulled me into his arms and buried his face in my neck, his hand caressing my hair. "I love you."

Those three words.

"I love you."

Harry kissed my neck before letting go and looked at me with all seriousness in his face. "Are you sure you're ready?"

"I've never been more positive in my life." I told him honestly.

Harry had a worried look for a few seconds before it washed away and his faced blushed. He knew what he had to do.

I was about to take off my shirt but warm hands met mine at the hem of my shirt, making me let go before he pulled it over my head, leaving me in a bra and jeans.

I didn't cover myself, I was confident with who I was with Harry. He had already seen me in a bikini and he had proved to me time and time again that he didn't care about how my body looked, I was still the most beautiful woman to him.

I bit my lip and noticed Harry's eyes light up at the new found sight, making me giggle.

"That's a nice sound."

He pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear before leaning down and giving me a small, gentle, and soft kiss on the lips.

All I could see in his mesmerizing green eyes was vulnerability.

This was going to be special for him.

It made my heart flutter that not only was this my first time for me, but that this was going to actually going to mean something to Harry. Before, he loved girls and had relationships with them but this time he was in love and this would be the first time he'd make love, not sex.

I pecked him once more, before my hands moved down to his jeans and pulled them down. Before I knew it, he carried me in his arms and laid me down on the bed with my head on the pillow.

He kicked off his shoes as I looked outside and noticed how dark but also how brightening the moon looked. It's bright light was the guide to all darkness. It led the way. Just like fate had lead me to Harry.

And looking at him now, let me know that there was no going back. I would forever be his.

He kissed my cheek when he was done before he unzipped my jeans and pulled them down, exposing my legs. We were now half naked.

His tattoos covered parts of his body and I swear nobody could look as hot as Harry did. I smiled as I caught the butterfly on his chest. It was meant for me. He had tattooed a part of his body in a reminder of me.

Harry knelt down to kiss my lips in a playful way, causing me to giggle before he sat back up, his knees on either side of my legs. He smiled down at me with a shy look on his face.

"You're beautiful."

"Stop talking about yourself."

Harry scoffed, upset about what I had said while I giggled.

He leaned down once again to kiss me the same way as the one before before he let go and looked me in the eye.

"You have no idea how much I love you." He spoke in all sincerity.

A year escaped my eye, the giggles gone away. He had no idea how much I loved him either.

"Don't cry, beautiful. We haven't even done anything yet and you're already crying on me."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. I know what you mean," he kissed my forehead. Did he?

I didn't want to think about it at the moment, all I wanted to do was show him how much he meant to me.

I sat up to meet his lips and pulled him down with me as our lips synchronized together. His warm hands were at my shoulder and hip, caressing my heated skin softly.

I could feel his abs against my chest, they were hard and I could feel how much hard work he had spent to take care of his body. I could feel his bulge at the bottom of my stomach, wanting.

As we kissed, I felt Harry's hands go up my body before they went to the hook of my bra. I raised my upper body to help him and he unclipped it before he took off my silky pink bra and threw it down with the rest of our clothes.

He didn't even glance down to look at the swell of my breasts, once again he was proving to me that my body didn't matter to him. He loved me for the way I was.

After taking off my bra, his hands hooked to the top of my matching silky pink underwear before pulling it down and off me, exposing my lower abdomen. I was now completely naked in my entirety to Harry. But I never felt more comfortable, there was nothing to hide.

All that was left was Harry's boxers that were hiding his bulge. Harry reached his arm down to his boxers and pulled them down, lifting his legs so it'd be easier, his eyes never leaving mine.

This was it.

As soon as Harry's boxers hit the floor, he was putting on a condom on his large length. I could feel it throb against my thigh, and I've never felt so ready than I was now.

After he had the condom on, his eyes met mine again after a short moment and he smiled down at me before kissing the tip of my nose.

"I love you, H."

He kissed my cheek, taking my hand in his beside my head, intertwining them together as he kissed me passionately and with need. It was about to happen.

His tongue slipped in my mouth and I could feel his bulge getting closer and closer to my entrance. His tip touched me there and I winced, causing him to touch me again.

"I'll take care of you." He promised against my lips. "I'll be gentle."

I nodded, knowing he wouldn't lie.

As soon as I felt him enter me, I gave a loud moan, surprised by how impacting it felt. It hurt. Tears built up in my eyes and I let go of Harry's lips, beginning to sob.

"Shh, it's okay, sweetheart," he soothed me, with calm and hurt in his voice. He hated the thought of me hurting because of him. I didn't want to make him feel that way but damn did this hurt. "It'll go away soon."

And as we waited for it to go away, he stayed buried in me but didn't move. Instead he kissed at my skin, beginning on my neck, giving it sweet and gentle kisses.

"You're everything." He whispered against my skin along with other loving words.

I couldn't take it any longer so I pushed myself up to meet his hips and we both moaned in pleasure, the pain gone away.

"I don't want to hurt you." Harry moaned again. "I don't want to cause you pain."

"You're not, baby." I assure him, pulling him so I could see him. "It's gone, all I feel is pleasure."

"Really?" His eyes light up in less than a second.

"Yeah." I laughed shortly. "Now please," I said when he didn't reply. "Make love to me."

Harry's dimple smile came into view before he leant down to meet my lips again and pushed himself into me, causing us to moan once again. This feeling felt so good.

He kept the pace slow, we had all night. I could feel every thrust he have getting more and more empowering. While he thrusted into me, I kissed every bit of his skin that I could reach.

I kissed at the skin where he his shoulder met his neck and bit down on it, making him moan. His long legs were intertwined with mine just like our hands were. The moon was as bright as ever and as I looked down at his backside, I could see his freckles on his back along with a bit of acne. I kissed at both, not seeming to mind the dark spots, it only made him seem more real. His dark curls were sweaty but I have never seen them look as perfect as they did now.

With each thrust he gave, I could feel him reciprocating the love he contained for me in his heart. All I wanted to do was do the same and so I met my hips to his and gave him all the love he deserved.

As he kept going slow, I noticed how his muscles clenched with each push he gave, making him look so sexy. Our heated sweaty bodies were now covered in a thin sheet, and I wondered how we looked right now, connected with each other in the most loving way.

He was making sweet love to me.

I kept kissing his skin, from his shoulders to his arms, biting down on the tattoos that were forever marked on his skin.

"You're mine." Harry groaned as he kept giving slow powerful thrusts, I could feel him getting close.

I let go from kissing his ship tattoo and looked up to face him. His green eyes that could make me melt looked back at me and all I could see was love.

"I'm yours." I whispered.

I leaned into him and kissed his lips softly. "I love you."

"I love you." He said back and now, at this moment, I knew that there was no giving up anymore. It was him and me against the world. I don't care what happens in the future, whether it's fights, distance, or anything else, he was my soul mate and I would never give up on him. We can make it to the end.

"It's just you and I." He promised once more. "No one can separate, nor can come between us. It's just you and I, I promise, love."

"I promise, Harry," tears escaped my eyes and Harry kissed all of them. "Its just you and I."

**

Guys I'm crying omg

They finally did it! :D yay!

Sorry for taking long, this is a special chapter to me and I wanted to make it perfect for you guys because it's their first time, and yeah, I hope you guys liked it (:

How did everyone's thanksgiving go? Food, eh? (;

Lol, well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Make sure to comment and vote! (:

Oh and someone asked me what bra size Harmony was and idk why I feel the need to share it now (maybe there's some curious eyes out there) but she's a 34B (:

Anyways, thank you all for your love and support! How cute are Harmonarry? They're so cute and Harmony is a lucky gal (; also, the song is You & I by the boys and it totally explains Harmonarry in all ways and ugh I just love it!

Good night! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 18 13
Meet Harry Styles. A 17 year old who doesn't talk to anyone. All he does is sit at home and study; nothing more. Unlike the rest of the people in Har...
2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...
25.7K 609 36
Harry and Ariana are brother and sister. One day, she met One Direction and she fell on love with Louis. But a year after they became a couple, Arian...
213K 8.1K 86
Astrid Taylor is a 18-year-old college student who is passionate about One Direction. After having the opportunity of staying at the same hotel as he...