Save

Nia's POV:

Oh my god! Oh my god! No! Error? What?!

I look around for the nearest power supply or internet wire but I don't see a thing. The girls all look relieved for a moment until they see my face. I can't believe it. How are we supposed to get out of this.. this dump when nobody knows where we are and what we're doing!

I repeatedly click the red button with the exclamation mark but it keeps saying,

• No Reception. •
| Try Again. | Dismiss. |

I tried everything but nothing works.

We are all pretty devastated.

"Alright, let's just calm down and go to sleep. Tomorrow, we'll try again to see if anything has changed." Brooke, being the mature one says.

I guess she's right. As much as I would have loved to sleep and let my mind clear, I can't. I'm just stressing so much.

What are the last words I said to mom again? Oh yeah, I remember. We were in an argument.

Flashback:

"Don't forget your dance costume Nia. We need it today honey!" Holly says.

"Alright, I got it!" I said in a mean tone.

"Excuse me Nia? I was only reminding you so please don't speak to me in the regard." Mom says.

"I don't care! Just - just shut up!" I never ever dared to speak to my mom like that but I was in a bad mood.. I, I was sad that Kendall was leaving and I just... it slipped out before I could stop and calm down.

End of Flashback.

Mom looked so shocked and so upset. I have never seen her in that state. I wish I never had. I wish everything that happened just DISAPPEARED!

The whole ride to dance was complete and utter silence. I was so close but so far to apologizing.

Now I think, if Melissa does kill us.. that wouldn't really matter because all I am is a dreadful trouble to mom. I do nothing but ruin her life. I'm a disgrace.

Paige's POV:

I'm thinking back to the last time I saw mom and what we said to each other. I'm so happy it was on a good note.

Flashback:

We're sitting on the couch, Mom, me, Brooke and Dad. Were watching a movie and me and mom cuddle together.

Quietly, mom whispers, "I love you, Paigey Mack."

"I love you."

We hold together for a while, snuggling and on the couch opposite us is Brooke and Dad doing the exact same thing.

That way, if we go this day, week, month, whatever.. we know he truth about

The more I think about it, the more I believe the odds. It's almost as of mom and dad knew about it.

'Shake it off Paige, shake it off.'

It's nothing, my mind tells me. There's no way they'd put us in this sort of situation.

Then again.. we didn't expect it from Melissa..

I - I'll just let it go.. just let's go to sleep. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

-.-.-.-

Kelly's POV:
My hand shudders and my phone which was placed in my hand fell to the floor. How could I not know about this? How could I not work it out?!

I got a text the other day from an unknown number.

It said, 'Watch Out!'

Brooke and I often creep each other out and do that to one another so I expected it was from her. I re read it to make sure and it all makes sense. I can't believe it..

Wow.

-/-/-/-/

Abby's POV:

"Ah!" I woke up repeatedly. I keep having these weird dreams that the girls are stranded somewhere strange. It actually really scares me and it feels somewhat.. real.

I hear the screams and squeals of the girls. I see the scared and shocked faces.

I make a joke to myself to lighten the mood.

If only they used those expressions when they're dancing.

It's a funny joke but somewhat doesn't get me to laugh.

Something is wrong and I need to work it out.

Then all of a sudden I get a text. Christi.

-
-
-
-

Oh my goodness. No wonder it felt real. Melissa. Oh my.. wow. How can she do this?! I'm having thoughts and emotions run through my mind.

I need to save them. I need to. I know my plan is to usually get someone over there but.. think about it.

Yesterday, the nurse told me to brainstorm a list of things you've always wanted to do before I passed.

It only means one thing.

A few characters down my list is to be exactly this. Be a hero. Save someone's life.

Check that off + 4.

I guess.. It should be easy. Jill has a theory that they're in Australia and it seemed like that in my dream too.

There's only one thing to do.
Get there.
----------------------
A/N:
HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! Okay, I need about 15 comments this time and I want it to be.. I want it to e the very truth. I love long messages not just 1 line. Top 3 will get a massive notice ❤

Okay 15 comments 20 votes for more!

ILYA YOU'RE AMAZING ❤😘💋