Dance Moms - Maddie's Struggle

By OliviaAnneMarieUser

Maddie may be the best dancer in the group... But she has a secret. She is battling anorexia, but can't admit... More

Dance Moms - Maddie's Struggle
Ready for the trip
Abuse and Lose.
Dance Dazzle Unite
Dazzle Dance Unite
Dance Day
Competition Day
Suicide Dance Time
Hospital
Text Messages
Dance
Check up
Big News
Abby finding out
Meeting - INTERESTING CHAPTER -
Josh
News
Call
Josh / Chloe, Josh and Nia.
Ultra-Scan
Melissa
Nationals
THABKYOU
Awards
Storm
Police / C,J,N
Trouble
Baby / Proposal??
Birth
Finding a house
Grace and Jack GONE
Melissa and the babies
Investigation - will Melissa Get caught?
OMG TY
News / Dance
Dance
2 weeks later...
It all comes out
Chloe
Home
Abby
Sleepover
Christi an Gia
Trapped
Save
Never.
Jackson
Connection
Quick A/N:
Mind
Melissa has changed
Character
Hey
Mackenzie
Next chapter is the last one!

Pregnancy

32.5K 265 25
By OliviaAnneMarieUser

HOW WAS IT?! Sorry it was badly explained! But I loved it!!! Enjoy this! I bit more of a twist!

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•

"Hello Miss and Mrs. Ziegler. How may I help you today?" The receptionist at RosePalm Specialty Hospital and Medical Clinic said.

"Hi, My daughter is here for a pregnancy check up and date specializer. I have booked something with Dr. Holly."

-YES,HOLLY AS IN NIA'S MOM-

"Sure, let me call her to come and collect you. Take a seat please!"
She said, pointing at the beautiful waiting room leather chairs.

Madison was wearing a purple jacket, hoodie on. Earplugs in ears and traumatic face. I signal her to lighten up, but I understand what she is going through.

At that moment, Holly comes an collects us.

"Hi Melissa and Maddie. How are you?" Holly asks us.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Coping." I smile.

"Absolutely perfect (!) Eh. I'm horrible." Maddie says sarcastically.

Holly hugs her.

"Here, Melissa take a seat on these chairs. Maddie, come over here please. Can you please take your jacket off and your top?" Dr. Holly asks.

She checks me with the cold stethoscope, signaling around my body.
"How long since you did it?" Holly asks.

"About 2 weeks. I didn't realize until now. My boyfriend broke up with me. It made me conscious. I went and checked."

She sighed.

"Okay, well you will be due in 9 months, on the date of your last menstraul. That was when?"
She asks.

"November 19."

"Well, at least tomorrow you won't get it!"

I snicker a little.

She goes to my back and see's bruises.

She looks very concerned. "May I ask how you got these bruises and scratched on your b-" Holly starts to say.

"She fell down in dance!" I say, not letting Holly finish her sentence.
It's the punch marks that I gave Maddie.

I can tell she doesn't buy it.

"Well Maddie, no more dance for you until you have the baby. I'm sorry.. Thank you for coming in. Please come back every 3 weeks. Oh, how'd it go telling the ALDC girls?" She dismisses me after asking me a question.

"So-so. They're upset and shocked. A dying mom and a pregnant single 16 year old. Well, bye! Thank you!"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Maddie's POV:
Mom pinches my neck as we walk out the door.
"You could have said something!" She says sternly.
I let out a shriek.

A doctor comes. "What is going on? Why did you do that?!"

I know that I have to come up with something or Ill get a beating later.
"Um nah, it's for my school parent/children play!"
I excuse.

The doctor nods and walks away.

"You were lucky." Mom says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
504K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
872K 53.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
698K 11.2K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...