News

Thanks my lovelies for 13-20 something votes! Thankyou thankyou thankyou! Thanks also to PinkLaLa for her support! Enjoy! Hot topic - comment on my message board!
How do you enjoy the story?
If you want to be part of the story, comment ^ and your age for a role! Accepting and deciding on Friday (where I live)! Enjoy!

Nia's POV:
Mom told me what happened. I'm shocked. Yes, I knew about Maddie being pregnant and all.. But I didn't know about her bruises. Maybe Chloe knows more.. I'll be sure to check with her later. Maybe at dance I wi-
My thoughts got interrupted by Paige.

"Nia! Come on! We are going to be late. Hurry!" Paige rushes me.

"Alright, alright! I've never seen this busy side of you!" I giggle.

We chat as we walk over to dance. Paige has really grown up. She's more mature, grown up and a very kind girl. I respect her very much.

We open the doors at Dazzle Dance Unite Studio A. Abby and the other girls are waiting for us. Maddie is in the front with Abby.

"Okay, we're all here? Yep. Ok. Hello girls. Welcome back. Before we start, Maddie has something else to tell us. And trust me... I don't know myself. Maddie, feel free to start when you're ready!" Abby says.

"Okay... Um. Hi girls. So now you all know that I'm pregnant.. At 16. And single." Maddie says, a little upset at Brooke and Paige. "Further news about dates and how many later to come. There is one more thing. I.. well, I'm- I.. It's not possible for me to dance until after I have the baby. Dancing will affect the baby." Maddie says, disappointed. Abby looks mortified.

All I remember is the studio being silent.

Later on, Melissa came in. She said she wanted to watch us girls. This makes me curious. Does this mean she knows anything else about her cancer. Like any more specific times or dates or cures? It seems to me like she wants to enjoy the rest of her life.. I don't really know.

Later we came in and show our group dance. Melissa seemed to really enjoy it. She started saying, "oh it's wonderful." - blah blah blah. Too boring for me to write ☺ then all of a sudden, Melissa falls down to the ground.
"Call Dance Dazzle Ambulance! Now!" Abby yelled. Kendall did, and people came to help her. That's all we heard. For about 2 days. Maddie came back on Friday with good news that her mom is staying in hospital.

"It was a cause of stage 3 of cancer. Fainting, migraines, depression and stress. There's a lot more but it's too much for me to say.." Maddie continues. I could tell in the last bit - it's too much for me to say. I could tell she was faking it and acing emotional.. But she actually wasn't. I could tell. Honestly.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
At home:

Maddie's POV:

I'm obviously going to be home by myself with dad. No Kenz. She's at Dazzle. No mom - which isn't so bad. She's in hospital.
Just me and my good old dad.

I'm lying on the couch watching season 2 of Dance Moms. Wow. I was such a good dancer.. Now a few years later I've become into this psycho-control-breeding-with-any-guy-I-like-and-get-abused-and-have-a-child-at-16-when-I'm-single creature! It's.. I've let so many of my fans down. When I shared it on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.. Some fans were disappointed.