You Stole My Heart With Your...

By fckingxfuentes

When Kellin Quinn is kicked out and forced to go to boarding school, what happens when his roommate is Vic Fu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not a chapter but please read it's important.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not a chapter, an annoucement.

Chapter 4

7.9K 259 157
By fckingxfuentes

warnings: violence 

--

[Kellin's POV]

When Vic came home it was 6:00 in the evening, I thought that he went missing or something. Most likely he was just avoiding me though. Whatever, I don't care anyways.

For the next hour we sat there in our own little worlds. I was on my phone listening to music and messing around on tumblr, Vic was working on school work I think. I don't know, I wasn't paying that close attention.

I got thirsty after a while so I went downstairs to get a monster out of the vending machine. I think they should have a vending machine at the end of the hallway, but that's just my opinion.

When I got down there, there were three other guys down there. One of the guys I noticed to be Josh, but he looked different somehow. I couldn't put my finger on it, but he just did.

"Oh hey look! It's the new kid I was just talking about, what's up faggot boy?" A guy with blue eyes, scruff, and a buzz cut. He was wearing a gray beater with black cargo shorts. I looked at him and kept walking to the vending machine, I felt like the longer I stayed in there, the worse it was gonna get for me.

"Wait, Kellin, you're gay?" Josh asked me. He seemed shocked, annoyed, and confused all at the same time. He was probably the Josh Jack and Alex warned me about. How could I be so stupid?! I turned around with my drink in my hand, and spoke.

"Um.. Yeah. Why? Does it matter?" I asked him politely as I could. From that moment on they all looked like they were gonna rip my head off. That was my signal to leave.

"Because now I'm associated with being friends with a faggot!" Josh screamed at me. Oh god, this is bad. Very bad. They're all tall and they look buff, especially the guy with the gray beater.

"Oh we're gonna destroy you." The guy with the gray beater spoke. I was halfway to the exit when they all stood up. I sprinted for the door, but the guy with the gray beater got there first. He grabbed my collar with his fist, pulling me forward, making me drop my monster.

"Oh no you don't. You made a fool of Josh, don't expect the get off that easy fag boy." He spat in my face. His breath smelled horrible and his teeth looked yellow as popcorn. Gross. I have other things to worry about other than how disgusting this guy is, because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get beat to a pulp here any minute now.

"Chris, not now. We can do it another time, the dorm advisor is about to come, and we'll all get suspended, if not expelled if he sees this." A guy with a British accent said. He was a little scrawnier than the other two, but tall nonetheless.

"Shut up Oliver, just let me do this real quick." Chris, the guy with the gray beater, shouted to him. His grip on my shirt tightened, and I got more nervous.

"Oli's right, let's just do this another time. I don't want to get suspended." Josh reasoned with Chris. I can't tell if they were protecting me, or if they really didn't want to get in trouble. Whatever, either reason is good as long as I don't get my ass kicked right now.

"Fine." Chris said reluctantly and set me down. "Watch your back kid, we're not finished yet." And with that he walked away, not without shoulder-checking me though. It was more like an arm to shoulder check because of how short I was.

Not a second later I was picking up my monster up and sprinting for my dorm. Okay, that was fucking terrifying. I recollected my brain when I was walking on the stairs, and realized that those were 3/5 guys Alex and Jack had warned me about. The other two were Craig and Ronnie, and they said to be extra careful with Ronnie. I never want to know this Ronnie guy if he's worse than Chris.

As I entered my room Vic was now playing his guitar. And may I say that he looked so incredibly attractive right now, he was wearing a tank top that showed off his toned arms. You could see his muscles flexing as he played, it took all of my willpower not to stare.

When I walked in Vic just looked up and continued playing, giving me a dirty look. I still don't get what his problem is, but whatever he'll get over it eventually, at least I think he will.

When I got to my bed I sat down and got situated, getting ready to open the monster. When I opened it, it fizzed and went all over my shirt, probably from when I dropped it. I quickly put the can to my mouth to avoid a bigger mess. My life hates me, I swear.

"Jesus Christ." I mutter angrily. I look over to Vic and he's smirking, amused with my misfortune, that bastard. I give him a dirty look, set my monster down, and go the bathroom to clean up.

I take off my shirt, get a wash rag and clean my sticky torso off, I also clean off the juice that dripped down my neck. After I was done I quickly realized that I didn't bring in a new shirt, it was still in my drawer. I'd have to walk past Vic, and I have still bruises all over my stomach from my uncle, shit.

Alright, think Kellin, think.

I quickly came up with the solution of covering my torso by holding the soiled shirt to it.

I walked out carefully, making sure all my bruises were covered. Luckily for me, Vic only glanced up, and quickly went back to playing is guitar. Now's my chance.

I threw my shirt in the dirty clothes basket and quickly made it to my dresser, which faced opposite of Vic, so he could only see my back. There's nothing on my back, at least I hope there's not.

"Kellin.. What are those?" Vic asked hesitantly. He put his guitar down and stood up. What is he talking about? When he asked the question I just pulled my shirt over my head, and I stopped to think. Then it hit me, the welts from Uncle's belt when he whipped me! I pulled my shirt down my back as fast as I could and turned to face him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, trying to play dumb. I can't believe I forgot about them, it's not like they hurt anymore, because they were from 4 days ago, but still. I'm such an idiot, I don't know how I'm going to cover this one up.

"What do you mean 'what am I talking about,' there's like a dozen welts on your back. What the fuck happened to you?!" Vic asked. I could tell he was freaked out, I think it's funny because he was still bossy even though he was scared.

"Don't worry about it alright? Why do you care anyways?" I came back at him. He doesn't need to know what happened to me anyways, he has no right to know.

He just looked into my eyes for a while, it was weird. And to be honest, the silence was starting to get awkward. It was like he was trying to read me or something. After a while, he finally spoke up.

"Lift up your shirt." He demanded calmly. What the fuck is this guy’s deal?! He was just staring at me with an emotionless face. I'm pretty sure he's figure out that I was abused, and he just wants to see if he's right. That's not going to happen.

"How about no, I said to drop it. Let it go, it doesn't affect you anyways." I reasoned with him. I don't want to make him mad at me, then he'd probably tackle me or something. He looked really annoyed though, I think he's used to getting his way.

"Whatever." He muttered. With that he stormed out of the room, slamming the door in the process. Someone has a short temper.

For the rest of the night I was texting some of the guys from back home and listening to music. I also started to write a song, I haven't written one in a while. I don't know, I guess I feel inspired since I'm in a new place.

Around 9:30 I was still working on my song, and Vic still hadn't come back. I was getting pretty sleepy so I decided to just go to bed.

After I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take my pill, I went into bed, letting my body fall into a deep slumber.

--

The next two days weren't really interesting, all I did was lazy around and do nothing all day. It was really boring, and getting old fast. Although I did write two new songs, I still needed something to keep me occupied or else I'll start thinking, and when I start thinking I let my thoughts get the best of me, and when that happens.. Well I think you can figure the rest out for yourself.

It's been really hard to stay clean, I don't know why, but I've just been really depressed since I've gotten here. It's a new place and I only have like 3 friends, I met Rian yesterday, he was pretty nice. Then I have like 7 people that hate me already, I can't say I'm not surprised. Everyone always hates me.

I've also been avoiding the human race since those 3 douche bags from the other day could be anywhere. They were still waiting to kick my ass, which means I hide for as long as possible. They'll either do one of two things, forget, or get more pissed off. And as much as I hate to say it, they'll probably get more pissed off.

Right now I was lying in my bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking. I didn't know what time it was, I didn't even know if Vic left already. It was sort of light outside, so maybe.

Reluctantly, I turned my head and saw Vic lying in bed, still sleeping. His clock read 6:45 on it, I don't know why I even woke up so early. It's like I woke up just to think about things. I'm supposed to do that in the shower.

Vic didn't make me leave early the past 2 days, which I was thankful for. After the two incidents on Tuesday happened, we've been avoiding each other. I just didn't want him to ask questions, but I don't see why he was avoiding me. He was still a massive douche rocket, trust me, but he's not as bad as the first two days. He's so confusing I swear.

I was brought out of my thoughts by an alarm clock blaring across the room. I woke up by it every morning, but fell right back asleep. I was always too tired to stay awake after that.

I turned my head to the side to see Vic coming to his senses, and slapping the top of the clock. He lied there for a few more moments, before getting up, and letting the sheets fall off his naked torso. I didn't even know he slept with his shirt off, all he had a basketball shorts on. His stomach was toned and tan, he had a classic v that went straight down into his shorts.

I quickly turned away before I was caught staring too long and he noticed. I decided to just try and go to sleep again. Today was just going to be unproductive, like all the other days.

I was still waiting for my call back from Starbucks tell me if I got the job. I don't know if I still want it with Josh working there, but I could always work a different shift then him. I don't even know why he was there when I went in, didn't he have school? Or was he not a student? I don't know, and I don't care enough to know.

I just closed my eyes and tried to sleep again. That was the last thing I remember before fading into blackness once more

--

When I woke up this time, it was fully light outside, and Vic was no longer in his bed across the room. I looked at my phone and saw it was 11:00am, okay then. I never sleep that long. It's a side effect of the pills, I always get up around 8 or 9, and it was rare that I got up this late.

I spent my morning doing the usual, getting ready for my unproductive day. I was just walking out from the bathroom after brushing my teeth when my phone rang. It was an unknown number, and I considered not answering, but I remembered I was supposed to get a call from Starbucks.

"Hello?" I said, maybe a little too eagerly. What can I say, I need and want a job. Probably more than the average teenager, but whatever.

"Hello, is this Kellin Quinn?" An unfamiliar voice said into the phone. It was a girl, and she sounded friendly.

"Yes, this is him." I said back. I would've asked who it was, but I was 99.9% sure this is Starbucks.

"This is Hayley, the general manager of Starbucks. I was calling to tell you that you got the job." She told me happily. I was thrilled.

"That's great! Do you need me to come in at all or anything?" I offered politely. I like making good first impressions, even if it's over the phone.

"Actually, yeah. Would you be able to come down around 1:30 this afternoon? You need to be trained and showed around so you won't be completely clueless when you do start, which is tomorrow." Hayley said to me.

"Yeah, that'd be fine. I'll see you 1:30 then." I replied back, politely.

"Alright, see you then!" Hayley said brightly, then hung up. She seemed like a nice person, and I was happy that she was my manager.

--

It was 1:30 when I made my way into Starbucks. I found Hayley, and she trained me. She was pretty short, she had orange/red hair, and she was pale and really pretty. If I wasn't gay, I'd go for it. She was really nice and patient, I can see why she's the general manager.

I was trained for about an hour, and then we talked a little bit more about what my attitude towards the costumers should be and all of that jazz. I also got my schedule for the month, and most of the days I worked 10-6, the whole day. I would get a lot of cash, and I wouldn't be bored anymore.

I finally got out of there around 2:15, and I realized how hungry I was. I hadn't really eaten much since I've gotten here, just some basic fruits I got from the campus stores. They weren't legit grocery stores, but they were close enough. I thought about not getting anything, but I was starting to get dizzy and lightheaded from not eating. I decided to get a 6 inch sub from subway.

After I got my food and ate – I ate the sub there – I was walking around the deserted places of campus, heading for my secret spot I found.

I was currently walking behind a big building, I think it was an auditorium of some sort. It wasn't in use at the time, and like I said it was in the deserted part of campus, so I didn't expect to see anyone.

But I was wrong.

None other than Chris came from around the corner, I saw him first, and when I did, I ran for the hills man. He saw me though and started running after me.

"Hey, get back here you faggot!" Chris screamed at me. What's up with the word faggot? I didn't even have time to dwell on it because I could hear Chris catching up with me. I looked back just to see how close he was, and he was literally right behind me. Curse my short legs.

Right before I reached a place where I could turn and get to safety, I was pulled back by my collar onto the ground. None other than Chris stood over me, before stomping down on my stomach. I groaned in agony and held my stomach, trying to protect it.

"You think you can just ignore me like that?" Chris screamed, while kicking me in my side. Before I had time to do anything, he grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked me up.

"I asked a question, you answer it." He gritted his teeth, then literally spit on my face. I became so overwhelmed with my own fury to think about the cost of my next words.

"Go fuck yourself, you pathetic piece of shit. Are you sure you're not gay yourself?" I said weakly, but with attitude. It was the biggest mistake in my life.

"You. Little. Fucking. Faggot. Don't. You. Ever. Talk. To. Me. Like. That. Again!" He said. With each word he punched me in the stomach. Eventually, my legs gave out and I crumbled to the ground, defeated. I moaned in agony, while tears spilled from my eyes. I wasn't going to plead for him to stop, that only made it worse.

Plus, I deserved this.

He picked me up again, this time lifting me off the ground, and throwing me against the wall. The back of my head smacked against the wall, and I felt all the air leave my body, then I hit the ground. In the mitts of trying to breathe again, and put my hand on the back of my head, to see if I was bleeding, and sure enough I was. It was literally pouring out of my head, and if that wasn't enough, I started coughing up blood too.

The last thing I remember was someone yelling "Chris, what the fuck? Stop it, you're going to kill him!" Before slipping into a unconscious state, letting darkness engulf me and take over.

[Vic's POV]

I was walking around campus, heading to my secret hideout that looked over the ocean. No one else knew about it, at least I don't think so. I only go there to think. What do I need to think about you ask? A little shit called Kellin.

I don't know why, but I felt attracted to him somehow. He had chronic nightmares just like he did, and Kellin reminded so much of him already. He was quiet, really skinny, and timid, but also sassy when he wanted to be. After seeing the welts on his back, I felt the need to protect him almost, I guess I just felt sorry for him. I don't know where they came from, but I had a good idea. All of this pissed me off, I was supposed to hate the kid, not feel sorry for him. I haven't cared about anyone or anything since.. The incident and I wasn't going to starting caring again for this kid.

There was two sides of me right now, the one where I want to hate Kellin, just like everyone else at school, and the one where I want to protect him. I can't help but think he might be depressed, he does a pretty good job at hiding it, but his eyes have no life in them. They look dead and dull, just like his used to be. I want to see what his eyes look like glowing with happiness and full of life. I need to get my head straight again, because this isn't me.

I was Vic Fuentes, ruler of Clairemont Boarding School. All the kids feared me, besides Alex, Jack, and Rian. Just thinking about them pissed me off. Kellin is associated with those three assholes. Plus he also gets snippy with me sometimes, he needs to be put back in his place.

Every time I started to think about something, Kellin would always sneak his way into my mind. I hated it, and it needed to stop. This can't keep happening, it's not normal for me.

My thoughts interrupted by screaming, and it seemed it be coming from the corner that I was about to be turning on to get to the cliff. As I turned the corner I saw none other than Kellin, but he wasn't alone. Chris was there, and he just threw Kellin against the wall, causing him smack his head off the concrete building wall. This is bad. Chris was about to do something else before I finally spoke up, running over to them.

"Chris, what the fuck?! Stop it, you're going to kill him!" I screamed in his face. Chris eyes struck with fear, before they quickly clouded with anger once more.

"He deserved it!" Chris tried to reason with me, but I wasn't having it. I needed to make sure Kellin was okay, and the first step was getting Chris out of here.

"I don't fucking care! Get out of here before I do something you'll regret!" I threatened him. I might be skinny, but I was buff, and I happened to be a black belt in karate. And he knew that, so he knew not to mess with me. He gave me a dirty look, and then disappeared.

I dropped down to Kellin and took his head in my hand, trying to put pressure on it to stop the bleeding. He was unconscious, and there was blood everywhere. I took the opportunity to lift up his shirt and see how bad of damage Chris did, but I was shocked at what I saw.

There were dozens of faded bruises all over his ribs and abdomen, along with the new ones from Chris that are forming. I'm pretty sure he was abused at home from the welts on his back, but not this bad. Fuck this not caring rule, I'm not going to let him get hurt anymore.

I pulled out my phone to call Tony and Jaime. I told them to bring a first aid kit. I needed to get Kellin back to the dorms, but I needed to get this bleeding to stop first, or he won't be alive for much longer.

I told myself from now on I will protect Kellin, I wouldn't let him he get hurt again.

I wouldn't let this happen to someone I cared about again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 2.2K 12
submissive kellin quinn loves his partner, vic. he would call him his boyfriend, but he isn't allowed. vic treats kellin like pure shit, but he won't...
13.9K 823 10
(Guy x Guy) When trouble maker Vic is forced to volunteer at the library after school everyday, he meets Kellin, and is instantly fascinated by him...
88.1K 4.2K 24
[Kellic] Kellin Quinn is sentenced to 15 years of jail after being wrongfully accused of rape. Even though he seems harmless, Vic Fuentes is feared b...
310K 7.8K 25
Kellin is a new kid in the senior class at Vic's school. He deals with many things, including abuse and self-harm. Vic slowly begins to fall in love...