Pregnancy

HOW WAS IT?! Sorry it was badly explained! But I loved it!!! Enjoy this! I bit more of a twist!

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•

"Hello Miss and Mrs. Ziegler. How may I help you today?" The receptionist at RosePalm Specialty Hospital and Medical Clinic said.

"Hi, My daughter is here for a pregnancy check up and date specializer. I have booked something with Dr. Holly."

-YES,HOLLY AS IN NIA'S MOM-

"Sure, let me call her to come and collect you. Take a seat please!"
She said, pointing at the beautiful waiting room leather chairs.

Madison was wearing a purple jacket, hoodie on. Earplugs in ears and traumatic face. I signal her to lighten up, but I understand what she is going through.

At that moment, Holly comes an collects us.

"Hi Melissa and Maddie. How are you?" Holly asks us.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Coping." I smile.

"Absolutely perfect (!) Eh. I'm horrible." Maddie says sarcastically.

Holly hugs her.

"Here, Melissa take a seat on these chairs. Maddie, come over here please. Can you please take your jacket off and your top?" Dr. Holly asks.

She checks me with the cold stethoscope, signaling around my body.
"How long since you did it?" Holly asks.

"About 2 weeks. I didn't realize until now. My boyfriend broke up with me. It made me conscious. I went and checked."

She sighed.

"Okay, well you will be due in 9 months, on the date of your last menstraul. That was when?"
She asks.

"November 19."

"Well, at least tomorrow you won't get it!"

I snicker a little.

She goes to my back and see's bruises.

She looks very concerned. "May I ask how you got these bruises and scratched on your b-" Holly starts to say.

"She fell down in dance!" I say, not letting Holly finish her sentence.
It's the punch marks that I gave Maddie.

I can tell she doesn't buy it.

"Well Maddie, no more dance for you until you have the baby. I'm sorry.. Thank you for coming in. Please come back every 3 weeks. Oh, how'd it go telling the ALDC girls?" She dismisses me after asking me a question.

"So-so. They're upset and shocked. A dying mom and a pregnant single 16 year old. Well, bye! Thank you!"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Maddie's POV:
Mom pinches my neck as we walk out the door.
"You could have said something!" She says sternly.
I let out a shriek.

A doctor comes. "What is going on? Why did you do that?!"

I know that I have to come up with something or Ill get a beating later.
"Um nah, it's for my school parent/children play!"
I excuse.

The doctor nods and walks away.

"You were lucky." Mom says.