Between Me & U | Odell Beckha...

By citygirlcia

Works 2 • Used to be titled "Battle Field Full Of Pain" Sonali Santiago is a 24 year old hair and makeup styl... More

Between Me & U.
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
009 pt.2
010
011
012
013
014
014 pt. 2
014 pt. 3
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
028
029
new book.

027

6.1K 375 159
By citygirlcia

The next day.

Odell Beckham Jr.

"Noooo!" Sonali mumbled in her sleep pulling me back against her as I attempted to get up.

I chuckled softly, "Girl, I gotta go back to my hotel and get freshened up."

"Nooo, don't leave me." She murmured wrapping her arms around my torso from behind.

"Stop acting like a little baby. I'll be back in like 2 hours top." I told her.

"2 hours? That's a long time." She replied.

"No it's not. Just chill out with your family, I'll be back I promise." I removed her arms and stood up grabbing my shirt throwing it on.

"Chill with my family? My brother practically hates me, my dad is going somewhere today that's business related, and that lil hoe Paris gonna be here and I hate her." She huffed sitting up in the bed crossing her arms over her chest.

"You sound like a little 15 year old. Fuck Paris, and as for Prince...just give him some time." I said grabbing my shoes and slipping those on.

"How long with it take for him to forgive me? I'm just doing what I think will be best for him. And it's not like he's gonna be here with strangers or anything." She explained.

"To be honest with you Sonali, I don't know when he's gonna forgive you. But like I said, just give him sometime okay? At least until thanksgiving in 3 days." I said grabbing my wallet and watch.

"Are you staying for thanksgiving?" She asked.

"Actually...no." I said putting wallet in my pocket and putting on my watch.

"Why?" She pouted looking over at me.

"I kinda promised my ma' we'll do thanksgiving over at my house. I'm leaving tonight." I told her grabbing my jacket and putting it on.

She raised an eyebrow, "And when we're you telling me this?"

"I honestly just forgot until you said something about thanksgiving." I chuckled.

"Hmmm." She mumbled messing with her nails.

"Gimme kiss so I can go." I said walking up to the bed and bending down trying to kiss her lips but moved her face making me kiss her cheek.

"You dissing my kisses now? Damn, I got curved like a damn bad toss by my own girl." I frowned at boy.

"Bwoy, you got the game confused if you think you gone kiss me when you know both of us ain't brush our teeth yet." She busted out laughing and getting out of the bed. I shook my head laughing along with her, she was right.

"You got a spare tooth brush?" I asked as I followed her into her adjoined bathroom. She nodded and handed me a pink causing me to frown.

"Why pink?"

"Does it matter? As long as it gets your breath smelling good and your teeth whiter it shouldn't be a problem." She remarked putting tooth paste on both our tooth brushes and began brushing her teeth.

I mushed her head gently and started brushing my teeth. She gave me a look and we both finished up brushing our teeth.

"Odell! You messed up my hair!" She exclaimed trying to hide her smile as I smacked my lips.

"You know damn well that shit was messed up before I even touched it."

She smacked her lips and pushed me out her bathroom, "Bwoy. Now I want you to leave."

I laughed and shook my head. "Call me later!"

"Nope!" She yelled from the other side of the bathroom door as I walked to her room door. I opened it going outside the hall and going down the hall.

"Odell!" I mentally cursed myself out and turned around flashing the most fake smile.

"Hey Pricilla."

"It's Paris." Paris corrected me rolling her eyes. "But, what are you up too?"

"Listen...I think I would be nice if we didn't talk." I said.

"And why is that?" She raised her eyebrow. "Because of little ole Sonali?"

"Yes, and I respect my girlfriend's requests." I turned around trying to walk off but she stopped me.

"So you're really gonna listen to her??" Paris questioned frowning.

"Of course." I nodded attempting to turn around but she stopped me again causing me frown. "The fuck ya wa-." I was cut off to her grabbing my dick in her hands. I pushed her hands away and she just grabbed it again.

I pushed her back a little harder and she smirked. "Playing hard to get, huh daddy?"

"No! Stop fucking touching me!" I snarled pushing her back harder on the floor.

"Hey! Hey! Wah gwan inna here?!" Mr.Santiago, Sonali's father spoke coming to the hallway looking at me and Paris as she stood up.

"Nothing, just talking. Ain't that right Delly?" Paris smirked at me adjusting her dress that she wore last night at the dinner.

"Hell naw. I'm sorry to say it like this, but Mr.Santiago, Paris was trynna suck my dick." I replied bluntly getting tired of Paris' stupid antics. She was a really messy girl, and not in a good way.

"Baby! He's lying!" Paris told him giving him the puppy dog eyes. "Don't you believe me?" She battered her eyelashes causing me to smack my lips.

Mr.Santiago squinted his eyes looking at me and back at Paris. He just stared at us for a good 10 seconds. "No." He finally spoke.

"No? What do you mean? You don't believe me?!" Paris questioned giving him a look.

"Ya heard mi." Mr.Santiago snarled. "Na' go on' up da' stairs. Mi will handle ya'." He added. Paris frowned and did what Mr.Santiago told her to do. I just took a deep breath and shook my head continuing my walk to the front door.

"Odell." Mr.Santiago called out.

I turned around giving him a confused look, "Yes?"

"Break mi daughta heart, mi will end ya' life." He threatened. I gave him a look and turned around going out the the house. Sonali told me her father was crazy, but not this damn crazy.

Sonali Santiago.

"Good morning Fadda'." I smiled at my Fadda as he sat in the kitchen looking at today's newspaper.

"Gud mawnin princess." Fadd responded.

I looked over seeing Prince coloring as Ms.Mira, the maid was cooking. I saw this as an opportunity to talk to Prince. I took a deep breath and walked over going to the empty seat next to him. He quickly moved it without even looking at me.

"Sorry, that seat is taken." Prince spoke keeping his eyes on the drawing he was coloring.

"Prince, not its not." I frowned.

"I said it is." He retorted picking up a different crayon and coloring again.

"Prince, Put di chair back suh yuh sista cya sit." My Fadda scolded at Prince.
(Prince, put the chair back so your sister can sit.)

Prince did as told and put the chair back not even giving me eye contact. I sighed and took the seat. I reached over looking at his drawing. I nibbled on my lip thinking on ways to make him talk to me.

"So, Odell is thinking about taking you to one of his practices." I spoke.

"I don't care." Prince mumbled. I looked up and gave my Fadda a look. He just shrugged and mouthed "sorry".

I sighed, "He's letting you meet some of his teammates. Isn't that exciting?" I asked adding some excitement at the end.

"It isn't exciting because I'm gonna be living in Jamaica not New York. Nice try." Prince brushed me off and dropped his crayon picking up a piece of bacon and eating it.

I nodded my head nibbling on the inside of my mouth thinking of another thing to talk to him about.

"Oh Prince, Thanksgiving is the week. What are you thankful for?" I asked.

"I'm thankful for myself." He murmured as he continued to chew on the bacon.

"No one else? Not even me? I took care of you for 6 years."

"And you did a horrible job at that." Prince remarked. That statement let alone broke my heart. The fact he'd say something like that made me feel like a horrible sister. Did Prince think this way about me for a while and just never said anything? Why I really such a horrible sister?

Fadda heard Prince's slick remark and sat his newspaper down frowning at Prince. "Prince why'd yuh sey sup'm suh mean an rude?! Dat a ya sister! Di one who raise yuh shi neva haffi duh dat but shi yuh haffi respect har an lately yuh nuh mi getting REAL fed up wid yuh mess yuh 6 nuh 36. Why duh Sonali an mi haffi constantly remind yuh that? Stay inna child's place an apologize to yuh sista now." Fadda demanded giving Prince a glare.
(Prince, why'd you say something so mean and rude?! That's ya sister! The one who raised you. She didn't have to do that, but she did. You have to respect her and lately you haven't. I'm getting REAL fed up with your mess. You're 6 not 36. Why do Sonali and I have to constantly remind you that? Stay in a child's place and apologize to your sister now.)

"You know what Fadda." I started off. "It's fine, I'm just gonna go now." I sighed holding in the tears that wanted to burst out like a pimple.

I stood up quickly walking out the kitchen, and boom the tears cascaded down my face uncontrollably as I silently sobbed walking to my room. I shut the door behind me and nearly jumped in my bed pulling the covers over my face as I cried even harder.

Prince saying those things really hurt me. Like why would he be so mad with my decision? He should be happy that he's spending time with his Fadda. Get that Fadda and Son bond. He should be tired of being around the females all day.

I understand Prince and I have a strong bond, but sometimes I just wanna be alone. I've been taking care of him for 6 years now. I need time to myself so I can re think life. I'm only 24, I'm still young.

The signature iPhone ringtone went off indicating that someone was calling me. I huffed and grabbing my phone off the nightstand. I quickly wiped my eyes seeing it was Odell and I answered.

"Hey baby." Odell's deep voice boomed through my ears. Usually, I would smile so big my mouth would hurt. But today, I was just in a sad mood.

"Hi." I mumbled picking at my nails.

"Aye, you good? You sound upset? What's wrong? I need to come back?" He asked bombarding me with questions.

"Odell, I wanna go home." My voice croaked.

"Like New York home?? You crying?? What happened?" He asked bombarding me with questions again. He was asking me to many questions. All I wanted to do was go home. I don't wanna be here anymore. It's just as much drama as it is here in Jamaica as it was in New York.

"Yes Odell, New York." I started off sniffing. "Can you just come get me and stop asking me all these darn questions." I demanded.

"My flight doesn't leave until 4, and its 12 now."

"I don't care Odell. I just need to get out this house asap." I demanded.

I heard him sigh on the other end, "Alright. I just got out the shower, give me like half an hour." He said. I nodded and we said our goodbyes over the phone. I hung up and began packing my clothes. Goodbye Jamaica.

Meanwhile in New York...

Jacinda Ortiz.

"I'm here to see inmate #0611523." I told the receptionist of the county jail.

De'Andre have been calling me and begging me to come and see him. He said he had something "important" to tell me. Right now, I'm trying to focus on my unborn son. I'm stressing enough with my father's case, and now De'Andre's. This is to much.

"Name?" The receptionist asked keeping her eyes on the computer screen in front of her.

"Jacinda Ortiz." I told her.

She nodded and typed some stuff into the computer. Seconds later she wrote my name on a name tag and told me to put it on my shirt. I nodded and went on to security check. They checked me and obviously I was clear. The hell I look like bringing something to hurt someone? What can my pregnant ass do?

Knocking those thoughts out of my head, I went onto the visitation room. I sat there and heard a whistle indicating that the inmates were on their way. I smiled big, I haven't seen De'Andre in a while. Mainly because I had to deal with my father and his case. I'm just hoping the judge can be very lenient with both De'Andre and my father's case.

Seconds later De'Andre appeared behind some of the inmates. I smiled and waved over my way. De'Andre made his way over to me and smiled show casing his pearly whites.

"What's up? How ya been?" De'Andre asked placing his hand on my stomach then quickly moving it away causing me to squint my eyes at him.

"Good. Just ready to have this baby. 8 more weeks." I smiled proudly.

"That's nice." He shrugged looking everywhere but at my stomach. That wasn't like Dre. Before he was locked up, he couldn't keep his eyes or hands off my stomach.

There was an awkward silence as we watched the other inmates have talks with their loved ones.

"So, you know I'm gonna have to spend a while in here." He finally spoke.

"How long is a while?" I asked.

"5-10 years." He sighed.

I damn there near choked, "5 to 10 y-years?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Cin. This all my fault, I know I messed up. But it's all gone work out." He said trying to make the sound better.

"Work out? How? How am I gonna take care of a kid by myself for 5 to maybe 10 years? You're going to miss everything Dre. His birth, first word, first walk...everything." I explained feeling the tears weld up in my eyes.

"About that..." He trailed off. "I have to tell you something."

"Tell me."

He sighed and rubbed his temples. It seemed like he was scared to let it out. He was stumbling across some of the words I couldn't even hear him. "Remember when we got the DNA test?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Well...I kinda paid the doctor to say that I was the father."

My eyes widened. It's like all my tears at dried up and all I seen was anger. "You mean to tell me you lied about being my baby's father?!"

"Yo! Yo! Calm it down. You being loud." He shushed me as people started to stare.

"No! Don't tell me to calm down. You lied to me! You ruined everything Dre! You ruined my relationship with Odell. If it wasn't for you, I'd still be with him and not that old foreign hag he's with." I spat giving him mean glare.

"Jacinda...baby I'm sorry." He tried to touch my hand.

"I'm not your baby." I snatched my hand away. "Have a good life Dre." I stood up grabbing my bag but his stopped me.

"You're gonna regret leaving me like this Jacinda." He said looking at me in my eyes. It's like his orbs turned brown and he turned into a whole another person. I snatched my hand away and continued to walk off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1.7K 15
This story is about a young girl living in the cold streets of Waterhouse and how life continues to send challenges her way with friends, family, rel...
24.1K 1.1K 65
Maya owned a hair salon in New York. She recently wanted to go for law and had an interview with the boss. Walking in she didn't know this would be...
141K 5.6K 40
Work Number #1 in Black Power Lexie Liberty Westbrooks is a young feisty, beautiful, and sexy young lady. Every since Lexie was born she was very in...