Check up

A/N: Sorry everyone I have been away but thaaaankyou so much!! I have gained about 8-10 extra votes and a few comments so thank you! I am updating a few times today. Special mention to ThoseALDCbeauties for your support! :) enjoy the chapter!

Melissa's POV:

Here I am at Aloe District Hospital and Medical Care Centre.

"Hello, my name is Melissa Ziegler and I'm here for my cancer check up." I say.

"Welcome Melissa. My name is Ashlee, and I am delighted to have you here! Please feel free to take a seat while I make a phone call to your doctor. Oh, do you know the doctors name or shall I search it up?" Ashlee the receptionist says to me.

"I think it was Dr. Montgomery." I respond.

She gives me a nod.

All I can focus on is the clock. My mind is going delirious. I'm following with my eyes. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.
I get interrupted by the receptionist.
"Dr. Montgomery is ready for you. Please follow me." I follow her into an elevator and we enter a department.
In big letters it says:
Cancer Research and Health.
We go to a room which states - Nurse Montgomery.

"Hello Mrs. Ziegler, nice to have you back! Now you're here for your check up? Am I right?"

"Hello, and yes you are." I respond.

"Okay, well what we are going to do is take some blood tests, so I'll need to get some samples. Then I will use the Development Screening for your breast cancer. I will see how bad it really is. Is that alright for you?" The nurse says.

I nod.

"Okay, let me go through the procedure as I work through it."

"Sure."

I can see her peeling of the plastic from the brand new needle. She makes it sharper and finds a clear spot to put it without it drying up.

"On the count of 3.. 1, 2, 3."

Wooooow. That shock of it all.

"Okay, I will immediately put a pillow bandaid on it, and we will move on." She says. "Let me make a phone call to the blood analysers so we can get the blood heads up as soon as possible. They're coming to fill it up."

I nod.

"Please follow me over to the screens. Okay. Now I need you to take your top and bra off, so when you're done you can put your body on these screens."

She nods at me.

"Alright.. Looking at the diagnosis levels in the areas for when the cancer is diagnosed.. well, it isn't very good. It's actually at stage 3 of 4. I have a few options for you to take..
1) Live the rest of your life happily, repeating no surgery. You only have from 8-12 months.

2) Chemotherapy. That is a good option.. The problem is if it goes wrong, you might die. If it goes well, you have a long life to live.

I'm sorry to say this Ma'am."

"Well, um.. Yeah thankyou for your time..I.. Yeah. You know.. S..s.. I guess I'll see you next week, with my decision."

"Thank you! Goodluck.." Nurse says, handing me a cancer diagnosis print off about my stages.