Dazzle Dance Unite

Hello guys! Enjoy the chapter! I will update sooo much to make up for not updating in forever!

💕THANK YOU PaigeHylandLove and wanna_be_gurly23 FOR YOUR SUPPORT! YOU GIRLIES ARE AMAZING! IT MEANS A LOT! THANKYOU SO MUCH! :) <3 💕

Enjoy!

__________________________________

Mackenzie's POV:

"Oh my god girls. How did we even pass our check? We've been here for 15 minutes and your clothes are everywhere!" Brooke says, laughing her head off!

"Mackenzie!!!" Everyone laughs, looking at me.

"Erm.. Uh well... I mean.. W..w..we passed!" I said stuttering but then laughing!
Did they hypnotize me or something.. I suddenly start cleaning up... Eh.

~ Knock Knock. Knock Knock. ~

"I'm here to drop off the dance lessons timetable. You girls have 3 extra lessons due to the fact that you are all number 1. Congratulations." An old lady says, barely smiling. She was wearing a white pleated skirt, grey hair in a bun and a slightly croppable shirt.

She calls us one by one.

----------- Dinner --------

We walk over to the cafeteria which barely looks like a cafeteria, but a palace dining area.

I put a lot of food on my plate. All the other girls have a lot more than I do... But Maddie has about half of my plate..

Normally Madz is like me.. Except double the amount of mine.

Hm...

After dinner, it's dessert.

"Maddie! You hardly had any dinner, at all! What has gotten into you. 5 peas, no dessert. Honestly!" Kendall says to my sister.

"Here, eat mine! I had a piece and a whole dinner. Come on. It's yum."
Chloe offers to Maddie.

"NO! IM FINE, ALRIGHT! Leave me alone!" Maddie yells, causing everyone to look at the table. She walks off.

Everyone was so shocked. We decide to bring Maddie come cake on a plate. We walk into our top room, and notice that she is asleep. Nia puts the plate next to her, on the side table.