Baby / Proposal??

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry the other chapters are rushed and horrible but this one I think you are going to love! If you're wondering why this is taking long to write, I'm trying to make it perfect! 3 votes for more! Comment for a notice! On this chapter or my Message Board! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! Um also, a LOT happens in this chapter! YOU'LL LOVE IT!

"Okay, I just need you to stay with me Maddie. You're young, and not used to this... but stay up. Push my hand, or Josh's hand. Listen very closely to the steps that I am about to tell you."

I nod at the midwife.
I admit that I am feeling drowsy, but I need to hold up. I need to stay here for my baby. For Josh. For Mackenzie. For Abby. And for the Dance Moms and the Dance Moms Girls. I can not give up. I need to be strong.

I have been given loads of support. From fans actually on the internet. The hashtags: #hereforMaddie #respectMaddie
#respectMaddiesbaby are trending, and there are similar ones too.
I am not here to impress the ones who hate me, but to encourage the ones who love me.

Josh gives me a look of sympathy, encouragement and love to let me know that - "you can do this Maddie".

I nod to signal I am ready to do this.

"Okay, you may be in slight pain right now but that doesn't mean you can't do this. You can. We are all here for you."
The midwife encourages me. "We are just checking the results on which time you will be ready to give birth."

I nod at her.

All the girls are here. I look around at the seats. Chloe, by my side next to Josh. Brooke, sitting at the wall near the seats with the other girls. Paige, Nia, Kendall, Mackenzie. Asia came along also. Abby is on the opposite side of Chloe, next to me, also. The moms were sitting on Abby's side of the room.

You may be wondering where my mom is. I did forbid the hospital not to let her come. And for my decision? I didn't want to let the girls down, so I let her continue the series. Each time DM finishes she will go down in jail until the next series for as long as it adds up to 10 months.

'Josh, the girls, Abby and the moms are spectacular. They are the ones who have kept me going.' I think to myself.

As I was deeply thinking, the researcher in the Department of Diagnosis came up to me. He came to tell me that I would be expected to deliver some time between 2-4 days. The reason I had pain is because I am a new one at delivering, and at such a young age.

I questioned and apologized for the fact that I wasn't yet supposed to come in. He gave me a polite nod and thanks me for coming in, and as he follows on, he says better safe than sorry.

I can do this. I am struggling to get the fact around my head that I am having children.

- / - / - /

I wake up with a delicious home meal beside me. Around them are bouquets of beautiful flowers, like roses. In front and in lots of areas around the room are balloons of babies, and banners.

' You're expecting twins! '

' Congratulations on you having twins! '

Haha, not the most creative. probably would have been better if I had them! Aw, but Josh is so sweet.

The meal in front of me is a delicious pasta, with nice red sauce and shredded cheese brushed over it.

Next to it is a cup of orange juice, with a straw.

Then a beautiful note saying,

Smile, because you have every reason in the world to. I love you.
Yours sincerely, ~ J.

How sweet is Josh. There are a billion and one reasons to love him.

-

-

-

I can hear 2 lots of footsteps approaching my room. I hear silent murmuring getting louder as it comes closer to me. Then I hear a voice. I think it's Josh.

"Please Doctor, I need to take her. At for a few hours. It won't be long." I hear Josh pleading. What?

"Hm." The doctor thinkingly says.

"I need to. I have something planned for her. Please, I will protect her!"

"Humph. What time?" The doctor says, giving in.

"12.00 ish?"

"Okay, Maddie has a check at 10:30, and hours close at 8:30. I will give you 3 hours, I expect you back at 3:30 - 4:00. Done."

"Thank you doctor!" Josh thanks.

"No problem."

Then I close my eyes, and a few seconds after wards they come in. I don't want them to think I was snooping on them.

From what I can see through my squinted eyes, Josh takes a seat next to me. he gives me a kiss on the cheek. Slowly but surely, I open my eyes, pretend to be tired and give him a smile. I lean up, and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning beautiful. How are you feeling?" He asks me.

"I'm feeling a bit better actually, what about you?"

"I'm fine, thanks!" Josh cheerily says.

"You are the most amazing boyfriend I could ever ask for. Thank you for the flowers, they were gorgeous. The food was delicious. The balloons an the banners were fantastic.Thank you Josh. I love you."

"Anything for my angel!" Josh smiles at me, giving me a cuddle. He lowered my support guards on my hospital bed and sits aside me.
"Oh, I have a surprise for you!" Josh exclaims!

"Aw, what is it?" I ask.

"I am allowed to take you out today! We have from 12 ish till 3:30 - 4:00."

"Yay! Josh you are amazing!!" I hug him and follow on with a kiss.

-
.
-
.
-
.
-

Later,
Josh takes me into his car.

"Sooo, where are we heading??" I ask, impatiently with a giggle.

"For the 7th time, it's for me to know and you to find out!" Josh says, making me laugh.

I grunt annoyed in a funny way.

As we are driving in the car, One Direction's "Story of my Life" turns on. I look at Josh, he looks at me and I burst out singing!

I am a huge One Direction fan! Mackenzie loves Justin Bieber, but shove over Biebs! No room for you any more!

I know every line off by heart, for nearly every song.

When the song finished, Josh compliments me.

"Maddie, you're a beautiful singer!"

We pull up in a park right next to the rose garden.

He gets a blindfold and blindfolds me, and leads me in front of a little cottage area. He unites it.

It's absolutely stunning. Inside is a table, in the middle with red shady roses. There are two plates with cutlery, and a cup. On top is delicious food.

I turn around, ready to thank Josh. Then I see Josh down on one knee. He is holding a black case and inside is a beautiful, diamond ring.

"Madison Nicole Ziegler, will you do the honor of being my wife?"

"I will."

Josh jumps up and picks me up. he hugs me, kisses me and swings me in a circle!

"I love you Josh."

"I love you Maddie."