Summers End

By MissDicey

Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple... More

Chapter 1 - Summers End
Chapter 2 - Summers End
Chapter 3 - Summers End
Chapter 4 - Summers End
Chapter 5 - Summers End
Chapter 6 - Summers End
Chapter 7 - Summers End
Chapter 8 - Summers End
Chapter 9 - Summers End
Chapter 10 - Summers End
Chapter 11 - Summers End
Chapter 12 - Summers End
Chapter 13 - Summers End
Chapter 14 - Summers End
Chapter 15 - Summers End
Chapter 16 - Summers End
Chapter 17 - Summers End
Chapter 18 - Summers End
Chapter 19 - Summers End
Chapter 20 - Summers End
Chapter 22 - Summers End
Chapter 23 - Summers End
Chapter 24 - Summers End
Chapter 25 - Summers End
Chapter 26 - Summers End
Chapter 27 - Summers End
Chapter 28 - Summers End
Chapter 29 - Summers End
Chapter 30 - Summers End
Chapter 31 - Summers End
Chapter 32 - Summers End

Chapter 21 - Summers End

10.6K 133 13
By MissDicey

Chapter 21 is here, I hope you all enjoy I really want to know what you guys think about what is going to happen... Okay I'm going to stop blathering so you guys can read it...

Vote, Comment, Fan... ENJOY!

“Have you seen the new guy?” Steph asked me.

“No I’m happy he’s here though at least the gossip for once isn’t about me,” I replied biting into my apple.

“Yeah true… but apparently he is SUPER hot all the girls are after him,” Steph announced.

“Yeah you mean Poppy,” I scoffed she had single handle made my senior year hell. “Anyway I can judge for myself,” I said having another bite of my apple smiling.

“Well if you do see him take a photo so we can judge him,” Steph joked.

Bring. Bring. Bring.

“Come on let’s get to class,” Steph said standing up holding her hands out for me.

“I think it will make me look a bit storkerish,” I joked.

“You know you really should stay off the carbs. Your putting on some weight,” she joked.

“Haha very funny,” I said walking to our lockers.

We reached our lockers in no time. I grabbed my whole bag not wanting to go back to my locker after school. Steph went to history and I made my way to science.

The class was nearly full when I arrived I made my way to my seat on the second last row next to the window.

I took out my books and started drawing doodles as I waited for Mr Smith.

About five minutes later Mr Smith came in and told us to open our text books to page 52 and read about the life cycle of plants.

I know I know EXCITING.

Note, sarcasm.

I read the page and was done way before everyone else. I opened my writing book and started doing the questions.

But I kept on getting distracted by my tummy it had really popped in the past couple of days it felt strange in a sense.

The whole class room suddenly went quiet. I looked around the room confused; I noticed everyone staring at the front of the room.

I followed their gaze to see a tall sandy blonde haired guy standing at the front of the classroom talking to Mr Smith.

He turned around to show his big goofy smile and emerald green eyes.

I was about to pull out my phone but he caught my attention.

“Matt,” I whispered in disbelief.

I quickly looked out the window covering my face with my hair.

“Class this is Matthew Bailey he’s new so be nice okay,” Mr Smith introduced him.

Matt’s sneakers rubbed against the lino floor. Stopping at the seat next to me dumping his bag on the ground plumps his books on the desk taking out the stool making it screech then taking a seat.

“Hey I’m Matt,” he said.

I just nodded not looking at him. Biting my lip.

“Congrats,” he said again.

All I wanted to do was pull him into my arms and kiss him to death but when he finds out about this I don’t think he’ll ever forgive me.

“What’s your name?” he questioned.

I shuffled in my stool trying to make sure he doesn’t see me.

He gave up after that.

Mr Smith carried on about the plants life cycle I didn’t listen I was more focused on the fact that the love of my life and the father of this baby is sitting right next to me.

“Matt can you tell me what the third stage of the cycle is?” Mr Smith questioned.

Matt answered I loved the sound of his voice after so long.

“Very good,” Matt turned back to his paper.

I looked up at the clock finally only five minutes to go.

And at that moment the baby kicked for the first time. I placed my hand over the place where it was kicking.

I looked over at Matt who was busy writing.

I knew I couldn’t do it to Matt – let him miss out in the first time the baby kicked.

I grabbed his hand; making him draw a line across his page placing it where my hands were.

I couldn’t help but let a smile spread across my face.

“That was so,” he looked up to meet my eyes.

His face turned from his beautiful smile to shock. He looked at my face than back at my tummy; my face; my tummy trying to make sense of it  all.

I looked up at him and all he whispered was “Bell.”

Matt’s P.O.V

It’s Bell my Bell. My Bell that is pregnant.

My baby that she’s carrying.

“Bell,” I repeated in shock looking up at her tears in her eyes I hated seeing her cry.

“I’m so sorry,” she said sliding all of her books into her bag.

“Bell,” I repeated reaching my arm towards her.

“No, I’m sorry,” she said getting out of her seat running towards the door just as she left the classroom the bell went that singled the end of the school day.

Everyone got out of their seats rushing out the door. I took my time trying to come to terms that I had just found Bell… who is pregnant with my baby?

“Matt how did you find this lesson?” Mr Smith wondered.

As the last person left the room.

“Fine,” I replied slinging my backpack across one shoulder.

“I saw that you and Isabell got off right away,” Mr Smith said rubbing notes off the board.

“Yeah do you know how far along she is,” I asked. Why did I ask that god sometimes I hate my big mouth.

“She’s about five to six months, she really a nice kid one of the brightest I’ve seen pass through West Bridge. It’s a shame that she had to get pregnant at such a young age,” he said, I felt so bad for stuffing up her life.

“Yeah,” I said walking out the door.

The halls were pretty clear everyone was already outside.

I walked through the maze of halls till I reached the entrance.

I stopped at the top of the stairs looking around trying to find her.

“Hey spunky look you pick me up at 8 we’ll go see a movie then back to my place for well whatever you want,” Poppy said practically pushing herself onto me.

“No Poppy,” I told her pushing her to the side walking down the stairs.

I walked across the dark green grass to my car where Madi was leaning against with a group of boys surrounding her.

“She’s not meat now go so we can get out of here,” I spat opening the car door.

I saw a tall brunette haired guy slip her a note then left. Madi opened the door getting in putting the piece of paper in her bag probably never to be found again.

I tried to turn on the ignition but it wouldn’t start I tried it numerous times unsuccessful I banged my fist on the steering wheel stamping my feet at the same time.

I put my head on the steering wheel as I started to cry.

I know I’m a guy who is crying at the school but you would do the same if you found out that you were going to be a dad.

“What’s with you grumpy pants?” Madi asked looking over.

“It’s Bell she’s pregnant,” I told her lifting up my head trying the car again.

Thank god it worked I don’t think it would’ve put me over the edge.

“She’s WHAT!?!” Madi screamed.

“Yep you heard me right,” I said pulling out of the car park driving along the schools road, to home.

“I heard about a senior being pregnant but… I would never have put it together,” she replied looking out the window. “You know how far,” Madi wondered.

“About six months,” I told her.

“Oh wow and she didn’t tell you,” She questioned.

I glared at her like as if I knew I mean if I did I would have gone to be with her in a heartbeat.

“Right sorry; well what are you going to do now,” she asked.

“I have no idea but I need to talk to her,” I replied. “I need to talk to her,” I repeated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.1K 29
All Nadine Carter has ever wanted was to live happily with her parents, have a loving sweet boyfriend and friends she could count on. When she reache...
379K 3K 22
Can i Have This Dance? Nicki Alab, whom lives with her step dad, step-sister and brother plus her mum in Arizona is 18 years old. She's not the prett...
53.3K 662 28
Nathalie has spent years dreaming about anything and everything about her favourite band, Big Time Rush. When her dad receives a job at Paramount Stu...
82.3K 2K 47
I'm Scarlet Rose Brooks, a girl who never intended nor expected to fall inlove with a guy who's beyond my expectations. I've been in love with my bes...