Nationals

Readers, I know I haven't shown much of dance and the other girls so here you goooo! Enjoy!

Abby's POV:
It's Monday afternoon at 2:00 and it's one of our Nationals practices. All the girls and moms are filing in.

"Hello ladies and girls! Welcome
to the Nationals practice training! Congratulations to you all on making it to the nationals! It may sound very exciting, but you will be working till every single cell in those bodies of yours put itself to dance. If anyone's not going to try, leave the door right now. It's Monday afternoon, yeah? Well last week, I gave every one of you a solo, a few duets and a few trios. I wanted to see which ones are fully committed and can be put to the test.
Lets start - only this time on the top.
On the top of the pyramid we have Brooke. Your solo and trio was absolutely amazing. Top notch! You were right up there. Congratulations Brooke. You're really stepping up!

Moving on we have Chloe - perfect job, just work on the left leg turns. Well done!

Now Nia! You were a drop dead diva, full of sass and enthusiasm! Excellent. But, every leap and turn was loose and sloppy.

Paige! You were amazing as well, but again.. Sloppy and a bit droopy. Facial expressions!

Kendall, you did alright. You need to aim higher. Your song was about reaching for the stars, but you didn't do that. You drooped down..

And at the bottom, Mackenzie.
How many times do I need to tell you? You're not a baby any more. You need to aim at a higher standard. At training, you shone above the others. But then you let go. What is on your mind? I know with Maddie being pregnant and your mom with cancer.. But honey.. Make it a tribute." I say in one biiig go. I was a little gentle on Kenz because of... Yeah. You know what.

"So, I am giving solos for:
Brooke - a lyrical acrobatic piece with lots of classic gentle sounds. Formaege Del Rosa. Again a French one.

Chloe - a ballet contribute for Maddie. A beautiful elegant masterpiece called Forever.

Trios are -
Paige, Kendall and Mackenzie.
A lyrical and upbeat piece with a little hip hop. Tonight is its name.

Duet -
Mackenzie and Nia.
An upbeat sassy piece which included jumping, turning, leaps, cartwheels, and many more. Beep Boop is it's name.

Okay, for group is also an acrobatic piece which has lots of flips, leaps, turns and much more. We need an older main, and a pre-main. Brooke and Chloe.. You two will Be the ones. It's called Bring me up. Ok, we'll start with group. Start stretching."

I say, finally finishing,

Maddie who was hardly noticed was standing with the moms.

I signal for her to come here.
"Can you do the music honey?" I ask politely.
"Sure." Maddie says simply.

"Okay, girls! You've had a listen of the song, now lets start the choreography! Okay, as you girls are Doing your tricks coming on sta- KENDALL! STRAIGHT LINE! YOU'RE ABOUT TO SMASH POOR NIA! I CAN PULL THE TRIO AND MAKE IT A DUET! As I was saying, as you're doing that Brooke and Chloe will be walked on stage with two young boys. Come on in Nick and Jacob." I say.

I see Nick and Brooke talk, but Jacob and Chloe just wave.

I signal Chloe and she gets it.

"So, on their shoulders, Brooke's stomach will be on Nicks shoulder holding Nicks two hands and Chloe will do the same with Jacob. Lets see that... Mm, hm. Yep, Chloe trust him. He's strong and handsome." I say, and I see her snicker at that.

I go through a lot more, and then the session is over.
"Well done everyone, that was good. Take a break then I'll have the solos in here." I say.

Then I walk over and pull up a seat next to Maddie.

"Ms. Abby. I was meaning to talk to you!" Maddie says lightening up.
"Oh good, so was I. You first sweet." I smile at the beautiful angel.

"I was just talking with Josh, and we decided if its okay with you to name our daughter's second/ middle name - if we get one after you! And you can be a godparent!" Maddie asks me.

"Really?! I WOULD BE HONORED TO! Yes! I accept! Sure!" I exclaim excitedly.

Maddie laughs into tears.
"No problem! You've always been there for me.. Pass it on through the generations.. Haha." Maddie says.

"That's gorgeous. So, how are you going? You and Josh are together with twins. Congratulations sweetie!" I say, hugging her.

"Naw, thank you! Thank you! And haha yes!" Maddie says hugging me back.

"Ill be right by your side. Anyway, ill take later. Yeah honey? Bye!" I hug Maddie again!