Not a Cullen

By wings4life

Did you know Renesmee had a sister. No? I'm not surpised. I'm Elisa the eldest twin. I got kicked out after I... More

Kicked out cause of a tantrum
I'm hot, I know
Meeting Stephanies girlfriend
School? You wish!
I'm in hell aren't I?
Back stories and the VST
This is not my brother
Flashback then I meet a creepy british dude
A chapter w/ Klaus
It's a mustache!!! ----> :{
Santa is coming shopping with me!
Shopping for realz
Monday the sundae
Tara is mad!!!
Rebekah is hooooome
Klaus is a b*stard.
Torture what fun!
Bonding with the scary original!
I'm running out of chapter titles...
How are you alive?
Stefan the puppy and Elena the troll!
YouTube. This is just fantastic (part 1)
YouTube. This is just fantastic (part 2)
YouTube. This is just fantastic(part 3)
Cullens versus well everybody
Party of death. Mwa ha ha ha
Hybrids, Death & Awesome Hair
AWESOME ENDING!!! *fangirl squeal*
My first Founder's Celebration. There's a reason I didn't go before
Author's note... maybe
It's on like Donkey Kong <(' )
Stop trying to kill me!!!
Meeting the Arusadawn family and why Klaus?
Klaus, you cheesy bastard!
Double K
What happens here never leaves this room...
Really? I mean... Really?
Woof
Little Red Riding Hood
Amnesia part 1
Part 2 of being amnesiac
Still don't have any memories part 3
Where oh where are my stupid memories (part 4)
I have more than forgetfulness (Last part! #5 i think)
Remembering isn't always a good thing
bad pick up lines
A Pet Hybrid
The moment we have all been waiting for
who wants to get drunk
The feels!!!
Distractions
Brotherly Love
Freedom!
Come at me, bro
Don't Regretti the Spaghetti
Bon Appétit
Afterparty
Have a holly, jolly...oh no

Naivety not idiocy!

3.4K 109 25
By wings4life

"Oomph." I unintentionally let out as I fell hard on my back. I groaned and turned to my side to avoid the foot headed straight for my face. I quickly made my way back to my feet and tried to throw a high kick to my attacker's side. They grabbed my ankle and twisted my leg around which forced me to have my back towards them, making me moan in pain as I hopped in place, trying to keep my balance. I tried to think quickly and forced my body to fall in an attempt to make them fall with me. They let me go unfortunately before they could fall, leaving me to tuck and roll to the other side of the room. I hopped back to my feet and took my fighting stance again. My attacker smiled cockily.

"Can't you do any better than this?" He said, mocking me. I glared at him but didn't make the first move.

"Bite me." I snarled, eyeing him to see if I could find a weak point. Damn him for having a great poker face. He didn't let anything escape. Grrr. Bored, he rushed forward to grab my arms but I ducked and swiped his feet from out from under him. I quickly straddled him and brought my stake to his heart.

"If you wanted me under you, all you had to do was ask, darling." He said smoothly, crossing his arms under his head. I rolled my eyes and got off him.

"Shut up, Kol. Besides you're the wrong Mikaelson." I said, pulling my hair out from the pony tail I had. Gross, I'm all sweaty and icky. Well, I know I should be after an hour and a half of training with Kol but it was still gross. It was originally supposed to be with Elijah or even Klaus but they both were out today for reasons no one will tell. Pricks. I offered my arm to him and helped pick him up off the floor. He rolled his shoulders and looked at me appraisingly.

"You're getting better. You're not great but you're better." He said idly,  taking a swallow from his water bottle. I gave him a withering look but didn't say anything. It was rude to insult him when he was helping me even if I really, really, really wanted to. I sighed and rolled my neck. My body huurrtts. Kol smirked and walked out of the room. I stretched and followed him out. I walked up to my room. My bath tub was sounding like heaven at the moment.

After one long, bubbly bath, I finally came out to return civilization. I rubbed my hair in my towel as I walked out my bathroom. I gave a start when I realized I wasn't alone and then rolled my eyes.

"What's up?"  I finished drying my hair and tossed the towel in my hamper. Klaus smiled and leaned back on my bed.

"I was wondering if you would like to take a trip with me?" I looked at him curiously and sat backwards in my desk chair.

"Where to?" He just smirked and said nothing. My eyes narrowed suspiciously at him.

"Tell me. It's gonna drive me nuts if you don't." I whined and poked my lower lip out. He laughed and stood up.

"Let's say it's a reunion of sorts." I looked at him confused but he didn't elaborate. He stood up and started to walk to the door.

"Are you coming, love?" I debated it for a few moments but honestly, I had absolutely nothing to do. I sighed and grabbed my phone before following him. I rolled my eyes as I saw him smirk. I sped slightly up so I could hold his hand while we walked to the car. His hands were always so warm and it felt amazing especially since I am slightly colder than a normal person. That's way I always have a lot of blankets on my bed. That and so I have a nest to curl in to at night. I asked one more time about our destination but he kept mum about the whole thing. Prat. We pulled up to the Salvatore house and I stared at him in confusion. He smirked and went to open my door for me.

"Coming, love?" I nodded slowly and took his hand as we walked up to the door and he knocked. Utter confusion was clear on my face as Stefan opened the door and let us in. I tilted my head in confusion as I looked at my once upon a time brother but he didn't give anything away. Klaus led us to the living room where Damon and their whole little group was milling about.

"Finally." Damon muttered and took a swallow out of his bourbon. Klaus separated our hands and went to pour himself a drink. I looked around as Stefan walked back in.

"Okay. I'm super confused now. What's going on?" I demanded.

"Ask your boyfriend." Damon scrunched up his face at the last word. I raised an eyebrow at him and turned to Klaus who seemed to be savoring his drink.

"We have a problem." Was all he said, after all of us stared at him for a few moments.

"Why is your problem suddenly our problem?" Elena asked, with her arms crossed. She was looking very uncomfortable. Good.

"Because, my dear doppelganger, this problem is likely to affect every single person in this wretched town."

"What is this problem then?" I asked, pushing my hair behind my ear. He gave me a quick look before looking at the Scooby Doo gang with a passive look on his face.

"My mother."

~should I end it here??? Nah carry on~

"What? I thought she was dead and gone!" Damon shot up, glaring darkly at Klaus. I stared confused at how the whole room got really tense and everyone's faces turned dark.

"Well turns out, she isn't. That old witch is an Mikaelson after all and we know how we refuse to die permanently." Klaus then chugged the rest of his glass. No one was explaining anything to me so I was so, so, sooo very confused. I bit my lip, not wanting to seem like the idiot in the room but was faced with no choice, and winced before looking at Klaus.

"Okay, remember that I am kinda new to all the drama problems with this group when I ask who exactly is your mom? And why everyone is seemingly hating their lives right now?" I rushed out as everyone stared at me. Klaus stared at me, thinking about something, before he gave a half smile.

"She's the one who stole your memories, love. And she has tried to kill all of us except dear Bonnie and Elena over there, before." I nodded slowly and gave a small laugh of disbelief.

"Nice mom you have." I tried.

"Could say the same thing about yours." I stuck my tongue out at him and turned to the others.

"Wait, your mother was the one who stole Tara's memories? Thanks for sharing with the class." Damon sneered. I tilted my head.

"But it's alright. I am 100 percent Tara again! Memories of betrayal included." I said brightly, giving a little turn with my arms out to showcase my health. I saw Elena give an annoyed look to Bonnie and Caroline and I smirked.

"Has she shown up? How do you know she's back for certain?" Stefan spoke up, his face all scrunched up as usual.

"The witch that retrieved Tara's memories for one. The other is all the rumors going around in the witch community. Yet another is how my hybrids are mysteriously going missing one by one with only a sparrow hanging around. That's a calling card for her if you couldn't tell." Klaus rambled on.

"Well you and your family should just leave. She'll follow you and leave us alone." Bonnie spoke up. Klaus gave a short bark of laughter.

"Why would I do that? I don't feel like listening to the endless complaining Rebekah will put me through. She rather likes it here."

"The smart thing to do here is to put up a little annoyance in exchange for your life, as well as ours." Caroline spoke up. I shook my head.

"Have you heard Bekah complain when something doesn't go her way? She goes on forever and won't shut up till she gets what she wants. A good strategy but an annoying one." I said, raising an eyebrow. Klaus nodded in agreement.

"Plus if my family stays here, you and your ragtag group of friends will have no choice but to help us. If only for the sake of your existences." Klaus inputted, oh so helpfully.

"So what do you say? Want to make a deal with the devil?" Klaus trailed off, smirking deviously. I may have no idea what is actually going on but I stood by his side and looked on as the Scoobies exchanged looks amongst themselves as they were trying to figure out what to say next

****************************************************
Dun dun duuuuuun!!!  I mentioned Esther a couple chapters ago so why not just bring her up now. So this story is gonna wrap up soon now I think now I mentioned her. Idk how many more chapters but just a heads up. It's funny. This story literally is lasting throughout my entire high school experience lol. My senior year is kinda blegh to be honest. It's cool but I'm not doing so hot in Civics because the news is so boring and I don't have time for that. But spirit week is cool, has boring days but it's cool. I bought cat pants just for one of the days but I have like no idea what to do about Rio/the Olympics day

Tara- you should just write USA AL over your face. Cover your whole body in red, white and blue. Run down the halls waving an American flag

Me-yeah like I can do that. With all my social anxiety? That's just a dream

Tara- DO IT. JUST DO IT

Me- Okay, Shia LaBeouf. Chill

Tara- I can just compel you to do it. I am half vampire after all

Me- No thanks

Tara- Too late.

Me- noooooooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 347 15
Everyone knows about Klaus, Rebekah, Finn, Kol, Elijah, Henrik, and Freya, but did anyone know that Klaus actually had a twin sister? Her name is Cla...
193K 7.4K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
356K 5.7K 37
I am Rensmee's twin, Tasha. I am ignored and unnoticed. Something happened and I decided that it was best for me to leave. I started my new life an...
9K 224 16
Where the Salvatore sister becomes hooked on the fascination of the big bad hybrid. Where she can't stand how her brothers are obsessed over elena Gi...