Connection

Just want to say thank you to Jo. She had the guts to critique my book. I appreciate how she told me that it doesn't matter how many views you get or so, but to make your readers happy. That made me feel good! I'm not kidding. Now I know what to improve. I guess I just wanted to know that I spend my time doing this an writing for my readers and there are many things I could be doing as I'm busy.. and I want them to acknowledge that. So thank you Jo, and thank you to all my readers!

Enjoy the chapter!
The book will end but I'm thinking of making a sequel. Not sure how though..

-

At that moment, I wake up. I look around and I'm surrounded by a green room with medical equipment. I'm in a bed with supporting barriers so I can't go out, I guess.

I then start to panic and I hear my heart monitor go down. I turn and look at my pillow, and it's filled with slag. I check my food and writing desk on the left of me. I see and bouquet of flowers and then a little message.

It's the message that Josh left me. This was.. this was so long ago. I scan the room again and it looks different.

There are baby banners up. Lots of different balloons. Bouquets of flowers, little messages.

I feel dizzy.

I open my phone and go into Messages.

The most recent message was Josh and my conversation about him coming to see me. I read the date.

.. This was beyond a few months ago.

All of a sudden, the doors open. A nurse comes in and stops at the sight.

She has a vivid expression and her mouth is formed in an O shape.

"M-Mrs. Ziegler.. you have just woken up from a coma. You have delivered healthy and happy babies."

This all comes to me as a shock. All I remember is.. is.. what do I remember?!

"Do you understand?" The nurse asked me.

It takes me a while to answer this because honestly I don't.. but I just nod my head in thought.

She walks out of the room. Precisely 5 minutes later, a Big Bang comes through to doors.

They look familiar to me but it doesn't come to my mind.

Josh's POV:

We all heard the news. Maddie woke up from her coma. Were now at the hospital and we rushed through the doors to her room.

At that moment it broke me into a million tiny pieces. She doesn't remember.. me. She doesn't remember.. us.

After all these years.. better and worse, she doesn't remember me.

I try for a while and I can't hold it back. My emotions are overflowing. I'm part side upset and devastated and a inch mad.

We've been through so much together and she can't take the decency to at least try to remember us.

Maddie and the girls have been dancing together for years. Me and Maddie have been meeting up for years too.

And now.. it's been so long and I have been taking care of the kids for months and she doesn't remember a thing.

minutes later, Christi comes walking through the door with the babies.

She soon realizes and then hands Maddie the babies. I see a bling.. some sort of a connection.. I just don't know what.

-

Short chapter! Sorry!
Book is ending very soon! I don't want to! I've spent so much time getting over 20.2k reads and so many votes and soon it's over!
Comment of I should make a 2nd book or add on here. And what about?

Vote and comment for more!