My Sister, Taylor Swift

De Niallismyirishmofo

Taylor Swift is one of the worst sisters you could possiby have! She took everything away from me, my family... Mais

Hi I'm Lottie
Going shopping
Meeting Taylor and Harry
Hi I'm Jessie
Getting ready to watch the Interview
The Interview
Hi I'm Lorna
Watching the Interview
The drive back
Shopping and Concert
Hi I'm Shannon
Meeting Fern
Hi I'm Fern
Authors note
Authors Note
The winning ticket
Meeting One Direction and Taylor
Author's note
At their house
Lottie and Louis's joke
getting to know each other and movies
Chap.14
Chap.15
Chap. 16
Chap.17
Chap.18
Chap.19
CHap.20
ChaP.21
Chap.22
Chap.23
Chap.24
Chap.25
Chap.26
Chap.27
Chap.28
Chap.29
Hi I'm Sidney
Chap.30
Chap.31
Chap.32
Chap.33
Chap.35
Chap.36
Chap.37
Chap.38
Chap.39
Chap.40
Chap.41
Chapter.42
Chapter.43
Chapter.44
Chap.45
Chap. 46
Chap.47
Chap.48
Chap.49
Chap.50 part 1
Chap.50 part 2
Chap.51
Chap.53
Chap.54
The Photo
The Magazine
The Fight
Lorna's apology
The unknown is named
The confrontations
Dani's surprise visit
Tiredness and Sickness
Talk with Harry
Lottie's worst nightmare
Lottie's second day missing!
The Evidence
The Final Piece of Evidence
Two days after
Epilogue

Chap.34

604 13 14
De Niallismyirishmofo

A/N

I am so sorry for not updating sooner I have had lots of homework between trying to finish French presentations and ICT magazines and typing up English stories then there was a school trip to Edinburgh and then i was ill! I am so sorry I will try and update soon hopefully. Hope you all like this chapter and everyone who comments will at least get one dedication in this book.

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Shannon's POV

Lottie left and Eleanor and I sat on the couch.

"Right how are we going to make sure Lottie thinks we are actually doing something outside the hotel?" I asked.

"You are going to see Olly outside the hotel so that won't matter but me and Louis are going to play detectives and see what them two get up too!!" Eleanor said.

"Thats a go- " I started saying but Lottie came into the room.

"Hi guys!" she said sitting down next to us on the couch.

"Well we need to go, Have fun with Harry!" Eleanor rushed grabbing my hand and dragging me out the door and into Niall and zayn's hotel apartment where we knew Louis would be there too waiting for Eleanor.

"Hello everyone!" we said plopping down on the couch.

"Where's Lottie?" louis asked.

"I think she went to find Harry hopefully!" I answered.

"Thats go- " Louis started before hearing a knock at the door and he went to answer it. We heard faint chatting then Lottie came through saying, "I am here to see Zayn!"

"We all gotta go!" Eleanor shouting grabbing mine and Louis's hand and dragging us out with the other boys following behind us. We went into our room and sat on the couch. we then realised Lottie had given up thankfully so we started chatting about random things when Louis said, "Well me and Zayn are going back to our room we will see you girls later!" They walked out and me and Eleanor started talking about random things until we both fell asleep.

Soon a loud knock woke me up from my slumber. I tiredly dragged myself to the door and opened it revealing Lottie with her suitcases.

"Hi!" I yawned.

"Can I please stay here?" Lottie begged.

"Sure but why? Is it Taylor?" I asked I swear if it was taylor ruining Lottie's time alone with Harry I am going to rip out her guts and chuck them to the South Pole! Thats how much I want them two together.

"Me and Harry were jumping on my bed and it broke!" Lottie said walking straight past me while I burst out laughing and couldn't stop.

"Oh My God Eleanor you need to hear this!!" I yelled. Eleanor stumbled through rubbing her eyes.

"This better be good!" she grumbled, "Oh hello Lottie," she said in a more cheery tone.

"Ask Lottie why she's staying the night!" I said excitedly trying harrd to hold my laughter in.

"Why are you staying the nig-  wait you're staying the night?" Eleanor asked now wide awake.

"Because my bed broke," Lottie answered.

"How?" Eleanor asked.

"Well me and Harry wer- "Lottie started but Eleanor butted in.

"Told you, you would see him naked!" Eleanor shouted laughing.

"We were just jumping on it!" Lottie said exasperated.

"I thought you were going out with Louis and Olly?" Lottie said changing the subject.

"Oh we were just wanted to get some rest first! Now we are going!" I said and we all went out the door and into the lift. Lottie got out at her floor and me and Eleanor went back up in the lift and into our room to get ready. I dressed in a nice dress not too fancy or anything just a plain one with a belt round the middle. Eleanor came out in her onesie that Louis had given her earlier and it said One Direction Detection on the left side of the zip and was sky blue with pink lettering and a hood with glasses and a moustache on it.

"Love the outfit!" I said laughing as Eleanor posed.

"Let's go!" I yelled as my phone buzzed with directions to Olly's hotel. Eleanor went into Louis's room and I got into the lift and went down into the lobby and caught a taxi and gave the guy the adress to Olly's hotel.

"Are you friends with One Direction?" The taxi man asked, "Sorry don't mean to be nosy but my daughter loves them and when she saw you and Lottie, Lorna and jessie she wouldn't stop going on about how pretty you four were,"

"Yeah I am Shannon, would you like an autograph?" I asked.

"That would be great and here we are Miss Blackie," he said getting out and opening the door for me.

"Thank you!" I said as he handed me a bit of paper and a pen, "Whats her name?"

"Alisha," he answered, "she's 15 and wants to be a singer,"

I wrote:

'Dear Alisha

Keep dreaming to become a singer as the future belongs to those who believein the beauty of their dreams. Never stop dreaming.

Love you

Shannon xxxxxxxxxxxx'

I handed him the note and he scanned over it, "Thank you so much you dont know how much this means to my daughter and me that you did that. you are a very kind lady!" he thanked me.

"It's fine!" I said. I can't actually believe I could make someone very happy just by writing them a little note.

"Thank you again!" he shouted as he climbed into his taxi and drove off as I walked to the front door of the hotel. What I didn't think would happen was abotu 100 girls, teens and some people in their 20s and other ages standing there screaming for Olly. I didn't know how to get through them. A girl at the back of the crowd noticed me, "OH It's Shannon Blackie guys!" everyone started screaming turning to me.

"Right if you all quiet down I will try and give autographs to as many of you as i can!" I yelled over the noise and immediantly everyone quietened down.

I think I spent about 2 hours just signing stuff and writing notes for them. There was only about 5 girls more that I had to sign then I would have done everyone.

"Whats your name?" I asked a girl i think about 16. She started pulling down her sleeves and I caught a glimpse of what appeared to be scars?

"Dani," she answered.

I wrote:

'Dani

Stay strong there's a Rainbow after every storm.

I love you. You will be ok soon you are beautiful!

Shannon xxxxxxxx'

"T..h..a.n..k  y..o..u," she stuttered.

"You're welcome," i smiled giving her a hug, "How would you like to meet the boys?" i asked quietly not wanting anyone else to know, I knew that this would make her life and hopefully make her smile more.

"Really??" she screamed probably not believing me.

"Really really!" I said smiling at her. The next thing I knew she was hugging the life out of me.

"You will probably only get to see Eleanor, Louis, Lottie and Harry because Eleanor and Louis are spying on what Lottie and Harry are doing," I explained in a hushed whisper, "come with me a minute and we can both go into the lobby of the hotel and i will tell you there but make sure no one thinks your with me alright," I whispered to her and walked to where a little girl about 3 or 4 was standing.

"Whats your name?" I asked.

"Cindy," she answered in her cute voice.

"Thats a lovely name," I said while writing down:

'Cindy

Never grow up just stay this little!

I love you

Shannon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

"Thank you!" she said smiling showing her missing tooth.

"Your welcome, I said smiling and doing the last 3 people and finally walking into the hotel where Dani was waiting by the door for me. We walked in and I walked up to the receptionist.

"Olly Murs please," I said.

"Whats your name?" she asked.

"Shannon Blackie," I answered.

"Room 384," she answered in a bored voice.

"Ok thank you!" I called and I walked into the lift with Dani.

"So heres the plan, call a taxi and give them this hotel adress you go inside and ask the receptionist for ShannonBlackie and they will tell you my room knock and thats where you will find Eleanor and Louis and give them this note ok?" I told her handing her a note which read:

'Eleanor and Louis

I am Dani the one shannon told you about could i please join your detective plan thing.

Thank you!'

"Thank you so much!" Dani gushed.

"Your welcome!" I answered getting out the lift at Olly's floor, "And here's the adress you need to give to the taxi driver," I walked off down to room 384 and knocked.

"hey," Olly answered the door shirtless. Wow! his abs! they should be illegal to be shown to the human eye!!!! I am going to keep calm whatever i do!! keep Calm and walk nside shannon you can do this just dont. stare. at. abs.

"Hi," I said walking in and plopping myself down on one of the couches.

"I see what you did for them girls out there," Olly said.

"Yeah I can't believe me just writing something on their bit of paper could make them so happy some of them even cried when I went up to them. It is such a nice feeling," I explained.

"Yeah I get that feeling too," Olly said sitting down on the couch beside me.

"So about last night?" I asked cautiously.

"Look I really like you Shannon, please would you come on a date with me?" Olly asked. Instead of answering I kissed him. He was suprised but kissed back after a few seconds.

"I really like you too!" I broke the kiss and managed to say before getting pulled into  another kiss.

We broke the kiss and just smiled at each other before Olly spoke, "Want to stay the night there's a spare bed over there,"

"But i dont have anything to wear to bed," I explained. Olly just chucked me one o his t shirts and a pair of his boxers. I went into the bathroom and changed when I came back Olly was just climbing into his bed in nothing but his boxers.

"You look amazing in my clothes," olly said winking as I climbed into my bed. I blushed and snuggled into the covers so only my head was sicking out, "Your so cute!" I hid my bright red cheeks under the covers. We talked about random things until we both slowly fell asleep with smiles on our faces. I realised one thing:

I really do like Olly Murs.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.2K 22 14
Mia Horan Is Niall Horan's Twin Sister. When Niall Joins One Direction, She gets to meet them . Her Dream Is To Become A Singer Or Dancer, With Her...
309K 6.4K 34
Being Liam Paynes younger sister, Holly feels like she will always be second best to her protective and famous brother. After moving out of her house...
41.2K 1.4K 26
Louis and Harry were best friends and that was all. One day, one of them just got up and left, leaving the other with nothing. He left. They fight. O...
1.6K 33 15
Courtney Tatum Styles is Harry Styles big sister. She's on tour with the boys and finds out some things about Taylor Swift, who ends up dating her li...