Christi an Gia

Maddie's POV:

"1, 2, 3, 4.. A 1, 2, 3, 4!
Alright, Mackenzie run out of corner B, and do a front ariel in time with Nia running out of corner C - directly opposite doing the same thing, like a cross motion.
After that has been done, Chloe and Maddie, come from corners A and D, with a bend flip.
Go from there and I'll see how that works out." Christi says.

VoiceOver - Christi:
This week, I am filling over Abby's spot and we are heading to Starpower. Gia and I are working on a contemporary gym acrobatic piece with all those tricks.
Kendall has a solo this week, and so does Paige.

End of Voiceover:

"Okay, that looks excellent! Now, Brooke and Paige.. do a spin right onto stage and land in the middle, sitting like a lady.. frozen. I need you to put on your smiling faces and be able to keep that position while the other girls finish. Keep frozen, into action and then wh...." Christi says as her voice fades through my thoughts.

Let me just say how happy and proud I am of Christi. I feel like Abby is going to get better with less stress on her shoulders. And, on the other hand.. she is an amazing choreographer dance teacher!

At the end of the day, we had worked through the whole routine and we finished in time for a meeting.

"Girls, this week is important. Out stakes are high, which means we need to reach that goal and get into nationals. It is very important. I need some feedback too, from the mothers and the girls.. how am I going - how can I improve?" Christi says following on from a meeting call.

Holly raises her hand. "I think you're doing an excellent job! I love how you're sharing roles around for the people who don't get many big parts, so great! Hopefully it's Nia's turn next year!"

"Thank you. Hahaha! I try."

I decide to raise my hand. "I love every single thing that you're doing. The moment you came here, I new.. you're the one. To start off, I love how you are sharing the roles around as Holly said. I appreciate that you don't yell at us but say calmly in a way that we can understand to critique our improvements. I love how you don't provide favoritism. I love your energy and high spirits. I love how you can choreograph excellently. I'm so glad you're her, Christi. Thank you." I say.

Christi almost cracks and burst out into tears, she walks up to me and hugs me. It's the truth.

Nia said something, and so did Brooke and Paige.

Kelly then says, "You're doing a perfect job here! You're fit for the job! Thank you for sharing the roles and being nice!" She sort of bolded the 'being nice' bit. "Thanks Christi!"

Before Christi could say thank you, Jill burst out.

"Alright, that's enough. I can't hold it in anymore, I need to say something. Everyone.. Kendall and I are moving to Australia. I got offered a job there and Kendall can start a few modeling/dancing careers and gigs." Jill say that in one whole big gulp and it meant a lot to me.. In a bad way.

We all felt hurt and really bad, so we all rushed up to Jill and Kendall.

"We saw some tears, some smiles, some laughter, some arguing.. But we have really loved you girls here. Kendall was an amazing part of out team.. and it'll be sad to see her go. Jill has been my friend and always been there for me as I her. We will always be here."

-
-
-
-

At the hospital..

Christi's POV:
We went to the hospital today to visit Abby to see how she was going. We missed her and the girls had a chat with her as I did too. I was also here to discuss to Abby what happened to Jill.

When the girls left to go get something from the canteen, I decided it was the right time to talk to Abby. I hate these public speaking and getting something that I don't like out of my mouth. I've gotta do what I've gotta do, haha.

"Abby, Kendall and Jill are leaving to go to Australia." I say coming straight out with it.

"Oh! So you ran another fantastic dancer out?!" Abby says, seriously.

"No, she was offe-" I started until Abby burst into laughter.

"You should have- AHAHA- you should- AHAHAH- your face!" Abby jokes. When she finally calms Down and I do too, she says, "I knew about it and I have the solution."

"What?" I ask.

"An open call audition. You can't have your opinion tthough It's already booked. Tomorrow, 12:00. Be there, so will I."

I can't fight against Abby. I know it was hard for her to hand this job over to me so I need to play by we rules.

-.-.-.-

Abby's POV:

"Hello Everyone! Hello!" I ell out as I come outside with Christi by my side as I am astounded by the huge line up. It's open auditions today and we're getting someone else in.. if we can find one.

I see the girls autograph, photograph and chat.

When we went through the auditions, I couldn't believe what I saw. There was a range of.. really bad dancers, A mid range rank of average and then there were about 2 or 3 ones who can compare to.. maybe Brooke. I think I should go ahead with one of them because what Kelly and the girls think is that..

They've been here for many years because Kelly was taught here. They think their spot is secure. But it's not. They think they can just hang around and do nothing. But they can't.

You know what I say. Everyone is replaceable.

At the end of the day, we chose Jennifer. Yep, that's right. Chloe's friend. She came to become a permanent member and I think shes excellent so.. yeah.

-/-/-/-

Melissa POV:
Mmm, the smell of fresh air. Ooh, the view of luscious green grass. Aaah, the feeling of Maddie ruining it all.

You may be thinking, "She's meant to be in prison."

Well, guess what. I snuck out. And now I'm out. To get a few.

I spent months an months in that cell sitting in the corner thinking. 'Aw, shes thinking of her children. How sweet.' You must've been thinking.

No. Rubbish. I was thinking of sweet revenge. I have abused, and I have taken the babies. What's better? Oh, I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Don't worry.

Oh, and I heard Abby Lee is in hospital. About time that fat drat got like that. Its your time. Don't force against it, drat.

In the simmering city of Pittsburgh. Plan is now underway. Aw, when they find out what's happened.. they won't know what hit them.

Later..

Muffled screams. That's all I hear.

"Shut up you spoilt Brats!" I yell at the back of the car. I have fit 1, 2, 3, 4.. 5 kids in the back seats. And all I hear is their muffled screams through their scarves that are thoroughly tied around their mouths.

I laugh to myself. This is the best one yet.

- . -

CLIFFHANGER! Who's trapped? Who has been taken?

This was really bad guys but I've been busy. I'm starting the next chapter tomorrow.

I need feedback. WHAT CAN I IMPROVE? ILYA! ❤❄😘