Abby

Meghan, Erin, Gemmy, Taylor Emily. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Ily all! THANKS SO MUCH!

And to the voters, THANK YOU!
I couldn't get this far without you all!

10.1k - 282 votes!
Enjoy the chapter!

-

Mackenzie's POV:

I just found out that Miss Abby is in hospital. Without any further detail, I shock.

Miss Abby is like the closest person to my mother. She was always there for me. And now she's in hospital.

Christi says she's going to take us all. Brooke volunteers to take some and Christi will take the others. I feel frustrated that they're just talking about who's taking who instead of actually getting there.

I keep worrying and I think of pretty much every single possible bad scenario and sickness that Abby might have.

No. Mackenzie.. stay calm. It might just be a broken arm, or.. or a broken blood vessel. That's all. Just stay.. calm.

During the whole ride there, there is complete silence. Well, at least silence in the car but not in my head. I'm going crazy.

Abby can't leave us! No.

We finally arrive here at the hospital.

"Abby Lee Miller." Christi confirms.

"Room 127, floor 2." The receptionist says.

The longer it takes to get there, the more stressed I get.

Abby is like my mother to both me and Maddie. She has supported us when Melissa hasn't. I used to be 'Mommy's little favorite' but the moment I found out about what she did to Maddie, I completely freaked out. I blacked out the past and focused on the future, because each moment back then - I need to review them like I need a hole in the head.

Yet Abby was still there for me. She never doubted it. And now she's in hospital.

We finally make it to the room.

Torn. She looks absolutely torn. Broken. Depressed.

"I have a sickness which is like cancer." Were the first few words she said.

I ran up to her like a bolt of lightning. I gave her a massive hug and I cried and cried. The other girls did too. Christi, also.

"This is the same sickness my great grandfather had. 9 weeks, because it was detected too late. I have the choice of surgery.. I know what you're going to say. Go take the surgery.. but I can't leave you girls from dance. You need to keep dancing!" Abby explains.

"Abby, have I ever told you that I was a dance teacher back in 1900's, a few years before Chloe was born? I was, and we have Gianna. My team was a national top winning team. We went all over the world. We went broadcasting worldwide. From America, to a top hitting Australia, Europe, many places. I can do this for you, Abby. Its all you deserve, I guess."

Abby is in deep thought and responds with, "Ill speak to you later thank you so much Christi."

Right now, all I want to do is give Christi a big hug. She has lifted a lot of pressure off Abby's shoulders.

A nurse then comes in.

"Oh, excuse me for bothering you.
Just letting you know that the scan will be in 5 minutes and visiting hours are closing too." A nice nurse says.

Abby then says goodbye to all of us. I give her a kiss and whisper that she can get through this.

It just hurts me so bad to imagine that Abby could.. go.

And it aches because she is like my mother. More than that. She means everything to me.

- . - . - . - . - .

My head aches and droops as I think more and more about Abby. It gets me shaking and makes me sick, dizzy and droopy.

She can't just go so quickly in a blink of an eye. We've had too much going on in our lives for this. It has gone so.. quick.

I remember season 1 of dance moms. We were all so small.
Season 2, and we grew a little bit. Season 3 comes alone and we did grow and improve. Loads of drama and busyness.
Season 4, we have sprouted. Chloe and Brooke, Paige too (3 oldest) are now young adults.

I don't believe how quick it's gone. And to be honest, I'm not happy.

-.

A/N: Sorry :(
This was a really bad chapter. There is this one time of the day where I write really well, but I'm always so busy at that time!
I have writers block, so help me out!

What do you want to see more of? Comment, and maybe some ideas!

15 votes and 5-8 comments for more. If I get ideas quickly I update quickly!