Kings (Jaspar)

By justokaytoday

Joes fine. He's not being beat up. He's not super popular. And besides the terrible things happening to his b... More

Joe
Caspar
Caspar
Joe
Caspar
Joe
Caspar
Joe
Caspar
Joe
Caspar
Joe
Joe
Caspar
Joe
Caspar
Joe
Caspar/Joe
Caspar
Joe
Caspar
Joe
Caspar
Caspar
Joe
Caspar
Joe
Caspar
Joe
Caspar
Troye
Joe
Connor
Joe
Caspar
Joe
Joe
Caspar
Caspar
Joe
Caspar
Joe
Caspar (ending)

Just Alittle More

1.2K 31 16
By justokaytoday

Authors note
Hey everyone!! Okay so the other day on a flight I reread this fanfic and it made me miss writing it so much. I kept thinking about what would happen to everyone. So I wrote this... Enjoy

Joe

"Tom! Tom!" I yell up the stairs "Thomas Alfred Lee-Sugg get down here right now!"

I try my hardest not to giggle as he peeks his face around the corner at the top of the stairwell.

Caspar and I had along talk about how we wanted to have our family. We thought about adoption, and all of the other ideas but it never felt right. One day I was working, I work now as a nurse, it is an amazing job, so inspiring and hard but in the best way, but anyway I was at work. An ambulance is coming to hospital so we all wait out side for the trauma to come in. Suddenly we hear a small wimper then the noises of a baby crying. We all start to panic trying to find the baby and suddenly I open a cardboard box lying to side the a see these beautiful blue eyes, just like Caspars, looking up at me. Someone had left their baby at the hospital, I don't know why because that baby brings me such joy everyday, and I love him so much. I called Caspar in and we both fell in love. Everyone told us we were too young for kids but we ignored them. We named him Tom, because it reminds us of the word Tomorrow and how you never know what you might find tomorrow, maybe your baby in a box.

"What Dad?" He asks looking down at me.

"You have some explaining to do!" I say

A little crash sounds comes from the kitchen and I hear a shhhh!

"What was that?" Tom asks

"Don't try to change the subject." I say in my best angry Dad voice. "Did you really expect me not to find out."

Tom makes a funny face clearly trying to think of what he did wrong. I lead him slowly into the kitchen switch the lights on and then,

"Surprise!" A large group of people pop out from around the room and throw confetti all over the two of us.

"Did you really think you would get into Harvard and we wouldn't throw you a party." Caspar says throwing his arms around Tom and bring him into a close hug. I see Tom wipe his eye as he turns and embraces me.

"I love you so much." I whisper in his ear as I squeeze him gently.

"Wow!" Tom says  as his eyes scan the room "there are so many, UNCLE TROYE UNCLE CONNOR!" He yells when his eyes land on his uncles standing by the fridge.

"I can't believe you are here! Is the world tour over?" he says beaming at them.

"Not quite yet." Troye says as he wraps Tom up in a warm hug "it's a big world."

"But we couldn't miss celebrating our God Son getting into Harvard" Connor says

TRoye and Connor didn't have kids, they told me once they didn't feel like they needed them. They loved ours so much they wrote cards and visited, and always got the best presents for them on Christmas. Troye had become famous singing all over the world. Connor worked as a photographer, so they travelled troye sung, Con took pictures. They seemed happy.

Joe felt someone wrap their arms around his waist and he smiled.

"We did good huh?" Caspar whispered in his ear.

"Yeah it's a nice party." I say looking around at all the people having fun and chatting "I think it made Tom happy."

"No I mean at raising our 2 children." He says kissing my cheek.

"Yeah we killed that."

"Joe!" Alfie says dragging Tom by the arm "I will ask you one last time are you sure he is adopted?"

I laugh and wrap my arm around my son.

"I know we look alike but he is way too smart and quite a bit more handsome then I am."

Me and Tom do look shockingly similar. He is short and skinny, He even styles his hair the way I used to in highschool. But all I see when I look at him is that he has Caspars eyes.

"What about me?" My beautiful daughter says wrapping her arms around Caspars  waist.

"Honey you are too beautiful to look like ether of us girly girl." He says kissing her forehead.

She was taller then me with firey red hair and beautiful blue eyes. She had actually been approached by modeling agencies before, but she said no, too focused on her sport.

"But both of you have Papis eyes." I say looking at her amazing blue eyes.

Caspar wanted the kids to call him Papi, he thought it made him sound like that sailor guy. I told him that was Popeye, but he really didn't care.

"Are you gonna miss your brother next year Abigail?" Said Connor smiling at her.

"Ya." She said dryly "everyone will just keep going omg are you that girl who's brother goes to Harvard." She said placing her arm on her brothers shoulder

"Yeah and I am sure I will never hear 'omg are you that Olympic swimmers brother'" Tom said

"Hey don't jinx it, I haven't even qualified yet."

"Yes you are both amazing. who you should feel bad for is Uncle Alfie cause he has to listen to Papi and me brag about you both all day." I say "now how bout I go see that baby of yours Alf."

"Ohh I wanna see a baby!" Caspar says slipping his fingers between mine.

I look over the crowd of people and see Zo sitting smiling and making faces at little boy on her lap. She bounces him up and down on her knee as does he does the cutest little giggle. I am so happy for them. They tried for years to get pregnant. But because of complication from the cancer she just couldn't. So they stopped trying. They focused on their jobs were hugely successful. They loved our kids so much, she taught Abigail all the girly stuff and taught Tom to be a gentlemen. Then one day I get a call, and she is crying and screaming, and she is pregnant.   

"Well hello there little Henry." Caspar says in his little baby voice, as he sits down next to Zoë. I miss that voice, Caspars baby voice, reminds me off when we first met Abigail. When Tommy was two we were walking down the street, Tom held one of each of our hands and we swung him in between us. He yelled weee!!

"You are getting very loud little boy." I say grabbing Tom and holding him in my arms.

"Mr.Lee?" A young girl says the girl is holding a small baby dressed in tattered dirty clothing. The baby has a couple pieces of red hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"Harper?" He says. "Are you okay? Is this your daughter?"

"Yes is this your husband, and your son?" She asks looking from Casp to me and to Tommie.

"Yes it is." She says, and the baby starts to cry and then scream. "Oh I am sorry she has been crying all morning, I can't seem to get it to stop."

"Here, do you mind?" Caspar says reaching over and holding the baby. "Well hello there beautiful girly girl. What's her name?"

"Abigail" Harper says

Caspar bounces her up into the air, and kisses both her cheeks and starts speaking in his baby voice and the crying stops.

"Joe this is Harper she was on the track team." He says "She was my star athlete. We miss you on the team Harp, you could always come back to school."

Caspar was a PE teacher and he said all the kids were his star student.

"I want to Mr.Lee but I can't," her voice catches in her throat. "It's just my parents kicked us out, and we are well things are hard right now."

Abigail grabs at Caspars nose and laughs.

"I haven't seen her this happy before." Harper says looking at Abigail.

We take her to lunch, talk about how we could help. Talk about options, how she could graduate, get a job. The whole time Casp and I held Abi bounced her, hugged her, talked to her.

I almost cried when we had to give her back I had know her acouple hours and she already felt like a part of me. Later that night she showed up and asked us to raise her. And then we had our baby girl.

"Can I hold my little nephew?" I ask smiling at Zo.

"Of course." She says beaming as she passes over her little boy.

Caspar wrapped his arm around my back as I made faces at Henry.

"You know we aren't too old, if you want another one." He whispers in my ear, and he kisses my cheek.

"Third times the charm, right?" I say beaming at him.

"Excuse me, excuse me everyone." I look up to see Tom standing in the center of the kitchen "so I ummm wanted to thank you all for coming, and umm me and Abi wanted to say a special thank you, to our Dads."

"Dad Papi, we wanted to say some things we probably should have said years ago," Abi says smiling at us. "Both of us are succeeding in what we loves, I am swimming competitively and Tom is off to one of the best schools in the world. And we couldn't have done it with out you."

I bit my lip trying my hardest not to cry knowing that it won't work. I pass Henry back to Zoë so I can squeezes Caspars hand.

"We heard that sometimes adopted children feel like they have little value because they weren't wanted. But we never felt that way, because you wanted us and loved us so much. We were never told we couldn't do something or be something. You always go above and beyond to show us how much you love us. Case and point we only found out I got into Harvard yesterday." People chuckle and I look over at Caspar. He has a little tear rolling down his cheek and board smile across his face. I squeeze his hand he looks over at me, his eyes sparkling with happy tears.

"We are teenager who do stupid things," Abigail says "but even on our worst you loved us, unconditional. We can't describe how lucky we are to have you, how happy we are that the four of us get to be a family."

"We love you."Tom says

Caspar and I had given up trying not to cry as we walked quickly over and held them in our arms. I hugged Abi and then Tom.

"Let me get a picture!" Connor says jumping up and flashing the camera light at us.
~~~~~~~~

I hear the shower switch off in the bathroom so I close my book and place it on the bedside table waiting for Caspar to come back. Suddenly he leaps on to the bed next to me. I giggle at the sudden impact. Caspar wears an old pair of plaid pj pants and a shirt the kids made him for Father's Day once saying in big letters 'tied for number one Dad!'

Caspar puts his arm around me and I cuddle into his chest. I lay my hand over his chest and hear his heart beat. It comforts me, the soft patter, knowing he is still here. He kisses my forehead.

"Remember when we were stupid highschool kids who fell in love?" He says.

"Now we are just stupid adults who are in love." I say smiling up at him.

"Yeah" he says and there's a pause "you know we could if you wanted, have another kid."

"Come on Caspie we are too old plus could we even afford it." I say really hoping he can argue the points.

"Well Zoë and Alfie just had a baby and they are our age. And Abigail will be getting tons of scholarships for her swimming and Tom got a couple as well. And they will be gone way too soon, and it will be so quiet here. You know I love you so much and I am so excited to grow old with you, sit in rocking chairs,"

"And yell at neighbor hood kids," I add

"and get a chair that takes us up the stairs." We both laugh "but I think we have more time to do a couple more young people things."

"Me too." I say.

He smiles at me and pulls me up and I kiss him. We had been married for 24 years,
Had two children, kissed thousands of times, fought about the bills, done the yard work together, change dirty diapers, road tripped across the country, yet that feeling of amazement and wondered had never left, when he kissed me I felt special.

"Tell me about our first kiss," I say looking up at him.

"Well I had been a major douchebag just a huge massive shit face, and I saw you in a Starbucks, talking with Alfie Troye and Connor. And I just went in, I didn't think twice, I just couldn't walk past. So I just walked up to you. You where wearing black skinny jeans and this black t-shirt, you look just," he hesitated and looked down at me "just as beautiful as you look everyday. So I asked if you would talk to me in the alley and you said yes. And I grabbed your hand, laced my fingers between yours, and I knew I had to kiss you. Everything felt so right so prefect, and without really noticing I started leaning towards you and then we were kissing. It was the best choice I ever made."

"I loved you then, despite the fact it was way to early I loved you then, and I love you just as much now."

"I love you too Jojo."

"Love you Caspie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.6K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
165K 17.5K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...