News / Dance

Abby's POV:

I hear the news from Maddie. It's so exciting. I cannot wait to tell the girls!
I walk through the bare hallway, take my shoes off - again and walk into the studio.

I see Nia and Paige practicing their turns. I see Chloe rehearse the dance with Maddie and Kendall. Brooke is practicing her acrobatics and Kenzie is watching her.

Days like these make me feel so proud and lucky to be part of - owning the Abby Lee Dance Company.

"Girls, on the mats please!" I cheerfully yell out. I signal out for the moms to come down too.

All the girls rush to the mats.

"I got some news. Very exciting! Good and bad news. Good news.. alright, Maddie called me and she told me that Jack and Grace are now safe but are having health checks. Bad news, Melissa is locked up in prison."

Christi snickers. "And that's bad news.. How?"

Instead of fighting back at Christi, for once I agree. I chuckle and say, "Mm, true. It was wrong of her."
All the girls cheer and seem all excited!

I see Kenzie wipe a tear from her cheek and Holly and Christi go and hug her.

"Alright, dismissed. Oh, Maddie is coming to competition this week, so Chloe. I know you and Maddie are amazing friends so would you like to dedicate it to Maddie?"

"Yes!" Chloe excitedly bounces.

"Great. Be here bright and early tomorrow girls!!"

-.-.-.-.-

Maddie's POV:

There's a knock on our door when we are getting Jack and Grace ready for bed.

I go down the hall and see the painting and the photos of the dance girls. Aw, how I miss them. I can't wait to go back!

I unlock the door and I hear familiar voices. I open it and there is Christi, Chloe, Clara, Kelly, Paige and Brooke.

"MADDIE!" They scream.

I scream and hug them.

We say our hellos and everything and I lead them inside. Josh says his hellos too.

Trust me, that was a long process.
Then they did their hellos to the babies.

That took look. Wow.

Okay, maybe I am exaggerating. How lucky am I to have amazing friends like them.

We take a seat and Josh pours drinks for everyone.

"So, what have I missed at ALDC?" I ask them.

"Abby's turned NICE!" Christi exclaims and I burst out laughing.

We all laugh and Chloe says, "Clara has started at the ALDC."

I clap and hug Clara.

"Nationals are in a few weeks, when do you come back?" Brooke asks.

"I don't really know, but I should be good for nationals." I say.

"Yay!" Paige laughs.

"We've missed you Maddie. The group has done really well, but we can't call it the .. is it the Scream team?" Kelly says.

"The Dream Team MOM!!" Paige freaks out.

I laugh and thank Kelly.

"We should leave, let you and the kids get a break. Nice to see you! I was going to ask, do you need a ride tomorrow?" Christi says.

"You know what, that'd be great. Thank you!" I says.

Everyone says goodbye and they leave.

-----
Short chapter , I'm sorry! There was nothing interesting about it but the next chapter will be amazing! Promise! Xxx