Smosh one shots (REQUESTS CLO...

Від smoshfanfics2016

I wanna write about smosh, whether it's smosh games, smosh squad or the two guys behind it all. I'll ship two... Більше

Requests Closed
CourtneyXAnthony
CourtneyXOlivia
WesXMari
NoahXOlivia
NoahXSunny
CourtneyXOlivia Part 2!
MariXOlivia
ShayneXCourtney
IanXAnthony
SohinkiXCourtney
Cohinki *not a chapter
CourtneyXOlivia New Part!
ShayneXCourtney New Part
MariXCourtney
AnthonyXOlivia
NoahXShayne
CourtneyXAnthony New Part
SohinkiXNoah
IanXNoah
CourtneyXOlivia REBOOT
NoahXOlivia New Part
IanXCourtney
AnthonyXOlivia New Part!
CourtneyXWes
CourtneyXNoah Part Two
ShayneXCourtney New Part
JovenXWes
CourtneyXOlivia new part
ShayneXCourtney Part Dos
CourtneyXOlivia Part 2
CourtneyXAnthony new part
Lasercorn AND Courtney
CourtneyXShayne New part Plus News
MariXSohinki
CourtneyXOlivia Part 3
IanXAnthony
CourtneyXMattXMari
Noah
WesXShayne
WesXNoah
MariXOlivia New Part
NoahXKeith New Part

CourtneyXMari Part 2

799 8 7
Від smoshfanfics2016

Courtney and Mari sat at a coffee shop. The same one where the two had almost had their first kiss, and it came out as more of an inconvenience. They were having fun however. Sharing light, whole-hearted jokes and enjoying the lovely company together.
Since the car ride, they haven't even tried to share a peck. The two had just been bashful. Like they were treading on thin ice which totally was not the case at all.

The two had never really found it convenient to come out to the rest of the cast. It wasn't like there was a relationship ban, it was just never up in the air for the couple. Usually, they'd hang out at like shops like this or invite Olivia to hang at one of their apartments. The rest of the cast weren't really notified of their hangouts because it wasn't like it was a big event.
In actuality, Courtney and Mari have never really tried to hide anything about their relationship. It's just that they don't work in such a close proximity of each other that anyone else would notice. The rest of the squad or the rest of Smosh Games don't really ask about relationship status' anyways. But if they do, it's not like either of the girls are going to deny anything. If anyone comes up with such a thought and asks Courtney coincidentally if she's dating Mari or vice versa, sure it'd be an odd way to come out, but they would. The two hadn't decided a time to tell anyone else and they didn't think much of it anyways. It just didn't really affect them right now.
"Can we watch a movie tonight?" Mari asked in a sing-song voice. The light background music from the shop and her company made Mari feel relaxed and at home. Courtney couldn't stop a big goofy grin from appearing.
"Again?" Courtney gently giggled as she admired Mari's smile that she wore proudly.
"I like watching movies with you," Mari replied as she picked at some crumbs on a plate. Courtney blinked as she couldn't lose her grin.
"Is that why you've watched a move with me every night?"
"I like watching movies with you," Mari reiterated. She exhaled as slowly grabbed for Courtney's hand.

Courtney had accidentally stayed the night at Mari's a few days before. It was pleasant for the two to wake up on the couch, draped together as morning programs played quietly. It was then when they had almost shared another kiss. Courtney had to leave that morning and as Mari was saying goodbye, there was a pause between the two. They both surely thought something was going to happen, but nobody stepped up to the plate. She almost ran late to work that day.

Mari held Courtney's hand tightly as she paid for the two and left the shop. She still didn't let go as they walked slowly through the near-empty sidewalk. Their pace was slow as they dragged their feet in sync. Courtney couldn't help but look at Mari's hair. Mesmerized. She glorified Mari's steel-purple hair in her mind. She kept the memory of the day she had gotten it done, close to her heart. It was a fuzzy feeling that she couldn't get over.
Mari turned back to face her for a quick second and beamed when Courtney was already looking at her. Courtney's heart skipped a beat and her stomach ticked with a butterfly feeling. She was amazed at how fast she was quick to fall for Mari.

Mari had her hair pulled into a loose braid. She had put on a black hoodie when she and Courtney got back into the privacy of her apartment. The apartment felt cold so they were excited to get into a blanket on the couch and to get comfy for a film.

Courtney later yawned at the credits of the movie. Mari was dozed off right beside her and it made Courtney smile. Mari was lightly snoring, so she draped the whole blanket onto her and gathered her things.
She left a note saying that she'll see Mari tomorrow on her coffee table beside her. A thought struck her and she stopped to look at Mari for a moment. A simple goodnight kiss wouldn't hurt anyone right? She slowly crept back to Mari, and placed a small, gentle kiss on her forehead.
Mari opened her eyes and gazed up at Courtney. The heat of the kiss etched into her mind.
"Goodnight," Courtney whispered. And with that, she had left.

Courtney woke up lazily on that Sunday morning, from her couch. The curtains seeped bits of light into her apartment. Her ceiling fan swayed slowly, providing the only sound, other than her clock ticking.
She had woken up to her phone's vibration on her table.
Olivia: wanna get breakfast?
Courtney smiled lazily. As much as Courtney liked Mari, Olivia loved their relationship.

"Hey Liv," Courtney greeted when Olivia pulled up to pick her up.
"Good morning, Court," Olivia grinned.
"How's James?"
"He's fine, just left out of town for work," Olivia explained as she pulled out. "How's Mari," she acted as if she wasn't entirely interested.
"Same as last time, wonderful," Courtney smiled. Olivia nodded in content. She loved how happy her best friend has been since being in the new relationship. The way they acted with each other reminded Olivia of when she first started going out with James. The intensity of emotion she felt when she was with him. How much she adored being  with him and spending time with him. Olivia loved that she saw how happy they were together.

"So are you going to tell the squad?" Olivia asked as she swirled her smoothie around in her cup. Courtney rolled her straw as it sloshed her own smoothie.
"I don't know," Courtney replied, shrugging her shoulders childishly. Olivia thought for a second.
"You're not going to tell them?"
"I didn't say that, we just didn't decide on anything."
"Oh... I think you should tell them."
"I don't think it really matters," Courtney said seriously, placing her cup back down.
"So you're opposed to telling them?"
"Not necessarily, I can talk with Mari," Courtney agreed.

Later, Courtney found herself at home, writing in her laptop, with the tv playing in the background. She was going to Mari's soon, but she already knew that Mari didn't really care how readied she was.
Courtney just loved being with Mari and spending time with her. It made her realize that she wanted to express her emotions a little more. Perhaps a bouquet and dinner plans. Maybe even a theatre date, so they can watch watch a better quality movie. She just wanted to Mari that she loved being with her rather than just saying it.

As she continued to think about plans, Courtney also realized that she had to see if Mari wanted to go and tell everyone. She figured that she didn't mind either way. Whatever made her happy.

On a stroll down the street, Courtney entered a nice shop. She was keen on buying Mari some flowers. She figured it was going to be cute. Even with the amount of time they've started spending time with each other, getting to know each other, Courtney really wanted to show her how much she stills enjoys being with Mari.
"Beautiful lilacs! She'd like them," Courtney thought.
The flowers reminded her of Mari's hair sort of. It seemed to match perfectly with Mari. It gave Courtney butterflies. Maybe even nervousness, knowing that that's where she's headed in a few minutes. Mari never seemed to fail to make Courtney smile and feel a wonderful feeling.
The thought even made her smile knowing that she had this affect. Even as cliche as it may sound, it felt like a drug. Such a wonderful drug with such wonderful affects.

"Courtney?" She heard as she was caught up in the lilac's beauty. It was a familiar voice. Much familiar.
"Keith?" Courtney turned to him. His booming grin made Courtney want to smile back.
"Court-Court! What's up? Who're those for?" Keith asked. "Are you seeing someone?"
Courtney took another look at the lilacs.
"Yeah, I am, I'm headed to them now," Courtney replied sheepishly. "What're you up to?"
"Getting some snacks, Noah and I are going to paint in the field," Keith held up his bag.
"That's cool, I'll see you tomorrow," Courtney waved as they walked off.

"Mari?" Courtney asked. She was sitting on her favourite spot, on Mari's couch in front of a movie. Mari was just putting the lilacs away. She had the reaction Courtney strived for with the flowers. Pure joy and clear admiration for the gift.
"Yeah Court?" Mari called back, putting the flowers into water.
"Can you come here for a second?" Courtney called. Her encounter with Keith made her reconsider her thoughts about telling everyone. She thinks they should do it if Mari wants to.
"Yeah?" Mari wiped her wet hand on her pants as she walked into the room.
"Do you think we should tell everyone?" Courtney asked, sitting straighter on the couch.
"If you want to," she said, only taking a moment to think. It made Courtney laugh. Truly, the situation they were in, wasn't at all a situation.
"Let's do it, also I want to take you to the theatre soon."

On that fine Monday morning the next day, the two casually strode into the office. Nothing unusual. They've been doing this for a while.
The thought didn't strike them of how they were going to come out. They just walked in and went to their respective offices.
Mari sat at her desk, opening her computer. Matt was already here, he had his headphones on and he was playing Overwatch. Wes also walked in with Mari, opening his own computer.
David, Amra and Joshua were busy on their own computers. Filming was going to commence later on, so they were doing their own thing for the time being.
"I'm dating Courtney," Mari called. The office was already so quiet, and maybe nobody even heard. They all had their headphones on and they were working individually. She had said it so absentmindedly, it was as if she had just called 'I'm bored' or 'I'm hungry' like she would normally call out. And the guys have become accustomed to Mari calling out irrelevant sentences, they've learned to just tune it out.
Matt turned to her and lifted the headphone from his ear.
"What was that?" He asked, only hearing her voice and not her words.
Mari grinned at him, before turning around in her chair. Calling for everyone's attention.
"I'm dating Courtney."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Keith asked, his smile took away from his accusing tone. Courtney shrugged, but couldn't help her own smile. The squad had been in middle of recording a vlog of them playing a board game on the floor of their office. Sunny had turned off the camera to gape with everyone else. Her news had been so random, yet it tore everyone away from the game.
"More importantly, why didn't we notice?" Noah turned to everyone.
"Well Mari hasn't been in this office recently," Shayne noted.
"What about when we did that announcement with Games?" Noah asked again.
"They did talk beforehand-" Keith started to say.
"And I already knew!" Olivia happily shouted. "They are honestly the cutest couple, you all have to see them together. They have chemistry, you'll all feel it when they're together," Olivia explained. The guys listened to her speak some more. Courtney chuckled along. Happiness instilled.

Thanks for reading everyone! Sorry for the wait!
So I've been reading a lot of other One shots (there's a perfect one called Here For the Screams by @dajoiegurl ) I love seeing who everyone ships among the cast. I love seeing ones that I'm not really used to.  For example, I'm used to people shipping Shayne and Courtney but I haven't seen much ships for Shayne other than that. So in a few one shots there's ShayneXMari I believe, ShayneXSohinki. So tell me who you ship! I'm just curious 🙂.
Also, I have been reading other Smosh fanfics and it never really occurred to me to use everyone's real names. I've been writing this nicknames as if it were their real names. Let me know if I should start using their real names or if their nicknames were fine.
(Ex. Lasercorn's is David and Flitz' is Amra and Jovenshire is Joshua and I've only been using Lasercorn, Flitz and Joven)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

42.2K 537 38
Jazmin is a member of Smosh Games. Noah is a member of a newly part of Smosh called the "Smosh Squad." Once Noah meets Jazmin, feelings start to erup...
35K 610 17
-CURRENTLY IN EDITING- Damien Haas x Reader You are an editor, he works across the hall. Will love ensue, or will it fall through the cracks? SMUT W...
74.9K 1K 54
When Courtney's cousin and life long best friend Sydney finds herself in a bad relationship, she gets fed up and removes her from the situation. How...
31.7K 517 26
Starting out with just a meet and greet at Vidcon, ended up getting a chance of working for Smosh. Not to mention, a chance getting to hang out with...