Bloody Reflection (a Naruto f...

Acid_Lilac

My name's Kira Kameda. I was just a regular 17 year old girl until my friend got me a mirror as a gift. It wa... Еще

Copy Right
Prolouge
Cosplayers?
The Yin and the Yang
That's When She Knew, She Fucked Up
The Test
Another Test?! Oh come on!
A C-Ranked Mission
The Battle Begins
The Last Kitsu
That Day
"I'll never let you go"
An Apprentice
The Land of Waves
The Land of Waves part 2
"What if there's a Pedo-Snake?!"
Meeting Panda-chan
Author's Note IMPORTANT
Meeting Konoha
First Stage of the Exams Begin!
The Forest of Unoriginal Naming
Preliminary Rounds-Part 1
Preliminary Rounds-Part 2
The Truth
Interlude- Kitsu Toki

Ayame and Ayumi Soshi

238 16 16
Acid_Lilac

Hey guys! It's update Friday! Yay! Sorry if you got a notification that said I published earlier. I was just editing something, sorry!

Today's chapter is dedicated to @larfels! Thank you for your multiple comments, they mean a lot!

Pic is of Ayame and Ayumi! I don't own pic!

I flung my arm forward with precision. My muscles tensed and released at the optimal time. I let go of the kunai and it sailed through the air...for 1.5 seconds before it twirled and flopped to the ground uselessly around 2 feet away from me.

"GAHHHHH ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I DID THAT PERFECTLY! WHY THE HELL DID IT DO THAT!?" I shrieked as Hidan groaned.

So far, I have trained with Sasori, Deidara, Kakazu, and now Hidan, yet none of them could teach me how to throw a kunai. None. Of. Them.

"I fucking give up on the bitch. She's fucked. If she can't even motherfucking throw a damn weapon, then she has no fucking hope as a jashin damned ninja," Hidan curses before walking out of the training room.

I sighed in disappointment before sliding sadly to the floor.

"OC's in fanfictions made it look so easy...they would get a bullseye on their first try. I guess that's why they're called fanfictions," I mumbled.

"Get up," a quiet voice commanded.

I looked up to see Uchiha Itachi standing there with a blank look on his face.

I blinked at him before slowly rising to my feet.

"Uchiha-san."

"Kameda-san."

Damn him and his emotionless voice.

His sharingan glowed in his eyes and I tensed.

"In not surprised you know of me," he told me.

"I know of everyone," I told him simply.

"So I've heard," he said before furrowing his eyebrows.

"Kira he's trying to infiltrate your mind-Genjutsu."

Can you keep him from coming in?

"Yes. Genjutsu has no effect on you because its purpose is to disrupt your chakra and send waves through your nerves so that it sends a message to your mind. Therefore, it creates a visual that only you can see," she explained to me.

I see. So, because of my lack of chakra, he can't disrupt it and cause me to see his illusions?

"Correct. He has no catalyst, so he cannot complete the jutsu."

"You truly are something," Itachi mumbles as he looks at me with no emotion.

What is up with these members and their offending compliments. He doesn't even bother putting a hint of approval in his voice! It's just freaking emotionless!

Suddenly Itachi pulled out a kunai and flung it at me.

I shrieked and jumped out of the way, "ARE YOU CRAZY?! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!"

He just started to throw more kunai as I jumped from foot to foot screaming.

"Lesson #1: agility."

"AGILITY?! CAN'T WE LEARN THIS IN A WAY THAT WON'T KILL ME?!"

(3rd person POV)

Kisame chuckled from where he was standing, "I don't think she realizes how lucky she is."

"GAHHH I THINK YOU CUT SOME OF MY HAIR!"

"What do you mean?" Sasori asked as he watched Kira jump around like a headless chicken.

"Good, it's unnecessarily long."

"Itachi only trains people who are able to escape his genjutsu," The half-shark explained.

"YOU HYPOCRITE! YOUR HAIR MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A WOMAN!"

The puppet-man raised an eyebrow, "But when did she ever escape his jutsu?"

"Hn."

Kisame smirked, "He was never able to cast it."

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!"

Sasori smirked back, "I see."

"UCHIHAAAAAAAA!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(1st person POV)

"I'm what?" I asked as I stared at Pein in shock.

"You're getting a team," he repeated, "It's going to be a three man squad with Konan as your sensei."

"But...why?" I tilted my head.

"I'll tell you soon enough. For now, as leader of the rain village, I give you the tittle of genin. This will be your team until further notice," He told me as he gave me a rain village headband.

"Hold on, don't you normally cross out the symbol because you separated from that Hanzo guy?" I asked.

"No. I killed Hanzo," He told me stiffly, "we keep it uncrossed because we don't want outside villages to know what's going on."

I tensed before relaxing, "I see."

Your team's outside and your mission is in this scroll. Good luck and don't die," He waved his hand dismissively.

"Wait I still have questions!"

"Get out."

"But-"

"ALMIGHTY PUSH!"

I found myself flung into the wall outside of Pein's office.

"Ouch. That's got to hurt, un," I heard Deidara say a little ways away.

I got up and rubbed my head before grumbling and going outside to meet my team.

As soon as I made it outside I saw two twin girls with dark red colored hair and light green eyes. They would have looked identical if not for one of them having straight hair and the other having curly.

"A-Are y-you our t-teammate," the straight haired girl stuttered quietly while fiddling with her fingers.

I smiled kindly at her, "I'm Kameda Kira."

"S-Soshi A-Ayame," she smiled shyly before looking at her twin.

Her twin looked annoyed, "It's Soshi Ayumi, bitch."

I started choking.

Ayame patted my back with a worried look in her eye.

What the hell?! These two girls are complete opposites! One of them is like a copy of Hinata and the other is a female version of Hidan!

"Wow, what a fucking clutz. Did you seriously just choke on nothing?"

My eyebrow twitched, "Hey asshole, I'm just trying to be nice here an-"

"Oh I'm sorry, was I supposed to care? How 'bout you and your fake chest handover the scroll so I can get this damn mission over with?" She smirked.

This bitch!

I gave a fake smile, "Sorry, bitch, but I was assigned captain of this mission so if you don-"

"Do you even know the location?" She interrupted.

I paused.

"Exactly.

Kira: 0 Ayumi: 1

After Ayumi led the way around the village we completed various D ranks which would have been slightly enjoyable if somebody hadn't been a prick the whole time!

*~Flashback~*

"No you fucking idiot! You're supposed to get the weeds not the vegetable that looks like you!" Ayumi growled at me.

I gave her a confused look, "but I'm picking potatoes..."

"Exactly."

Kira: 0 Ayumi: 2

"U-Um Kameda-chan c-can we r-rest for a l-little b-because I'm g-getting t-tired," Ayame asked sweetly.

"No you lazy ass! We have to complete the mission!" Ayumi snapped.

"Oh I'm sorry, but who died and made you captain?" I asked Ayumi innocently as I agreed with Ayame.

Ayumi fumed.

Kira: 1 Ayumi: 2

"I can't believe you crushed that melon with your fat ass!" I smirked Ayumi.

She smirked back, "I know, they were almost as big as your head!"

I growled as I clenched my fist.

Kira: 1  Ayumi: 3

"DUMBASS!"

"BITCH!"

"WHORE!"

"If both of you don't shut up..." Ayumi and I's heads snap towards Ayame as a dark aura surrounds her, "I'll kill you both."

We both screeched and ran for our lives.

"RUN, BITCH, RUN!"

"I'M RUNNING, I'M RUNNING!"

~*End Flashback*~

I sighed as I walked back to my room at the base. Those two are handfuls, but I think I might just start to like them.

I smiled as I cut finger and disappeared while staring into my reflection.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1M 33.6K 30
It is well known how Naruto was born on the Nine tails attack. His parents perished and a great loss came upon the Leaf Village. But what if he wasn'...
119K 5.9K 40
Iris was happy. She had a lot of friends, a happy family. Everything a 12-year old girl would want. Her favorite hobbies included swimming. But sadly...
122K 4.2K 55
"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝." • KakashixFem...
1.1M 51.4K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...