Rising of The Blood Moon (Gir...

Od TheMoonlightPoet

Hatspehut and Saryia have been married for four years now. To Hatspehut, life couldn't be better. She has a h... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note

Chapter 19

20.1K 583 43
Od TheMoonlightPoet

Jamie

My eyes burst open from the light, I'm back in my room at the mansion. I sit up and so no Salem, no Mercy, just my room. The sweet breeze from the balcony window brought with it the scent of Marie. She smells like cinnamon and honey. I take down the lump in my throat. Mercy has released me from our one time love. I'm free to be with Marie, and I'm not going to spoil any of it. But first I have to go to her room, the important thing that is in her drawer needs to be read.

In a flash I am in her room. The scent of what we almost did fills my nostrils, her arousal after I left. Dammit, I wish I could have finished now, but back to the thing that needs to be read. I walk over to her brown desk drawer and open it up. Inside are a lot of papers that are addressed to me. I gulp then take out the papers, they are all letters.

But not just to any letters, responses to the ones I sent back from my travels. I open the first letter and sit down at her desk, flicking the light on. I clear my throat and read over the letters. All are responses to my letters and post cards. Some are very happy, others are sad. The ones that are sad are the ones when I said that I found no one that I liked, but this one made me stop in my tracks.

" My dearest Jamie,  

 The sad words you write fly the heaviest stones at my heart. I wish I could be there with you in Russia so I could comfort you, and tell you how much I love you. In more ways than you will ever know. I wish I could have told you sooner when I realized but its too late now. I hope you will always remember me and when you need me I will be there for you. I love you so much, hopefully you will know it one day.

                                                      Marie."

Tears welled up in my eyes. How could I be such a fool? I have been hurting her all this time. Sweet Marie, my poor little rose has been suffering heartbreak because of me. I nod my head, I understand why I couldn't find the "right girl" in my travels. The right girl has been right here at Hawthorne Mansion, and her name is Marie Candice Reynolds. I take a deep breath then turn around to put the letters back where I found them. Soon as I shut the door of her drawer she shows up in the door way.

"Jamie... Did you do it?" She puts her hands behind her. A grin stretches across my face. I walk over to her sliding my hands around her waist. Slowly I pull her into my embrace, a tingle goes through my being when I see that our bodies are very close. A tiny gasp comes from her, she probably felt the same feeling. The grin turns into a sly smile as I lean in for a quick peck on her lips.

"Yes I did. Mercy won't bother us anymore. We should celebrate, you and I should just hang out the entire day. Call it a date if you please." I bring it on myself to place my lips on hers again. After I pull away again a slow smile spreads across her face. Marie's eyes twinkle when we meet again in a strong gaze. Her soft hand flatness on my cheek.

"I really wish I could, but I have to make sure the mansion is-" To quiet her I place two of my fingers on her lips. I slowly shake my head no.

"I will have West take care of all your normal duties for the day. I might have him take over your jobs permanently. You are my personal servant after all." Marie's eyes lit up in excitement.

"You would do that for me?" A smile stretches on my face again.

"I would do anything for you Marie." Marie smiles slyly then puts her arms tightly around my neck.

"Then kiss me." I do as she demands and softly crush my lips on hers. We kiss passionately for a while then break again. Our foreheads touch as we stare deeply into eachother's eyes. I look down at her clothing and see her human maid uniform on. She has on a light brown shirt and a black skirt. I shake my head then look back at my rose's lovely face.

"Change your clothes, your not a maid anymore." Marie nods then pecks my lips again before getting out of my embrace. She quickly takes off her uniform and throws it into her hamper. Gracefully she walks over to her dresser and takes out and Within Temptation shirt on and jeans. The curves of her petite body fit into her clothes so perfectly that I had to swallow. Marie smiles confidently as she walks back over to me.

"Already undressing me Jamie?" I snap my eyes back up to hers. I reach out my hand to her and she takes it willingly. We walk out of her room down to the kitchen where everyone is already down there. Tension was definitely there in the room as well. I grip onto Marie's hand tighter when Xi Yang stares her down.

"Morning Himmel, will you and the young lady be joining us?" She says not taking her eyes away from Marie. Marie shivers under Xi's dangerous gaze.

"No, we will be going out for breakfast. West, please make the cooks aware of this, and please take over Marie's duties from now on." The room grows quiet but West bows. Hatspehut and Saryia stare at eachother for a brief second then look away, still fighting I see. I know they have to be hating it, its been three weeks since their little feud started.

"West, my horse as well." West nods then leaves the room quickly. Marie holds my hand tighter, West returns with a basket and he has the stable hand come up with my horse. I pull Marie along to the horse. She walks up to it and pets its nose. After I help her on the saddle I get up there behind her. Marie rest her head on my shoulder as we trot away from the mansion.

"Where are we going?" She asks me, looking down into her I gently kiss her head and make the horse begin to gallop. Marie's fiery red hair blows in the wind.

"We are going to my house." She looks back at me.

"Your house?" I nod and whip the reigns harder.

"More like a cabin, but still my house. A nice place to get away." Marie nods and the journey to my cabin ends a few hours later. This is the cabin that I brought Haty to. I came back to it later and fixed the doors that Apollo so nicely busted down. I stop my horse then get down. Marie gasps at the sight of the waterfall.

"This place is beautiful!" She exclaims. Slightly I chuckle as I help her down from the saddle.

"I'm glad you like it. We will stay up here until sunset, then we ride back to the mansion." Marie huffs but her pout goes away when I kiss her cheek. We walk into the living room and set breakfast down on the table. Being taught good manners I pull out Marie's seat for her. We begin to eat, but I really do want to ask her a few things without it being obvious that I read her letters. I think I can sum it all up in a few questions.

"Marie?" She looks up at me with those gentle green eyes.

"Yeah, what's up?" I sigh deeply then take her hand from across the table.

"Why did you choose me? You could have easily chosen any other person in the mansion, but why me?" Marie smiles sadly and squeezes my hand back.

"You saved my life, more than once. You put your life on the line numerous times for me. I never thought after the first war ended that anyone would care so much for me, but you came along and saved me, made me feel important, loved." I blink hard then slowly I begin to understand. I have saved her from Exous, Saryia, Mercy, Xi Yang, and herself. She almost killed herself one night by walking into the woods which Saryia once had fortified. I stopped her and she never tried to kill herself again.

"Why didn't you tell me how much you loved me?" Her eyes narrow on me.

"Wha-"

"I read your letters. Not all of them but I read one, it was when I was in St. Petersburg... Honey, please forgive me. I was an idiot for not noticing that you loved me so much. You should have told me this earlier."

"But Hatspehut-" Quickly I get up and kneel before her.

"Hatspehut is my past, there is nothing between us. All I want now is a relationship between us. I want to love you and only you. It took me 100,000 miles to see that you were the perfect girl for me. I am ready to accept you into my heart, please let me be in yours." I get closer to her face and plant my lips and her soft and warm ones. She kisses me back tenderly and lovingly. This kiss is all I needed to know that she accepts me.

"I love you Jamie." She said before pulling me into another passionate kiss. I kiss my sweet rose back fully and caress her gently in my arms. Her hands make their way into my dirty blonde hair pulling me closer for her tongue to slip inside my mouth. I allow her in and twirl her tongue around with mine. Lost in the heat of the kiss, Marie pushes me back and gets on top of me, straddling me. Her tongue dives into my mouth making me moan into her mouth.

Finally she pulls away, only a line of saliva separate us. I wipe away the fait line and stroke her cheek. I stare deeply into her eyes knowing this is it for me, she is the true one for me. Marie puts her forehead against my neck as we both pant for air.

"I love you too Marie. You and no other." Our eyes meet again before our lips collide. I can tell by the way her body moves against mine that she wants to show me how much she loves me. She has always been willing to give her body to me, now I want to give myself to her. I rise up from the floor with Marie tightly in my arms. Her legs hook on my waist as I take her to one of my other rooms. The door bust open and I lay her down on the bed.

She moans softly when I begin to kiss her neck and the top of her chest. Her delicate back arches from the bed with a soft cry of my name. My thigh rubs her between her legs. Her hips buck in response.

"Jamie please stop teasing me!" She whimpers a weak plea. I look down at my lovely rose and smile.

"You want this? We won't do anything you don't want to." Marie soft grip tightens as she pulls me down for another kiss.

"Make love to me Jamie." She huskily whispers. Looking down at my lover I slowly nod then take her lips again. Finally its time to take her once and for all.   

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

11.2K 334 32
When 17 year old Marie goes on a camping trip with her dad and brother, she doesn't expect to be running away from a monster who murdered her dad and...
124K 3.3K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
202K 6K 35
~COMPLETED~ Started: 8.20.15 Finished: 2.8.17 New Cover: By Me (Alexa_Moxley) SEQUEL: So The Wolf and The Lamb Are In Love Character Rights go to th...
28.9K 916 45
BOOK ONE IN THE SEARCHING SERIES-Vito stroked her cheek slowly. "Have you never been kissed?" Pearl nodded and Vito smirked. "You don't know how bad...