The Breathing Treasure (Merom...

By Nixxewrites

A boy ran away from his captors, not knowing why they caught him in the first place. He didn't know his name... More

The Breathing Treasure
The Treasure's Name
The Next Day
Base
Versus Squids
Who are you?
Heal
The night
Soul
Squiditis
Squeal
Squid Men
The Sorcerer
Healed
Super Saiyan
Cheese Sandwiches
Pain
History
Roasted squids
Jungle
Travel 1
Travel 3
Hotel
Fighter
Speech
Fighter (2)
Unlocked Memories ; Seto's sacrifice
The End

Travel 2: chimneyswift

1.1K 37 10
By Nixxewrites

ayyyy lmao any swifters?

nope..? just me..?

*sighs deeply*

well it has been a while :o idk I just decided to settle down and write a bit, and I kinda made a not very short chapter (compared to my previous ones)

yayyyy why not add him.

PowerMovesOnly: >///< thank you so muchhhhh *can't*

okie here's the chapter :o

@@@

Jerome lay on a bed in the makeshift house made of cobble. Though Mitch and Brice both sang him the healing song, it seems that the leg is not healing. His health is not decreasing, but the wound simply won't close. Seto tried, but also failed at doing so.

'Fail heal' is the technique they used, apparently.

He sighed. The rest are out to mine resources, and go about their day, and he's stuck inside of a cobble shack being unproductive.

As his phone rang, he picked it up.

"Hello?"

"FLUFFY! I'M GOING TO JOIN YOUR AMAZING JOURNEY!"

background shouting could be heard.

"I MADE TY TAKE CARE OF JASON IT'S OKA-"

"I get it... come if you want, as long as there are two people taking care of the house,"

A loud squeal came from Adam as he ran back to his friends, hanging up.

Tossing his phone away, he sighed.

As he tossed, he found a book on the floor . He picked it up and saw the title.

"Sorcery," the title read. Flipping the book, he checked the summary.

"All you need to know about sorcery, simple magic that even beginners can learn about,"

His eyes wandered to the price tag, and he almost lost his grip on the book.

"3 stacks of gold?!"

After regaining his composure, he flipped it open.

Why not?

@@@

Seto walked back slowly. Oh how lucky Jerome is, to stay at home and sleep while they do all the hard work.

Mitch was smiling, carrying the logs of wood and stacks of uncooked iron with ease.

Seto felt his arm ache.

As he tiredly walked back, behind a very cheerful boy, he felt his mind wander back to the squidans.

They are very fascinating, actually. He had never seen anyone other than himself and the top authority in the squid army use the skill.

It is very efficient, and useful, but it is not easily cured. At least a week to heal.

Seto sighed.

Mitch jumped into the cobble structure, dropping the resources. Seto slowly picked everything up, walking in.

As he walked up to the cobble shed, he saw his friend... what...?

Seto dropped all of his items.

First thing he noticed was that the cast was off. And the wound completely healed.

Second, his book of sorcery on the floor.

"Oh hey Seto," Jerome smiled. "I saw an easy spell in the book and I figured why not try it out,"

Jerome picked up the fallen book, flipping to the forth page.

"Spell: disinfection,"

"No... way..." Seto stared, wide eyed. "I should have known! The fail heal is like bacteria!"

Mitch, who was on top of Jerome, smiled, rubbing his forehead against the animal's furry one, as a sign of affection.

Seto giggled, walking up, picking up the cast.

"You'll make a good sorcerer,"

"Sorry G, not into magic,"

Seto smiled, picking up the iron and wood, tossing them into the four furnaces in the 'house'.

As Brice , Jordan and Ant came back, surprised at how Jerome recovered, and scolding Seto for using the wood like that, they had a bread feast with chicken and mushroom soup.

After all that had happened, everyone fell asleep.

@@@

Jerking awake, Jerome looked at his surroundings sleepily.

Smiling sheepishly at the people sleeping on the grass, he rubbed his head.

Looking out, it is still night time.

"Unable to sleep?"

Surprised at the low voice, he looked around, staring straight at Brice, who was standing up.

"I'm talking with my mind, so that the rest won't be disturbed," he cupped his cheek. "I sense something,"

Jerome nodded.

"It's coming from outside,"

Walking out, torch and sword in hand, Brice followed his instinct towards the thing he sensed.

The field was vast, and not a single mob, zombie, anything. Not even those annoying exploding creepers. It feels empty, and it is odd.

It is cold too. Even under bacca fur, Jerome could feel the chill. Blowing at his hands, he looked at Brice. He doesn't have the fur, nothing.

"Aren't you cold?"

"Not really,"

Jerome froze.

"I am cold," Jerome said. "Something is wrong here..."

Brice turned back to Jerome, surprised, just a little.

"I think I know who is behind this..." Brice said, smiling. "Emotion,"

Confused for a while, he quickly understood.

"Another piece of the treasure?"

"It's in that direction,"

Brice ran towards where he was pointing at, which was eerily empty.

Jerome quickly ran after him, shivering.

"W-why am I s-so c-cold?"

"It's the emotion, you are worried, or something," Brice said, continuing to run. "If you have a negative feeling or emotion, he will drive you away,"

Brice smiled a little.

"I still remember, emotion was always happy, he will never allow anyone to destroy his happiness,"

Jerome stopped, huddling to himself while thinking good thoughts.

'Think about happy... something happy...'

Mitch popped into his head.

Mitch?

Jerome smiled to himself.

'Ah... of course...'

As if magic, the cold started to rush away from his body.

But it doesn't stop there... it grew warmer.

"Now I'm hot," Jerome grumbled, slightly annoyed.

At that, he cooled down to normal.

Brice chuckled.

"You were thinking about either love or family, and it makes you so happy that you become hot,"

Jerome flushed.

"Mitch, eh?" Brice snickered, as though he could read his mind.

Avoiding eye contact, he continued to run, letting Brice follow him behind.

@@@

"Whoa..." their jaw dropped in unison.

A huge house.

No, and a windmill.

No, with a huge wheat farm.

"This is big," Brice muttered under his breath.

"No shit,"

Suddenly, someone appeared,  sitting on a chair, on the bridge that they were crossing.

"Who are you?" The boy on it seemed happy. He wore a hoodie, and one tooth seemed to be poking from his mouth. Brown hair poked out from under the hoodie, as messy as it can be.

As he opened his eyes, they could see them behind the lenses.

Purple... and green...

Brice chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"I've found you," Brice paused dramatically. "Emotion,"

The boy's eyes widened.

"No way!" He laughed, bobbing up and down from his chair. "Come into my house!"

The illusion disappeared, and they walked up to the porch. No need to knock, no, the boy instantly opened the door and pulled them in.

"So which piece are you?" The boy gleefully said, after squeezing Brice in a painful hug.

"Singer," Brice chuckled. "You are no different from thousands of years ago,"

"What about you?" The boy looked up at the bacca.

"I'm not one of you," he said. "I'm just accompanying Brice,"

"Brice?" The boy twisted his face. "Oh! Your name!"

He laughed again.

"My name is emotion, or Chimneyswift,"

He stuck a hand out to the bacca, which he returned.

"Chim, eh?" When the boy nodded, Brice continued. "Would you want to come with us to defeat my army?"

"Wait.. you're defeating who?"

"The squid army,"

"Ohhhhhh," Chim folded his arms. "Okay!"

"Really? Decided so quick?"

"Well, I only lie in my house and build everyday, if I leave that only means that this house is going to get dusty," he laughed.

"Welcome to the team then, Chimney," Jerome smiled.

@@@

simple chapter much :P

well all my chapters are like that

okie, hope you guys liked this chaper 0u0 talk to you pepo soon :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 39 25
<><><> THE TRILOGY IS NOW EDITED, SEMI-DECENT, AND COMPLETE! THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME, I LOVE YOU<><><> This is book 3! If you don't know what'...
18.5K 748 24
Mitch has been moved around a lot and has finally found a home equal to him, maybe. Ty knows damn well if his secret is spilled, he's going to lose e...
8.9K 357 12
Jerome has been missing for 6 months and everyone but Mitch has stopped looking for him. The poor bajan just wanted his Bacca back, but what if he's...
6K 188 17
It's been two years since the "incident". The ship Skylox has sailed, but no one knows about it but them. When Mitch and Jerome's birthday come up, T...