Dance Moms - Maddie's Struggle

Hey munchkins, this is my new book!
The Plot
Maddie may be the best dancer in the group... But she has a secret. She is battling anorexia, but can't admit it. Her mother seems nice and friendly, however is never there for her. The dance mom girls all go a competition camp, however as a result of anorexia... Something goes wrong.
Will Maddie make it?

Ages:
Maddie: 16
Chloe:17
Nia: 14
Mackenzie: 13
Kendall: 14 . 5
Brooke: 19
Paige:14

This book is not about Maddie only, all the other girls are the main characters just like her!
Enjoy!

My name is Madison. Madison Ziegler. I am constantly being bullied because of my weight. I may be the best dancer in the group, but I hate being Maddie.

I look out my window and think.
Remember when life was easy? I was the best dancer. I had not a worry in the world.
I still am the best dancer, but bullying. AND WEIGHT.

I walk over to my pink computer. I log on to Facebook.

Caitlin Peahwood:
Ew, Maddie is so ugly.

Brendon Nowet:
I know! Her face is so hard to look at.

Grace Anamote:
She makes my eyes bleed. And she isn't even good at dancing! Ew!

I burst into tears and slap my computer shut.
'Remember when the days were easy? I repeat to myself.

I wipe my eyes with a tissue. I check the clock. Oh, 15 minutes to get ready for dance.
I open the wardrobe, an decide what colours to wear.
Orange crop top and purple booty shorts.
I look in the mirror. Fat. As usual.

"Madison! Get down here! You're always on time for dance! You're normally rushing me!" My mom calls from downstairs. I know she's annoyed or mad when she calls me Madison instead of Maddie.

"Alright, I'm coming!" I yell.

••• At the ALDC - Studio A •••

Chloe's POV:
"Come on girls! Get in here for the pyramid, and solo, trio and group discussion! Come on!" I hear Abby yell from the studio.

I hope I'm high on the pyramid.
I got 2nd place in solo, 1st in group and 1st in trio. Lets just see.

"Alrighty, welcome girls... Mothers. Good job in NYC. Lets go to the pyramid, we have a big day ahead. OK."

"Bottom:
Nia, you messed up 3 turns and counting in your duet with Mackenzie. You need to grow up and learn those things now.
Next is Mackenzie, the cartwheel you slipped on, and almost fell on your leap. Keep going.
Next is Paige. Your confidence needs work. You were good, but you blend in! You need to stand out more.
Now, Kendall. Same with you, you did great.. But need more confidence!
Brooke, I loved the solo but you came 3rd. Aim higher.
Chloe, good job. You skipped the leap, pirouette and flip, because you did the continuous cart cycle too long.
Finally, Maddie. Congratulations! Overall high score for your division. Well done!"

Abby makes eye contact with Maddie but doesn't see the real one. A face of pain. Of hurt. Of anxiousness.
Abby swaps and looks and Melissa but she gives the: don't-worry-she's-fine look.

"Ahem... Anyway. Girls, moms, I have a surprise for you all.
We are the best dance school in our division. No, I didn't decide that but the Young Girls Dance Competition judges did. The top 8 highest scoring dance teams will be going to a Dance School. It isn't actually a school, but a camp. Except not a camp." She smiles, "you will be staying in dormitories and each day will be training. It comes to the competition weeks. 2 weeks worth of competitions. Oh... And it's in 2 days" Abby finally finishes.
The girls look at each other and scream!
"YAAAAY! WHOO HOO!"

A/N:
Okay, so that was the first chapter! I'm sorry it isn't that good... But it gets way better!
I really want feedback! If you comment with feedback you will get a notice! Oh and also, Autumn is coming.
Thanks! Liv • x