Text Messages

Abuse. Abuse. Abuse.

Those words keep repeating in my head.

Sweet, innocent little Maddie. Most beautiful dancer, not a worry in the world. Petite, gorgeous little Maddie.
Abuse just doesn't seem to fit in...

By her own mother. Melissa was always fairly kind and friendly to us girls, (not our moms) and now she "abuses" Maddie.
Wait! Maybe she does the same to Mackenzie..

I log on to Maddie's phone to see if I can find out any more.

1762. Hm.. Wait a second.

Look at this!

1 2 3
ABC DEF GHI

4 5 6
JKL MNO PQRS

7 8 9
TUV WXYZ *#+

1 = AB
7 = U
6 = S
2 = E

Spells out... Abuse.
Wow...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Most recent messages.

< Madison! You better not tell anyone about it. ANYONE! Chloe must be suspicious about what happened when she was over!

< Don't ignore me now! You say one word and you won't know what you're in for.

< Oh hoh hoh! MADISON ANSWER ME!

Me (Maddie)
Mom what's the best you can do?
Caps lock me to death?!
Do you understand that I'm in hospital right now?
Read (8:48pm Eastern Metropol Time)

______________________________
Poor Maddie!
______________________________

At the dance studio
"Okay girls,
Come in! Let me say congratulations to you all. Well done Maddie for keeping up and the girls for going on. This week we placed overall high scores, and we all placed in the top 3 which is amazing. Congratulations! Maddie will be joining us, her and Kenz are on their way. Okay, we will be doing a tribute dance to Maddie. It's called Pirouèi. Obviously Maddie won't be in it. She'll be in the crowd. It's a lyrical construction piece and you all need to work hard! Brooke, you have an acrobatic solo based on the Hunger Games. It's like there are other people and you're all fighting to survive and win - or in this case come first place, alone in darkness and softness. Chloe, a Jazz routine called Acona Matita.
You have a private later on, thanks Christi for organizing that. Okay, Kendall and Paige a duet. A ballet Jarcès Undistenaquàs routine. Kenz and Nia. I'm planning something next week for you. Lets get to work!" Abby says.