Trouble

Josh's POV:
"You did this!" Melissa yells at us.

"I have freaking cancer!" She yells as the guards pull at her.

"And your daughter is pregnant!" Chloe yells.

We hear a murmured yell as Melissa gets dragged into a cell.

We are expressionless, feeling less and guilty.

Maddie rushes in. She hugs us all.
I see struggle in her face, but I can see that she is relieved. She might miss her mother, but this is a better option.

"Mom.. just go." Maddie hesitantly says.

I cover my arms and smother Maddie with a cuddle to make her feel safe and alright.

I go up to her ear and whisper to her - "It'll be alright, honey."

- . - . -

Later...

"So basically, what are you saying?" Maddie asks.

"Well.. your mom.. she's a film star. She's on Dance Moms, and by getting rid of her means getting rid of the show. This isn't going to work out." The court order manager says, reluctantly.

"And you're saying what...?" I speak up.

"She can't be in the cell if she's going to continue the show! I'm going to give you this option. you can either keep your mom in the cell and let Dance Moms shut down, or let that whole fandom down and keep her in jail." he says.

"What is the period of time she will be in there?" I ask, hopefully making my kind work easier.

"It is undecided at the moment but the minimum time would be about probably 10 months to a year. She can go on the good behavior course and be restricted if she is behaved on purpose figures."He continued.

I Shriek out in pain of the baby.

Josh pats my back and comforts me.
"Give us some time?" Josh questioned. He nods and dismissed us.

We get in the car and Josh drives us to the hospital.

A/N: YHANKYOU FOR THE VOTES!! EEEK! YAY TY TY TY! Comment for a notice! Comment in message board or
Sorry REALLY short chapter.