Ultra-Scan

Here I am at ANOTHER hospital for my ultra-scan. I get welcomed and put into a very clean, modern hospital room. It had a nice bed that you would expect to see in a mansion - with all the hospital tools, drips, blood testers, screens, ultra-scan gel, etc.
There are lovely waiting sofas that were leather and a nice big window with an ocean view. The hospital is called. Ocean Seaside Professional Hospital and Medical Centre.

"Hello sweetie. Nice to meet you. My name is Dr. Louise Hangar. I will be here with you every step of the way."

"Hi Dr. Louise Hanger. Nice to meet you also. This is my boyfriend Josh." I say, later introducing Josh.

"Hello there." She says, shaking Josh's hand.

"Okay, shall we get started?"

We both nod. Josh grabs my hand and holds it in his tightly. I squeeze it and he does the same back. Love.
I watch the doctor apply the gel/cream to my crop bra that I have pulled up. She runs it all around my stomach to clearly see inside on the ultra-sound. She clicks on and positions the screen to where Josh and I can both see. Slowly, she moves the remote all around my stomach.
It takes a while.
"Hmm.." She says.
"I.. Is something wrong?" I ask.
"Not that I know of, just can't find anything." She says.

"Wait! Wait! A head! I've found one! And another one!" She says. "Wow!! Congratulations!" The doctor continues.

She hugs us both.
"Thankyou! Thankyou very much!" I say.

"No problem honey. Would you like to know the genders?" The Dr asks us.

"Mm.. Lets keep it a surprise!" Josh speaks up. I nod in agreement.

Okay. I get tidied up and put my proper clothes on.

"Before you go, I want to talk you through something. So obviously, having twins is a risk - I mean.. Having twins comes along a few risks. It could cause premature, or late deliveries. But - it might be fine. I have noticed a few things in the ultra-scan which may be a sign, but don't worry because it's too early to know. I will be sure to ring you if anything happens or is identified. Thank you!" Dr. Louise Hangar says.

Josh and I hand in hand walk out the department.

We sign out the front desk.

"Oh, Mrs and Mr Ziegler?" A receptionist calls out. Josh and I smile and say, "Um, yes that's us!"

"As a hospital we assumed you might want a reserve bed for when you have your baby and we reserved you one of the best rooms. You are sharing with a delightful girl called Rayna. She's a sweet girl! Would you like me to show you both?"

We nod and then we follow the receptionist called "Melody" into the room. She then leaves.

"Hi! How are you?" A bouncy beautiful girl obviously called Rayna calls out to us.

"Hello sweetie! I'm good thankyou!" I say to the gorgeous girl.

"Hi, nice to meet you! Alright thanks!" Josh follows after me.

"I'm fine. Still in hospital of course. Ugh. Anyway! Welcome! I found out that you are my room mate - well, hospital mate. Maddie is your name? Oh my god! MADDIE ZIEGLER FROM DANCE MOMS?! OMG YOU'RE AMAZING!" She screams in her beautiful voice.

"Hahaha! Settle down honey! Yes it's me!" I give her a hug.

She looks cute!

"Ill be here in and out. And this is my boy-friend Josh. He will too." I say.

Josh gives a wave.

"Well, we better go but ill see you soon! Bye gorgeous!" I hug her and leave.

Rayna is 16 by the way, just a lot smaller in size!
*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|