Never.

Before I start, I want to say a ginormous thank you to all my fans an everyone who reads this book. Nothing makes me happier than your support so thank you. Thanks also to the people who left a comment on last chapter, thank you vballgirl666, Team_ALDC and maybealdc they were so sweet!

We reached 20.2K! THANK YOU ❤ I may be taking a little longer with my chapters to make them amazing for my amazing readers! 🐻

Enjoy:

-.-.-.-

Abby's POV:
South.. south. Alright.. most gang crucified alleyways.. this way. Here I am in WA, Perth. Yes. Me.

Abby Lee Miller. Sick and diagnosed out looking for her dancers who have been kidnapped from a dance mom.

Wow, that's even more confusing than Harry Potter in 6 movies than a kidnapping in 5 minutes!

So there's Lane 62, 49 Moore, AC Way and then.. a, a locked up by yellow and black.. ripped tape.. called 102.7 Waytown.

- Not Actual Names, don't think there are any.. not there. -

I guess it is worth a try so I walk out onto the patio of the beginning of the alleyway.

I hear a massive squeal. Nia..

"NIAA!!" I yell as loud and I can. This is even loader than in the studio so.. that's pretty loud!

I don't hear a response so I try again.

Brooke's POV:

"NIAAA!!!" we hear another yell. Melissa is actually at her breaking point where she's got a knife at Nia's ear.

Then I think. Last night I was thinking about it and I very rarely do this but I think that it was planned.. interrupted, I hear more.

"AABBBBYY!!" I yell. Chloe understands what I am doing.
Soon we are all yelling out to Abby.

Before we knew it, Abby comes smashing through the wires and comes to save us.

All I remember seeing is her faint to the ground. I remember seeing her with no pulse, absolutely unconscious. That's all I remember.

We were blindfolded. We had tape around our mouths, handcuffs on our hands, a bag over our heads.

Scary as it is, we're getting held hostage by Melissa.

I can't tell much because all I can do is just about hear through the thick layer of head bag and breath through my nose. I smell.. ocean. I feel quite dizzy.

I hear Melissa call out something like, "Right here."

We get dragged out by a hand on the shoulder and all I hear are the scared an worried voices of my friends murmured screaming through the thick duct tape.

Then it hit me. I get dizzy when I am up high. I'm scared of heights. I smell the ocean. Sum it up..

Before I could think how.. Or even why, we were pushed by the massive force.

I screamed for my life of anxiousness and then came along a lot of other screams of my friends.

We hit water and I faintly see my hands through the gaps of my sewn head bag.

This is it. This is it.

I sit and enjoy the last few minutes of my life for a while. I start to get quite faint an dizzy, but that's all.

I later feel something. Some sort of flash.. it's a childhood memory. I.. what is going on?

Memory:
Chloe's Memory.
I see a swing set. It's swinging forwards and backwards.. up and down. I see a boy. It.. I remember this boy.

Giggle.
"You can't catch me! You can't catch me!" I giggle in my baby innocent voice.

I run across the road and here this boy comes chasing. The last words I hear from him is a scream. The last thing I hear is truck horns beeping. That was it. its all a blur. This was.. who could this be..?

It aches me thinking and having a memory of this.

Jackson.. it was Jackson. Jackson and I went to day care and preschool together. We did everything with eachother.

Seeing him go in a blink of an eye was a heart break. And at such a young age. Now I think about it.. it's all my fault. Nobody blames me because the witness takes blame.. though deep down it was all me.

idon't understand it through.. all these years and only now I remember. And why now? Why at the worst time of my life.
Merely I hear the words in my head..

'You killed your best friend, Jackson.' It keeps repeating in my head and I hate it.

Then I begin getting dizzy and dozing off.
////

"Ms Hyland, I don't want to say it but you have fractured your spine and won't be able to walk again."

These words are the worst things that I have ever wanted to hear.
I won't be able to walk nor dance.

-

"Chloe, you are a lucky survivor. You managed to make it through with a slight back manufacture after waking up from a 4 day coma. You're a lucky woman."

-

"Holly, your daughter has received a minor brain damage so wot remember any childhood memories from the first 5 years or so of her life."

-

A/N: I'm sorry it took so long to update and I'm sorry if its bad or confusing! I'm focusing towards Chloe and Jackson in the next few chapters to get excited!

15 comments and 30 votes for more! Thank you all!